Falcon Heavy

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

jesus...  we put men on the moon decades ago!!!!  So what?????? another rocket goes into outerspace with payload.....  North Korea could launch payload into space any given day of the week.

This is a perfect example of someone who spends so much time believing Trump’s version of MAGA that he can’t recognize the real thing. 

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i am still fucking amazed at those two booster rockets returning upright.

There's third booster that was supposed to land at sea on a drone ship. They lost communications with it so they don't if the booster landed on the ship or not. 

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i am still fucking amazed at those two booster rockets returning upright.

I'm curious why are these people cheering like this is some great accomplishment?? If we did indeed go to the moon in the 1960's shouldn't we be far more advanced with space travel by now? If they were able to land on the moon and then take off from the moon and come back to the earth why are these Space X launches and reentry and landings so great? 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm curious why are these people cheering like this is some great accomplishment?? If we did indeed go to the moon in the 1960's shouldn't we be far more advanced with space travel by now? If they were able to land on the moon and then take off from the moon and come back to the earth why are these Space X launches and reentry and landings so great? 

:lol: so fucking dumb

All you asshurt retard "conservatives" are fine with trillions being dumped on military welfare to protect us from enemies we create ourselves to feed the need for more military welfare

Its fucking pathetic and the most childish selfish small minded bullshit I have ever read. Really just astonishing 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's hip to swing from Elon's jock strap even though he still hasn't accomplished something that was done nearly 50 years ago with way less tech.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's hip to swing from Elon's jock strap even though he still hasn't accomplished something that was done nearly 50 years ago with way less tech.

Are you fucking brain dead....seriously

Comparing this rocket launch to what was done 50 years ago is like comparing a campfire to a nuclear reactor cause they both make heat.....fucking retarded ass brain dead motherfucking right wing assfucks .....you fucking idiots are the scourge of the world.....literally dumber than snowrider 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Comparing this rocket launch to what was done 50 years ago is like comparing a campfire to a nuclear reactor cause they both make heat.....fucking retarded ass brain dead motherfucking right wing assfucks .....you fucking idiots are the scourge of the world.....literally dumber than snowrider 

asdKJ' sdflSNDVLK sd;fms;DFM;LK SDFVASDV;LM ASDVFASDVMGF

****** Wipes spit off momitor  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Skidooski said:

^^^^^^ Drunk with anger issues

Dumbski - "That new gun that has a bullet that fires and then returns to the gun to be re-used at 2.4% of the cost of traditional guns is no big deal......we've had guns that fire bullets for 200 years"

You are a dumb motherfucker....there is no doubt about that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dumbski - "That new gun that has a bullet that fires and then returns to the gun to be re-used at 2.4% of the cost of traditional guns is no big deal......we've had guns that fire bullets for 200 years"

You are a dumb motherfucker....there is no doubt about that

Bought time they finally were able to reuse the liquid motors don't ya think. They were doing it with the solid motors the entire time of the  now retired Space shuttle program that started in the 70's  :lol: 

Hold your hand in front of your mouth before your next post and save 2.4% of the monitor clean up time  

51 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

jesus dude. this was much more than just sending a rocket ship into space. the ability to control those boosters falling and then inverting and landing upright? wtf is the matter with you? that took one hell of a lot of special controls, data monitoring, feedback loops, software, etc etc etc etc etc

Just now, Snoslinger said:

jesus dude. this was much more than just sending a rocket ship into space. the ability to control those boosters falling and then inverting and landing upright? wtf is the matter with you? that took one hell of a lot of special controls, data monitoring, feedback loops, software, etc etc etc etc etc

Just landing a booster took 1000x more tech than the saturn V ever dreamed of using......not to mention the cost reductions vs the government programs

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Just landing a booster took 1000x more tech than the saturn V ever dreamed of using......not to mention the cost reductions vs the government programs

it's amazing some of these nimwits can't see the difficulty in doing something like that.

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: so fucking dumb

All you asshurt retard "conservatives" are fine with trillions being dumped on military welfare to protect us from enemies we create ourselves to feed the need for more military welfare

Its fucking pathetic and the most childish selfish small minded bullshit I have ever read. Really just astonishing 

I don't really care about the cost so you are wrong in your assumption.

What i will say about cost is what has NASA and the trillions we've spent on NASA produced for man kind? I mean other then the NASA fan boys like you having something to cheer about??!!

My question is valid. If we landed on the moon in the 1960's what is so great about this rocket landing here on earth? 

• Haha 1

All that tech an no Human Rated vehicles yet from Space X? But hey....they can land it back on a pad so kudos. Just don't ask to put anything more then cargo on board and we'll still keep hitching rides with the Russians and Chinese  :thumb: 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All that tech an no Human Rated vehicles yet from Space X? But hey....they can land it back on a pad so kudos. Just don't ask to put anything more then cargo on board and we'll still keep hitching rides with the Russians and Chinese  :thumb: 

Here's a video of people mocking Space X