Check your account email address ×

Northern Michigan

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Moto nailed the trail report....I was just out with the dog at the state park and it's excactly as he said....... 6" of fluff on top of ice. 

The radar shows Charlevoix getting it pretty good right now, it is supposed to keep snowing through Saturday.

52 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No bullshit, Michigan loves me!

I'm actually almost 2 weeks out from going to MI, I found a baller property to stay in Harbor Springs, or do I go 2 star in Newberry where I know the snow is deep.....it's a trip with my wife and I'm thinking go for the snow, although with good snow the tip of the mitt is it..... :bc: 

Michigan needs to close trails when the warmups happens, but since it's Michigan it's ready or not tear it up.

Good report!

Talking about somewhere else, I'm heading up next Thursday to northern WI or the Yoop (probably the Yoop) going home on Sunday let me know if you're interested, wherever I land it will be stellar as I'm done riding fair conditions from here on out this season.

BTW, let's get the Canada dates tightened up :bc: 

I'll call you tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'll tell you what, I've noticed there are some things that skidoo does better. Those seals on the idler wheels is one of them. Skidoo bushings are plastic shit too tho. The clutching on this assault is pretty fucking good tho. 

I wouldn't touch the clutching on that sled, quite frankly I don't see how it could get better. 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Vince imo the 120 hour GFS is the best map out. Use it. 

It's total 120 hour snowfall

CONUS2_GFS0P5_SFC_ACCUM-SNOW_120HR.gif

Sweet, I’m in the purple!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'll tell you what, I've noticed there are some things that skidoo does better. Those seals on the idler wheels is one of them. Skidoo bushings are plastic shit too tho. The clutching on this assault is pretty fucking good tho. 

The clutch setup was good. I just got a junk primary. It sticks randomly. Certainly they all have issues. If Polaris put a good 4s in their chassis I would be the first inline. 

I couldn't beat the price on this 17 I have worked out. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The clutch setup was good. I just got a junk primary. It sticks randomly. Certainly they all have issues. If Polaris put a good 4s in their chassis I would be the first inline. 

I couldn't beat the price on this 17 I have worked out. 

I'm guessing you are going to turbo it? :lol:

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I wouldn't touch the clutching on that sled, quite frankly I don't see how it could get better. 

I don't plan to, I think it's fine. And I'm not one of these faggots who just want to race on the lake. 

46 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They're all junk in their own individual ways.  I only have about 1400 on mine, but its still tight.  

Just did some loops west of Caddy. Just as was said, ice base with a bit of fluff on top. Speed skating with a motor. :lol: Weather channel says 12 inches by Sunday night...

8005CC33-0F70-4996-BB22-5D47DB9518AF.jpeg

03DC59BD-7207-4B56-AB9F-6E723972B7CE.jpeg

9EE9DF89-28A6-4147-9CFC-59E1437C6377.jpeg

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Just did some loops west of Caddy. Just as was said, ice base with a bit of fluff on top. Speed skating with a motor. :lol: Weather channel says 12 inches by Sunday night...

Better than a kick in the ball bag or sharp stick in the eye! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Looks good, it's great you're out riding and not here whacking off on FSCE :lol: 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Buddy got up to mass city late yesterday and road to Ewen and back last night.   Said it was very good.   The received about 8" last 2 days

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Buddy got up to mass city late yesterday and road to Ewen and back last night.   Said it was very good.   The received about 8" last 2 days

Reports from boots on the ground is eastern is getting epic. 

• Like 1