Military Parade

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I enjoy air shows, military shows on tv, reading books about weaponry.. Like how you like to read about pilates, I like to read about Tanks and stuff..:dunno:

:lol: Poor Tool Kit.  Just no cover in here.

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Air shows and celebratory parades are one thing.   A parade of military force just for the sake of it seems very communistic to me.   

I don't thing it's gonna be a full on NK style parade.  Just a bit of a show with some cool shit for citizens to see. I don't think full reginments and divisions should be moved around for this.  There is plenty of cool gear and equipment spread out that can get to a desgnation pretty cheaply.  This isn't exaclty a groundbreaking idea.  In fact, I think the citizens should be able to see and touch some of the stuff the buy.  Why not?   

@xtralettucetomatoe580 brought up the idea last night but I think a "citizen friendly" training exersize show would be well received also.  

And again....the horror of the left and the months of media wasted comparing Trump to Stalin would be AWESOME....as they all slip into yet another deeper phase of TDS.  WIN!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: Poor Tool Kit.  Just no cover in here.

I don't thing it's gonna be a full on NK style parade.  Just a bit of a show with some cool shit for citizens to see. I don't think full reginments and divisions should be moved around for this.  There is plenty of cool gear and equipment spread out that can get to a desgnation pretty cheaply.  This isn't exaclty a groundbreaking idea.  In fact, I think the citizens should be able to see and touch some of the stuff the buy.  Why not?   

@xtralettucetomatoe580 brought up the idea last night but I think a "citizen friendly" training exersize show would be well received also.  

And again....the horror of the left and the months of media wasted comparing Trump to Stalin would be AWESOME....as they all slip into yet another deeper phase of TDS.  WIN!

I love the thought of citizens being involved in seeing how the military operates.   I just don't agree with a parade that doesn't involve a victory of some sort.   I will say this Thy trust in Mattis and if he thinks its a good idea then its fine with me.  

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just like Rocket Man and Putin  :lmao: 

You're a fucking bootlicker :lol: 

And that evil dictator in France Macron..:lol:

_61573671_bastille7_afp.jpg

Military parades are reserved for those who have something to prove. Little man syndrome exposed. The classiest thing to do when you’re the baddest is be quiet about it. Military parades are cheap renditions for air heads and retarded red necks. Not to mention expensive. 

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Can we do this parade on May 1st? I’ve always been jealous of those commies and their mayday parades! :crazy:

March 6th. It can double as a " dreamers get the fuck out of here day "

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

And they were at a peek during Reagan's presidency :snack: coincidence  :dunno: 

reagan spent like a drunken sailor with no concern for the countries future so i guess he and trump did have things in common

at least Reagans enemy was real not a goat fucker who wipes with their hand and is using 1950's era munitions in 2018.  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

reagan spent like a drunken sailor with no concern for the countries future so i guess he and trump did have things in common

at least Reagans enemy was real not a goat fucker who wipes with their hand and is using 1950's era munitions in 2018.  

Rotating inventory...

And for the record, the "Moab" bomb Trump dropped was exactly this and, was already planned before he took office, try again... ?

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Squib

They’re called ‘E match “ not squibs ,:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They are a sensitive bunch today. Lots of passive aggressive, womanlike snipping. Weird. 

Sorry kids, I’m not as fragile as you and your easily offended and constantly whining snowflakes base :lol:

Edited by Sleepr2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I love the thought of citizens being involved in seeing how the military operates.   I just don't agree with a parade that doesn't involve a victory of some sort.   I will say this Thy trust in Mattis and if he thinks its a good idea then its fine with me.  

:lol:

I think you might jump in line just as quick as xlt

Edited by Snoslinger