Sign in to follow this  
Puzzleboy

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How does a Premier go about firing a sack of shit like that?

They can't fire a judge - reasons are exactly for what DOUG FORD is and how he abuses power.  

thank fuck we don't live in a dictatorship - although the RIGHT would like it when the RIGHT is in power

 

One by One DOUG will take his powers to the top like a good dictator - Courts, the People don't matter to him as this is clear ( this was clear in Toronto too) 

 

So far in the past Decade FS Ontario has 

Defended a crack smoking mayor as best ever ( 4 years)

Defended a crack smoking mayor hammered at work

Defends Dictatorship in Ontario under Doug - HIS WORD IS LAW AND MUST BE FOLLOWED

Bashed the MEDIA as LIBERAL but praised any negatived report on LIBERALS as gospel 

 

been fun guys 

 

You guys love them FORDS to the bitter end it seems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

They can't fire a judge - reasons are exactly for what DOUG FORD is and how he abuses power.  

thank fuck we don't live in a dictatorship - although the RIGHT would like it when the RIGHT is in power

 

One by One DOUG will take his powers to the top like a good dictator - Courts, the People don't matter to him as this is clear ( this was clear in Toronto too) 

 

So far in the past Decade FS Ontario has 

Defended a crack smoking mayor as best ever ( 4 years)

Defended a crack smoking mayor hammered at work

Defends Dictatorship in Ontario under Doug - HIS WORD IS LAW AND MUST BE FOLLOWED

Bashed the MEDIA as LIBERAL but praised any negatived report on LIBERALS as gospel 

 

been fun guys 

 

You guys love them FORDS to the bitter end it seems

The judge is incompetent and doesn't even understand the law he thinks he is upholding.  Doug does.

Go Doug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The judge is incompetent and doesn't even understand the law he thinks he is upholding.  Doug does.

Go Doug.

not sure how anyone thinks changing the rules during the game is right in any way or form.  Just think if he waited and did things properly he wouldn't be in court and looking like a dictator and butt hurt ass 

This is why I am not a ONEWAY like you sheep are,  forsure if WYNNE or TRUDEAU overturned a law   you would be all up in arms....

 

going to be a sad 4 years of this bullshit, just like Toronto chaos caused by Rob and Doug THE REAL DIS- FUNCTIONAL Politicians.

Keep the defense up as it will keep coming every week it seems :lol: 

 

The DOOR IS NOW OPEN for any leader to wave the magic wand -  going to be fun when its the NDP :lol:  

good work Doug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buck a Beer is here YOU ALL HAVE WANTED THIS FOR DECADES AND DECADES

Education, Health, can be important  but everyone wants a buck a beer :lol:  can't make this shit up 

Here is Doug selling COOL BEER (all brewers say it will not happen with their beers)  FAILED 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

not sure how anyone thinks changing the rules during the game is right in any way or form.  Just think if he waited and did things properly he wouldn't be in court and looking like a dictator and butt hurt ass 

This is why I am not a ONEWAY like you sheep are,  forsure if WYNNE or TRUDEAU overturned a law   you would be all up in arms....

 

going to be a sad 4 years of this bullshit, just like Toronto chaos caused by Rob and Doug THE REAL DIS- FUNCTIONAL Politicians.

Keep the defense up as it will keep coming every week it seems :lol: 

 

The DOOR IS NOW OPEN for any leader to wave the magic wand -  going to be fun when its the NDP :lol:  

good work Doug

If Trudeau had a pair and wasn't in the middle of a transgender reassignment procedure, he would have done the same for Trans Mountain.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If Trudeau had a pair and wasn't in the middle of a transgender reassignment procedure, he would have done the same for Trans Mountain.

He can also crush FORDs use of power :dunno:  Provinces are a creature of Canada nothing more.  

Don't think I would hear cheering from FS but good thing Trudeau isn't like that being power hungry at any cost.

 

Ford might be sorry as left leaning councilors take over :lol:  oooops 

 

Pipe line will be agreed too sooner or later I would think.  Its been a long haul 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He can also crush FORDs use of power :dunno:  Provinces are a creature of Canada nothing more.  

Don't think I would hear cheering from FS but good thing Trudeau isn't like that being power hungry at any cost.

 

Ford might be sorry as left leaning councilors take over :lol:  oooops 

 

Pipe line will be agreed too sooner or later I would think.  Its been a long haul 

Watching amateur hour right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Watching amateur hour right now.

Good to see someone that can speak well, JT doing Canada well

 

Now  back to Doug Buck a Beer is here folks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He can also crush FORDs use of power :dunno:  Provinces are a creature of Canada nothing more.  

