High on the job

dirtybeacher

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yea maybe more when its legal but the point is millions already drive stoned just like driving drunk but with one big difference is the ability to actually drive 

I don't think its that easy when you have about 10 seconds to make you decision, its not like hanging out with friends 

There are two kinds of people that drive 50km/hr in an 80 zone.  Old people, and stoned people.  Depth perception goes out the door after a toke. I predict a lot more slow speed fender benders. 😂  Better than drunks, that's fer sure.  I'll give you that.  

Dude, I can pick out a tweaked person in two seconds.  I get paid to do it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

There will be no difference on the roads POT is already here for decades by the masses 

There will be a difference. There's going to more people exposed to it.

Myself, I've noticed the attitude change to pot just in the last couple years. Used to be that a couple guys would slip out the backdoor for a quick toke. Now there's a dish on the kitchen table of rolled joints. Christmas Party we were at they were passing around edibles like you'd hand out shots. I'd heard of special brownies for years but now there's candies, cookies and gummy bears.

Sounds like a classy party, Tim. 

13 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Myself, I've noticed the attitude change to pot just in the last couple years. Used to be that a couple guys would slip out the backdoor for a quick toke. Now there's a dish on the kitchen table of rolled joints. Christmas Party we were at they were passing around edibles like you'd hand out shots. I'd heard of special brownies for years but now there's candies, cookies and gummy bears.

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

thats the point nothing has changed accept it being acceptable,  I knew lots of people that smoked but no one else knew because of the TABOO 

on that note, i'm in for the party with the dish of joints 

I know a few shroom party's same deal big bag on the table have at it - California is thinking of legalizing mushrooms another harmless drug 

So, Fail, what should be done with all these impaired drivers? 

There will be no difference on the roads POT is already here for decades by the masses 

I doubt they will ever be able to have a actual impairment level, just isn't possible.  

They are going to go with this swab thing that will be shot down in court,  Cops will do their best to say this person looks like he smoked  a joint because he reeks.  But since your ability to do tasks such as walk the line blah blah can be done with ease.  Saying the alphabet backwards isn't going to go well for the smoker or really anyone that tries it sober lol.

If its very hard for a Cop to tell if the driver is stoned or not doesn't that indicate not impaired :dunno:  I know if a person has had a few beers its easy to tell.  

Weed is hardly harmless.  And it certainly makes the average user stupid.  You're the biggest pot champion on here..... what does that tell you? 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

thats the point nothing has changed accept it being acceptable,  I knew lots of people that smoked but no one else knew because of the TABOO 

on that note, i'm in for the party with the dish of joints 

I know a few shroom party's same deal big bag on the table have at it - California is thinking of legalizing mushrooms another harmless drug 

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

Weed is hardly harmless.  And it certainly makes the average user stupid.  You're the biggest pot champion on here..... what does that tell you? 

yes harmless in comparison to many other fun joys

it certainly does not make anyone stupid that is 1929 talk 

the fact you will distance yourself in the future from any one that smokes pot should leave you being  a lonely old man 

its becoming legal everywhere for a reason 

I'm all for decriminalization, absolutely.  That applies to most drugs.  Fatal overdoses clean up the gene pool, no question.  But we still don't want impaired drivers on the road. 

But you do as much dope as anybody here, and likely more, and we haven't seen you at too many Mensa meetings. 

Those cops had to go to the hospital, by the way. 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

yes harmless in comparison to many other fun joys

it certainly does not make anyone stupid that is 1929 talk 

the fact you will distance yourself in the future from any one that smokes pot should leave you being  a lonely old man 

its becoming legal everywhere for a reason 

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 1

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

I'm all for decriminalization, absolutely.  But you do as much dope as anybody here, and likely more, and we haven't seen you at too many Mensa meetings. 

Those cops had to go to the hospital, by the way. 

ya because they hurt themselves :lol:    Female cop fell while chasing her cop buddy down and hit her head, wasn't even stoned :lol: 

You do know it is literally impossible to OD on POT ?   not many drugs can say this statement 

Are you against alcohol too? If so you opinion of sorrows of getting a buzz are warranted 

37 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Not to mention most kids, including grampafail, stink like pot. That shit smells worse than Zoso underwear on Fail’s dope pipe.

• Like 1

Just now, dirtybeacher said:

Welcome to 2018 bud, pot is bad for young minds.  There's no disputing this. 

The other bigger issue is lung cancer.  Fail will tell you it’s not an issue and dope smoke is safe.   Trust me it is not and will result in more lung damage then anyone can imagine.  But I couldn’t careless. As Puzzle said it will weed out the weak...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Poncho said:

The other bigger issue is lung cancer.  Fail will tell you it’s not an issue and dope smoke is safe.   Trust me it is not and will result in more lung damage then anyone can imagine.  But I couldn’t careless. As Puzzle said it will weed out the weak...

although you are wrong you do bring up a good point, why are eatables not being sold :dunno: seems if smoking is bad taboo you would allow eatables 

you if anyone would benefit  from smoking a joint - have you ever tried pot? 

as for puzzle maybe he wouldn't be such a tight ass if he smoke a joint here and there 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

although you are wrong you do bring up a good point, why are eatables not being sold :dunno: seems if smoking is bad taboo you would allow eatables 

as for puzzle maybe he wouldn't be such a tight ass if he smoke a joint here and there 

I knew you would think that, you have no clue.  It will take a lung out faster than a cigar.  

Maybe ask the cops about eatables......lol....no issues at all....have you been watching the news....calling Odot.

have you ever considered rehab?  .seems you are a little stuck......they have  programs that help people like you with drug and alcohol issues.

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 2

I prefer 'shrooms.  In any case, how is Poncho incorrect?  One of the reasons the legalization is delayed, is because they're having a better look at the health risks.  And in a society with socialized health care, that's a legit concern for all of us.  Just like when the government realized we were spending more on healthcare than they were taking in on cigarette taxes.  Big shift after that one. 

Same reason we have seat belt and helmet laws.  Socialized health care.  And weed taxes should be high enough to cover the premiums we all pay.  It's that simple.  I hope they price it through the roof, like our alcohol taxes. 

We all know you love weed, there's no argument.  Can you possibly be objective about it's negative aspects, for one discussion? 

A buddy of mine smokes regular and the weed.  His coat etc. reek of it.  Guaranteed chick repellent whenever we walk in someplace....

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Not to mention most kids, including grampafail, stink like pot. That shit smells worse than Zoso underwear on Fail’s dope pipe.

You sure? 

I'd lend more credence to that statement if we had even ONE FS member for example, that displayed evidence of stupidity, laziness, illiteracy.....

1 hour ago, dirtybeacher said:

Pot makes young people stupid.  Old people that smoke it were stupid to begin with.  😂

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

I prefer 'shrooms.  In any case, how is Poncho incorrect?  One of the reasons the legalization is delayed, is because they're having a better look at the health risks.  And in a society with socialized health care, that's a legit concern for all of us.  Just like when the government realized we were spending more on healthcare than they were taking in on cigarette taxes.  Big shift after that one. 

Same reason we have seat belt and helmet laws.  Socialized health care.  And weed taxes should be high enough to cover the premiums we all pay.  It's that simple.  I hope they price it through the roof, like our alcohol taxes. 

We all know you love weed, there's no argument.  Can you possibly be objective about it's negative aspects, for one discussion? 

you are still wrong