Check your account email address ×

The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year

Just now, Ez ryder said:

only reason debt stayed some what level under Clinton was the total ass kicking he took in the midterm . you can Thank Newt 99%for the balancing of the budget that is a FACT  

Trumpster facts definition:  it’s something I want to believe so I’ll call it a fact.  At least when fox tells a lie they put a question mark at the end.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumpster facts definition:  it’s something I want to believe so I’ll call it a fact.  At least when fox tells a lie they put a question mark at the end.  

ok little man prove my stamen incorrect . I am waiting and not dropping it

Edited by Ez ryder

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok little man prove my stamen incorrect . I am waiting and not dropping it

Ok, ezliar, show the link that claims Newt balanced the budget and I'll play. 

You made up the rules before, if you make the statement, you have to back it up with facts.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok, ezliar, show the link that claims Newt balanced the budget and I'll play. 

You made up the rules before, if you make the statement, you have to back it up with facts.

it is a fact go prove me wrong . you are the one calling some one out with out knowing your cunt from a hole in your ass

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

THANKS TRUMP YOU FUCK...

The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year

Source: MSN/Washington Post

It was another crazy news week, so it's understandable if you missed a small but important announcement from the Treasury Department: The federal government is on track to borrow nearly $1 trillion this fiscal year — Trump's first full year in charge of the budget. 

That's almost double what the government borrowed in fiscal year 2017. 

Here are the exact figures: The U.S. Treasury expects to borrow $955 billion this fiscal year, according to a documents released Wednesday. It's the highest amount of borrowing in six years, and a big jump from the $519 billion the federal government borrowed last year. 

Treasury mainly attributed the increase to the “fiscal outlook.” The Congressional Budget Office was more blunt. In a report this week, the CBO said tax receipts are going to be lower because of the new tax law.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-us-government-is-set-to-borrow-nearly-dollar1-trillion-this-year-an-84-percent-jump-from-last-year/ar-BBIDDl0 

MSN are fortune future tellers now?

53 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only reason debt stayed some what level under Clinton was the total ass kicking he took in the midterm . you can Thank Newt 99%for the balancing of the budget that is a FACT  

Wait till Trump raises taxes....lmao

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

THANKS TRUMP YOU FUCK...

Source: MSN/Washington Post

It was another crazy news week, so it's understandable if you missed a small but important announcement from the Treasury Department: The federal government is on track to borrow nearly $1 trillion this fiscal year — Trump's first full year in charge of the budget. 

That's almost double what the government borrowed in fiscal year 2017. 

Here are the exact figures: The U.S. Treasury expects to borrow $955 billion this fiscal year, according to a documents released Wednesday. It's the highest amount of borrowing in six years, and a big jump from the $519 billion the federal government borrowed last year. 

Treasury mainly attributed the increase to the “fiscal outlook.” The Congressional Budget Office was more blunt. In a report this week, the CBO said tax receipts are going to be lower because of the new tax law.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-us-government-is-set-to-borrow-nearly-dollar1-trillion-this-year-an-84-percent-jump-from-last-year/ar-BBIDDl0 

You forgot criminal. Tell me, how do evangelicals legitimize his pussy grabbing and lying? Afterall, you claim to be a man of god. Has Jesus forgiven him?

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You forgot criminal. Tell me, how do evangelicals legitimize his pussy grabbing and lying? Afterall, you claim to be a man of god. Has Jesus forgiven him?

how did you justify the 10 trillion ?