Trudeau threatens to heavily regulate Facebook if they don’t remove content he doesn’t like

Rod

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:08 PM, 1trailmaker said:

we don't have that issue in Canada - Other than THE SUN who is slanted Right all other mainstream media  just report  the news 

I can find a hundred bad articles about Trudeau from all media - where is this bias you speak of :dunno: this isn't CNN and FOX 

Yeah right... The Star isn't biased... and that's just one. Or the CBC or CTV who reported the anonymous BS about Patrick Brown. I will applaud TVO however. They have one of their own Steve Paikin accused of harassment and they have stated that he will stay on the job while they conduct a proper investigation.

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yeah right... The Star isn't biased... and that's just one. Or the CBC or CTV who reported the anonymous BS about Patrick Brown. I will applaud TVO however. They have one of their own Steve Paikin accused of harassment and they have stated that he will stay on the job while they conduct a proper investigation.

no  the Star isn't bias - They report the bad and good on everything  even TRudeau 

Patrick Brown wasn't a threat to the Liberals he was a threat to the PC party, they got rid of him for this reason.

If this was a bias report like you suggest it would have come out during the election :dunno:  

Sorry 02sled we don't have CNN and FOX in Canada 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no  the Star isn't bias - They report the bad and good on everything  even TRudeau 

Patrick Brown wasn't a threat to the Liberals he was a threat to the PC party, they got rid of him for this reason.

If this was a bias report like you suggest it would have come out during the election :dunno:  

Sorry 02sled we don't have CNN and FOX in Canada 

at least you're consistently delusional

A poll by The Star itself

Capture1.JPG.863ac4a807dab602c0978735e78925bf.JPG

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/toronto-star/

The Toronto Star is a Canadian broadsheet daily newspaper. It is Canada’s highest-circulation newspaper.  The Toronto Star is considered Canada’s most liberal major newspaper.

Nobody else got your memo Fail... you're STILL WRONG AGAIN.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

at least you're consistently delusional

A poll by The Star itself

Capture1.JPG.863ac4a807dab602c0978735e78925bf.JPG

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/toronto-star/

The Toronto Star is a Canadian broadsheet daily newspaper. It is Canada’s highest-circulation newspaper.  The Toronto Star is considered Canada’s most liberal major newspaper.

Nobody else got your memo Fail... you're STILL WRONG AGAIN.

CNN 100% Left 

FOX 100% Right 

anytihng else 02sled? 

THE STAR is without a doubt the best reporting in Canada hands down no one comes close.  

Post up these Bias reports 02sled, can we  start with the attacks on Trudeau :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You have to admit this Farmer dude is one lucky guy to have gotten off this charge.  

I think he’s lucky to have gotten off manslaughter. Murder 2 was just malicious prosecution and impossible to prove. I think that worked against the crown

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

You have to admit this Farmer dude is one lucky guy to have gotten off this charge.  

Do you think he shouldn't have?  From what I have read the right verdict was reached.  It is disgusting that our PM and Fagmeat injected their opinion absent of facts and are threatening to undermine the  judicial process.  Fucking idiots the both of them.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think he’s lucky to have gotten off manslaughter. Murder 2 was just malicious prosecution and impossible to prove. I think that worked against the crown

might have been the plan all along, who really knows.  

I only read up on this after your post, The Natives are upset lol 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

might have been the plan all along, who really knows.  

I only read up on this after your post, The Natives are upset lol 

I bet the plan was murder 2 to appease the natives and expecting manslaughter. But their witnesses were just awful and the defence did a very good job of creating reasonable doubt 

ar this point I don’t think any of the natives have been charged with anything. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Probably, but the farmer never went looking for trouble.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you think he shouldn't have?  From what I have read the right verdict was reached.  It is disgusting that our PM and Fagmeat injected their opinion absent of facts and are threatening to undermine the  judicial process.  Fucking idiots the both of them.