Don't think I would hear cheering from FS but good thing Trudeau isn't like that being power hungry at any cost.

 

Ford might be sorry as left leaning councilors take over :lol:  oooops 

 

Pipe line will be agreed too sooner or later I would think.  Its been a long haul 

Idiot Trudeau needs to get re-elected and needs Ontarios vote.  He will be quiet on this as other then you and a few ndp there is no one complaining.

Adam Vaughan the king of tit sucking speaks for Liberals.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Idiot Trudeau needs to get re-elected and needs Ontarios vote.  He will be quiet on this as other then you and a few ndp there is no one complaining.

Adam Vaughan the king of tit sucking speaks for Liberals.

 

no one complaining?  okay 

Where you think this is about the councilors others realize it has nothing to do with that....

Sorry combatant DOUG is not good for Ontario and really worrisome for Toronto 

 

Watch as he continues to stick his face into Municipality of Toronto - no other city

He will do nothing for Ontario as he tries to run Toronto from Queens Park - REALLY SK if this was anyone else trying to run Toronto you wouldn't be happy

 

Relief is here BUCK A BEER 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 4 years of this 

 

 

:lol:

Damn right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no one complaining?  okay 

Where you think this is about the councilors others realize it has nothing to do with that....

Sorry combatant DOUG is not good for Ontario and really worrisome for Toronto 

 

Watch as he continues to stick his face into Municipality of Toronto - no other city

He will do nothing for Ontario as he tries to run Toronto from Queens Park - REALLY SK if this was anyone else trying to run Toronto you wouldn't be happy

 

Relief is here BUCK A BEER 

Just change beer to pot.  You would be all over it.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just change beer to pot.  You would be all over it.:lol:

 BUCK A JOINT :joint:  that would be an actual huge deal lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no one complaining?  okay 

Where you think this is about the councilors others realize it has nothing to do with that....

Sorry combatant DOUG is not good for Ontario and really worrisome for Toronto 

 

Watch as he continues to stick his face into Municipality of Toronto - no other city

He will do nothing for Ontario as he tries to run Toronto from Queens Park - REALLY SK if this was anyone else trying to run Toronto you wouldn't be happy

 

Relief is here BUCK A BEER 

Big protest last week out front of Queens Park had what 450 people at it.  Most of whom were the NDP and Liberal cabinet and city coucil.

Get over it and used to change Fail.

Funny the Only person on this website crying about the downsizing of Toronto Council doesnt even live there and acts like millions are upset.  

Oh yaeh, polish up your resume!  Dougie is looking for guys like you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Big protest last week out front of Queens Park had what 450 people at it.  Most of whom were the NDP and Liberal cabinet and city coucil.

Get over it and used to change Fail.

Funny the Only person on this website crying about the downsizing of Toronto Council doesnt even live there and acts like millions are upset.  

Oh yaeh, polish up your resume!  Dougie is looking for guys like you!

Sorry people are concerned about the use of power - shut up about the councilors the election already started you can't change the rules with w6 weeks to go.

I will use this any time I am challenged I AM KING FORD 

here 2 RIGHTIES not impressed with Ford

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/former-pm-mulroney-ex-premiers-weigh-in-on-ford-s-use-of-notwithstanding-clause-1.4089390

 

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/09/12/former-premier-bill-davis-speaks-out-against-doug-fords-use-of-the-notwithstanding-clause.html

 

 

Trudeau didn't bite at FORDS play - smart move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So will Doug again respect the Courts if he wins?  or will he lose again and do what he wants anyway :dunno:  

 

Then head to Supreme Court to fight Trudeau, maybe Trudeau will do what he wants too :lol:   you will all be against that I am sure :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natural GAS Province Wide -  He announced this as a promise kept already :lol:  

Its that EASY just push here

s-l300.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol Beaverton 

TORONTO  Following his controversial use of the Notwithstanding Clause to interfere with Toronto City Council, Doug Ford has enacted the War Measures Act to dismantle the Bloor bike lane in Toronto.

“The War on Cars has been waged by powerful cyclists for too long, and it’s time to take appropriate measures,” announced Ford from the passenger window of his Pontiac Enclave. “Our only recourse is to suspend all cyclist civil liberties, effective immediately.”

“It’s time to end the war, once and for all,” he added.

:lol:  

Buck a Beer

 

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/09/doug-ford-invokes-war-measures-act-to-remove-toronto-bike-lanes/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, steve6 said:

Doug and Rob left Toronto in a mess all created by themselves.  Now he is continuing the chaos as PREMIER OF TORONTO

Doug is very consistent except when it comes to THE COURTS then he is flip flop 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.