ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What happened to the Renegade 1200 and Z1 Turbo? 

Good choice BTW.:ylsuper:

I would have bought the skidoo. I was supposed to pick it up this last monday. I got the fucking stomach flu in MN and couldnt drive monday. I was puking every 45 minutes. Well the guy didnt want to hold it for me because he said he had people lined up to buy it. I was so fucking sick I just told him to sell it and he did.

I kicked the tires on several different Z1's but with this recent snow nobody wants to sell anything for a decent late season price and I am not willing to overpay right now. I will buy a z1 this summer.

For now this cfr will make an adequate trail sled and be fun to tinker with. Its got 3k miles and is clean and bone stock. I picked it up for $3700

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I didn't know they made a 4 stroke crossfire... :dunno:

I probably drove by your house last night on the way to get it :lol: guy lived in Grant Park in about a 1.5 million dollar log home. Super nice guy

Just now, f7ben said:

I would have bought the skidoo. I was supposed to pick it up this last monday. I got the fucking stomach flu in MN and couldnt drive monday. I was puking every 45 minutes. Well the guy didnt want to hold it for me because he said he had people lined up to buy it. I was so fucking sick I just told him to sell it and he did.

I kicked the tires on several different Z1's but with this recent snow nobody wants to sell anything for a decent late season price and I am not willing to overpay right now. I will buy a z1 this summer.

For now this cfr will make an adequate trail sled and be fun to tinker with. Its got 3k miles and is clean and bone stock. I picked it up for $3700

Nice grab.

Did you sell the Anys or wut?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I probably drove by your house last night on the way to get it :lol: guy lived in Grant Park in about a 1.5 million dollar log home. Super nice guy

My mom's family lives in Grant Park. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nice grab.

Did you sell the Anys or wut?

Yup axys is gone .....great chassis. I will miss riding it. I wanted more power and speed though and will have a 4 stroke turbo by next fall

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hell yeah...good buy!:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup axys is gone .....great chassis. I will miss riding it. I wanted more power and speed though and will have a 4 stroke turbo by next fall

Can't shake that Cat blood, huh?  Hey, I'm a recent convert myself so, I get it.

And with the way this winter is going...ANOTHER SHIT!!!!  Sleds are gonna be at value prices in a month...and will continue to drop this spring.  i left from my driveway yesterday and for the first time in 3 winters, the snow was so low in spots I had to drop scratchers.  Rough going too.  I could almost feel the rocks grining down my fucking carbides in a lot of places.  UNFUCKING REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like a GS story....speaking of GS...hes been missing since his last story. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Or do you mean an 800 for 1000’

No this one is a 1000cc and stock. I will want to do the full boat on it. Maybe I will enlist the help of Jason Price and his magic fingers

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No this one is a 1000cc and stock. I will want to do the full boat on it. Maybe I will enlist the help of Jason Price and his magic fingers

Do a pipe, Y pipe and fuel controller to start. They rev way too low Stock to really make them dance. Like 7300. Pipes and stuff will get you into the 7800 range and then you’ll have something 

those things are clutched WAY to light Stock too. They rev like 400+ rpm past peak hp

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Do a pipe, Y pipe and fuel controller to start. They rev way too low Stock to really make them dance. Like 7300. Pipes and stuff will get you into the 7800 range and then you’ll have something 

those things are clutched WAY to light Stock too. They rev like 400+ rpm past peak hp

aids