Thermal imaging camera.

I’ve looked at a couple of units that attach to a smart phone. Buying one of these and later selling seems to make more sense than renting one at $75-100 a day. Anyone have experience with these and the quality of imaging? I want it to find trouble spots around the home. 

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve looked at a couple of units that attach to a smart phone. Buying one of these and later selling seems to make more sense than renting one at $75-100 a day. Anyone have experience with these and the quality of imaging? I want it to find trouble spots around the home. 

got a bud in the fire dept ? they all have top of the line flir units in every truck and suburban

38 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I own a few,but you are a fucking whining little attention whore bitch Spin Faggot.  You can't help yourself. :tool:

Braggers can suck shit. It’s always best to just flick boggers their way. 

On 2/10/2018 at 9:46 AM, spin_dry said:

What trouble spots are you looking for?

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What trouble spots are you looking for?

Air leaks in the upper story knee wall attic of the house. I found a very slick plug and play camera for the iphone on Craigslist for $175. Stopped by and picked it up tonight. It works great. Located all the air leaks in the knee wall by crawling around back there. There were several. I’ve got a pair of space heaters running tonight it the attic. I’ll seal it up in the morning with spray foam and reinstall new insulation.