Trudeau threatens to heavily regulate Facebook if they don’t remove content he doesn’t like

Rod

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I personally enjoy when flat earthers get gut hooked time after time. 

There’s lots of good entertainment like that. Especially when cnn keeps guthooking the alt left with collusion nonsense 

16 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

:lol:   nice thread title :lol:  

He wants to help people like you that really do'nt get the correct information from your meme's 

The Fake News is getting out of hand lately 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   nice thread title :lol:  

He wants to help people like you that really do'nt get the correct information from your meme's 

The Fake News is getting out of hand lately 

Fake news sites are way less of an issue than the irresponsible journalism we see in the main stream media 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Fake news sites are way less of an issue than the irresponsible journalism we see in the main stream media 

we don't have that issue in Canada - Other than THE SUN who is slanted Right all other mainstream media  just report  the news 

I can find a hundred bad articles about Trudeau from all media - where is this bias you speak of :dunno: this isn't CNN and FOX 

Edited by 1trailmaker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

we don't have that issue in Canada - Other than THE SUN who is slanted Right all other mainstream media  just report  the news 

I can find a hundred bad articles about Trudeau from all media - where is this bias you speak of :dunno: this isn't CNN and FOX 

That’s incorrect

look at this Colton Boushie issue. The media played it up as he and his friends were just a bunch of kids trying to get home when a big bad racist shot him when that wasn’t even close to the truth.

now that Stanley got aquitted natives are outraged because they still think boushie was an innocent kid that got shot by a racist. They couldn’t play the racism card any harder than they did. They have no interest in the truth now and I have a feeling these protests are going to become violent. All because of irresponsible journalism 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s incorrect

look at this Colton Boushie issue. The media played it up as he and his friends were just a bunch of kids trying to get home when a big bad racist shot him when that wasn’t even close to the truth.

now that Stanley got aquitted natives are outraged because they still think boushie was an innocent kid that got shot by a racist. They couldn’t play the racism card any harder than they did. They have no interest in the truth now and I have a feeling these protests are going to become violent. All because of irresponsible journalism 

so you just quoted and posted CBC reports on this :dunno:   kind of kills your theory doesn't it?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you just quoted and posted CBC reports on this :dunno:   kind of kills your theory doesn't it?

Not at all. That article was from like two years ago. Ever since then it’s been “White farmer kills First Nation boy” and pushed the narrative they just had a flat tire looking for help when everyone on that area new it was bullshit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

its not race baiting its just sensationalism - FAKE -WRONG to draw attention 

I’m also not mainstream media oops 

and I’m not dividing the country 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes you are trying your best daily to divide the country - You certainly feel that you are on  ONE SIDE of the fence on all topics, divided :dunno:

I’m a left leaning centrist. Currently the conservatives are the closest party to match my views 

• Like 1