JT or any PM should not have commented on it - very poor of JT 

The one question I would have is, if you shot someone by accident that person should be freaked out and maybe try to help the shot victim :dunno:   

Either way very surprise on the outcome, not often can you wave pistol around, shot a kid sitting in a car, and get away with it 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I bet the plan was murder 2 to appease the natives and expecting manslaughter. But their witnesses were just awful and the defence did a very good job of creating reasonable doubt 

ar this point I don’t think any of the natives have been charged with anything. 

They did say they went to this guy to see if he could fix their tire, in the pics you can clearly see there was no rubber on the rim of the SUV.   But why get out and try to start a ATV :dunno:  

Drunk kids do fucked up things 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

They did say they went to this guy to see if he could fix their tire, in the pics you can clearly see there was no rubber on the rim of the SUV.   But why get out and try to start a ATV :dunno:  

Drunk kids do fucked up things 

They broke a chunk of the stock of their own rifle off in the yard before smashing the window out of a vehicle to go through it. Witnesses said so. They weren’t looking for help. 

My guess is it was Colton’s buddies doing the worst of it as it sounds like Colton was pretty drunk 

when shit went sour His friends abandoned him and Colton jumped in the drivers seat to get away 

Stanley accidentally shot him while trying to take the keys out of the SUV. Either accidentally pulled he trigger or it was a hangfire. I honestly don’t think he meant to kill him. 

Thats why I’m surprised he didn’t get manslaughter for how our laws are written. Obviously the courts thought he was no danger to the public as he was released on a $10,000 bond.

if Colton’s friends got convicted  for armed robbery it’s possible they would be held criminally responsible for his death but I bet he crown will refuse to there because of politics 

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

CNN 100% Left 

FOX 100% Right 

anytihng else 02sled? 

THE STAR is without a doubt the best reporting in Canada hands down no one comes close.  

Post up these Bias reports 02sled, can we  start with the attacks on Trudeau :dunno:  

Why are you even referencing CNN and FOX... OH THAT'S RIGHT... AS USUAL WHEN PROVEN WRONG YOU DEFLECT FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST THAT THE MEDIA IN CANADA ISN'T BIASED EXCEPT FOR THE TORONTO SUN.

THE STAR IS AS PROVEN BY THEIR OWN POLL TO HAVE A STRONG LIBERAL BIAS. BUT OF COURSE YOU WILL DENY IT EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Why are you even referencing CNN and FOX... OH THAT'S RIGHT... AS USUAL WHEN PROVEN WRONG YOU DEFLECT FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST THAT THE MEDIA IN CANADA ISN'T BIASED EXCEPT FOR THE TORONTO SUN.

THE STAR IS AS PROVEN BY THEIR OWN POLL TO HAVE A STRONG LIBERAL BIAS. BUT OF COURSE YOU WILL DENY IT EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T

It’s Failmaker, stop wasting you time ,

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

JT or any PM should not have commented on it - very poor of JT 

The one question I would have is, if you shot someone by accident that person should be freaked out and maybe try to help the shot victim :dunno:   

Either way very surprise on the outcome, not often can you wave pistol around, shot a kid sitting in a car, and get away with it 

I don't know what I would do when the adrenaline is flowing, but wasn't it the farmer who called for help?  So much for the friends.  

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Agreed. In any matter before the courts these two idiots like anyone with common sense should have simply said "it would be inappropriate to comment on a matter currently before the courts."

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

exactly

48 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They broke a chunk of the stock of their own rifle off in the yard before smashing the window out of a vehicle to go through it. Witnesses said so. They weren’t looking for help. 

My guess is it was Colton’s buddies doing the worst of it as it sounds like Colton was pretty drunk 

when shit went sour His friends abandoned him and Colton jumped in the drivers seat to get away 

Stanley accidentally shot him while trying to take the keys out of the SUV. Either accidentally pulled he trigger or it was a hangfire. I honestly don’t think he meant to kill him. 

Thats why I’m surprised he didn’t get manslaughter for how our laws are written. Obviously the courts thought he was no danger to the public as he was released on a $10,000 bond.

if Colton’s friends got convicted  for armed robbery it’s possible they would be held criminally responsible for his death but I bet he crown will refuse to there because of politics 

no doubt these kids were cunts

Who drives around on a rim to steel shit :lol: you Prairie Folk :lol: