So Nunes once again proves he’s a steaming piece of shit

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Him and Rev are fucking weirdos that are the perfect candidates for the American liberal movement.  Nobody close to them wants them around, they are really good whiners and they've convicnced themselves they are part of the "intellectually elite".  

:lol:

Hilarious. What are you some kind of bot.  You just keep rotating through phrases  " librul.   intellectually elite, whiners, 

I'm pretty sure the person who spends all day every day on here is the one that no one wants around.

I'm talking about you Zambo.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hilarious. What are you some kind of bot.  You just keep rotating through phrases  " librul.   intellectually elite, whiners, 

I'm pretty sure the person who spends all day every day on here is the one that no one wants around.

I'm talking about you Zambo.

Boo hoo.  Boody hoo.

Everybody wants me around!!!!!!  Until they don’t.  But then, it’s too late. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Months and Months of stonewalling congress by the FBI has got to have a price attached. When 2020 rolls around I think there will be quite a few less "Kindred spirits" at the FBI and DOJ for the Dems to lean on.

Yep.  And it will be cleansed.  I love how the FBI and DOJ have somehow found themselves above congressional reproach.  

“THANKS OBAMA!!”