Time to update

Slow Joe

47 minutes ago, Tommy said:

its a a rons so that makes it gay. and even GAYER is hes trying to sell it

:lol:...well, its a POO, so better drop it now before those bearing go!

Regarding your demo, is it 2019....and I assume it would be the 800 and not the 850? 

16 minutes ago, Stoney said:

:lol:...well, its a POO, so better drop it now before those bearing go!

Regarding your demo, is it 2019....and I assume it would be the 800 and not the 850? 

Probably an 800. 850's are slim pickings. we had one back out so far but its a black and lime Indy XC 129 with rox riser and storm 150 track. so its going to sell as soon as we advertise it. That package is pretty much the most popular snowcheck setup there was this year.

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Probably an 800. 850's are slim pickings. we had one back out so far but its a black and lime Indy XC 129 with rox riser and storm 150 track. so its going to sell as soon as we advertise it. That package is pretty much the most popular snowcheck setup there was this year.

Maybe offer a fellow FS member a deal on that 850 who might be on the hunt for one... :bc: 

They were spring order only option, if I am not mistaken?

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Maybe offer a fellow FS member a deal on that 850 who might be on the hunt for one... :bc: 

They were spring order only option, if I am not mistaken?

if that fellow FS Member is you id suggest PMing me your cell # :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Won't that piss off my buddy who got the indy 800 from slip. :lol:

Just now, Reevester said:

Won't that piss off my buddy who got the indy 800 from slip. :lol:

He bought at the beginning of November i think... He was either going to miss the 800 in the colour he liked on the chance that there MIGHT be an 850 available later

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He bought at the beginning of November i think... He was either going to miss the 800 in the colour he liked on the chance that there MIGHT be an 850 available later

Yep I think he'll be happy with the 8. 

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

if that fellow FS Member is you id suggest PMing me your cell # :lol: 

lol....nah, I am not looking, but I am sure some on here might be!

Maybe I'll get a little tease of how one feels from Reevester.....:lol:

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Huh. by the sounds of it my buddies 850 assault took alot more than that

I was riding the back roads mostly and wasn't really whaling on it to bad lots of wot blips and a few runs down a long straight stretch after 3 hours on the motor. But mostly crushing 40-50 mph 

18 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I was riding the back roads mostly and wasn't really whaling on it to bad lots of wot blips and a few runs down a long straight stretch after 3 hours on the motor. But mostly crushing 40-50 mph 

since the winter of 13-14 ive been on 4 brand new sleds... First go around I was worried about break in. The only thing I change from my normal riding on the brand new sleds is extended WOT pulls for the first 10 ish hours. Otherwise get out and pound on it! Not one time have I not had confidence in one of the sleds ive ridden from new

10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

since the winter of 13-14 ive been on 4 brand new sleds... First go around I was worried about break in. The only thing I change from my normal riding on the brand new sleds is extended WOT pulls for the first 10 ish hours. Otherwise get out and pound on it! Not one time have I not had confidence in one of the sleds ive ridden from new

I do the same it's tough to beat it on roads with log trucks and plows trucks that can be around any corner. Break in seems more important the first few hours all it said was no long periods of wot. Never even hit the rev limiter then and at first was only pulling 7k rpm now it's perfect at 8100 once it breaks in a bit more she might need some bigger weights if it's over revving.

Just now, Reevester said:

I do the same it's tough to beat it on roads with log trucks and plows trucks that can be around any corner. Break in seems more important the first few hours all it said was no long periods of wot. Never even hit the rev limiter then and at first was only pulling 7k rpm now it's perfect at 8100 once it breaks in a bit more she might need some bigger weights if it's over revving.

I have found on both of the 800 assaults that imo they could have benefited from going up probably 2 grams. I spun last years assault to almost 8400-8450 in cochrane. But that was WOT for miles at a time. 

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

I have found on both of the 800 assaults that imo they could have benefited from going up probably 2 grams. I spun last years assault to almost 8400-8450 in cochrane. But that was WOT for miles at a time. 

Yep, I added two grams to my 2017 800 XCR, running 68's now, most of the time I can still pull 8300 -8450 so this year I may go to 70's.

15 hours ago, Poncho said:

Yep, I added two grams to my 2017 800 XCR, running 68's now, most of the time I can still pull 8300 -8450 so this year I may go to 70's.

dont worry about the 70's..... its time to bring that thing back and get a new one :whistle: