Military Parade

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cool and unrelated :dunno:

I've been going to air shows since I was a child, the biggest draw at any air show is the military equipment on display.. Seems to be totally related..:dunno:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I've been going to air shows since I was a child, the biggest draw at any air show is the military equipment on display.. Seems to be totally related..:dunno:

Come on man...not even close.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

And they were at a peek during Reagan's presidency :snack: coincidence  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you saying the military planes and displays aren't the most popular at air shows?  Or are you saying that air shows aren't related to a military "parade".  I guess the first answer would have to be yes for the second answer to be yes.  :dunno:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I disagree,   :bc:

would you go to an air show to see a cessna fly around?? or would you rather see a c-130 with 6 jato bottles strapped to the side take off?? 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I disagree,   :bc:

would you go to an air show to see a cessna fly around?? or would you rather see a c-130 with 6 jato bottles strapped to the side take off?? 

We have one of the biggest airshows here every year.  THERE IS ZERO QUESTION what people come to see.

Image result for duluth minnesota air show

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

so they'll have planes set-up everywhere, with pilots flying some of them around, doing acrobatic stunts and shit?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so they'll have planes set-up everywhere, with pilots flying some of them around, doing acrobatic stunts and shit?

no, this is a parade which is ground based, but the soldiers and equipment will be on display just like an air show, but on the ground..Tanks dont fly well..:bc:

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And Another waste of taxpayers money . 

What else is new, the government squanders massive amounts of our taxes for no fucking agenda to benefit the masses. Parades are at least fun, big party. Do you not like fun? Don't like impressive equipment that make big booms? Don't want to give respect and thanks to our armed forces? 

no, this is a parade which is ground based, but the soldiers and equipment will be on display just like an air show, but on the ground..Tanks dont fly well..:bc:

Just like Rocket Man and Putin  :lmao: 

You're a fucking bootlicker :lol: 

dude, I realize that and was being sarcastic, this is nothing more than yet another ego boost attempt for trump. can you seriously not see that?

Just now, SnowRider said:

Just like Rocket Man and Putin  :lmao: 

You're a fucking bootlicker :lol: 

I enjoy air shows, military shows on tv, reading books about weaponry.. Like how you like to read about pilates, I like to read about Tanks and stuff..:dunno:

• Haha 1

Air shows and celebratory parades are one thing.   A parade of military force just for the sake of it seems very communistic to me.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, I realize that and was being sarcastic, this is nothing more than yet another ego boost attempt for trump. can you seriously not see that?

He is the Commander in Chief and a billionaire, I think his ego is quite large already and doesnt need much of a boost..:lol:

I think of it as an ego boost to soldiers and americans, but thats an opinion, not fact.. I can tell you this, anytime i have been on 81 with the kids and a convoy headed to or from Fort Drum is seen by my kids, they are glued to the window watching everything go by in amazement, It's really cool for them..

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

What else is new, the government squanders massive amounts of our taxes for no fucking agenda to benefit the masses. Parades are at least fun, big party. Do you not like fun? Don't like impressive equipment that make big booms? Don't want to give respect and thanks to our armed forces? 

I blow shit up and make big booms” on average 25 times a year :thumbsup:

EE847C79-7196-4A5C-82ED-9E50923968AF.thumb.jpeg.e7b6d597433b29253f510121e42997de.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1