High on the job

dirtybeacher

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its pretty much illegal in Ontario.  We have been asked by some US customers to provide drug tests before visiting a site, but there's no place to go in Ontario for that.  So it's never enforced for us.

Yes there is.  A friend of mine has taken 3 guys for testing in Cambridge area this year.

All 3 failed.  All 3 fired.

You cannot drive a company truck while impaired.

10 hours ago, Sksman said:

Yes there is.  A friend of mine has taken 3 guys for testing in Cambridge area this year.

you mean he fired people for at one time in the near past had smoked a joint :dunno:  you can't test for impairment level only for Alcohol 

10 hours ago, Sksman said:

They were asking us for a test and would be on-site a month later.  What is the point.

17 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

You sure? 

I'd lend more credence to that statement if we had even ONE FS member for example, that displayed evidence of stupidity, laziness, illiteracy.....

I should reiterate, I'm talking of the daily smoker.  Its so frustrating running a crew of guys that have zero sense of urgency, and forget shit all the time.  Ftr, I have no problem with medical or occasional social use.  

19 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

BTW, they said on the radio today the cops were "suspended". 

Not sure if that's accurate or not, but wouldn't they normally be charged with theft? 

Suspended pending the ensuing investigation and review... something that doesn't happen with sexual assault allegations. Guilty until proven innocent.

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 9:42 PM, Puzzleboy said:

A buddy of mine smokes regular and the weed.  His coat etc. reek of it.  Guaranteed chick repellent whenever we walk in someplace....

He should get a Vette......

Or SNL.  Perhaps the info has already been forwarded to them?  :)

3 hours ago, yarddawg said:

I hope these cops make the tonight show.........it would be a hilarious skit....lmao!

Edited by Puzzleboy