*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

So why does Andrea seem to be yelling in the Legislature?

About all the province can do is tell the Crown Attorneys not to plea bargain away gun charges. Anything else that might help the police is deemed anti-Canadian.

Maybe a few more basketball courts might give unemployed, disadvantaged non-white youth of the GTA something to do?

Edited by revrnd

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Horeath will say its horrible blah blah blah.

What about the students Andrea?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Promise made, promise kept.

should have been solved long ago

back to work legislation is warranted now  - arbitration

by no means stop the right to strike  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

should have been solved long ago

back to work legislation is warranted now  - arbitration

by no means stop the right to strike  

After 2 weeks in a school year.

NDP does not give a shit about the kids, that is a given.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

no not 2 weeks

once you reach the point where there isn't enough time to finish the term, its too late 

NDP will fight for the worker, the students will move on in the end.  A hiccup is something  to expect in life - they will get over it 

#workers 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

no not 2 weeks

once you reach the point where there isn't enough time to finish the term, its too late 

NDP will fight for the worker, the students will move on in the end.  A hiccup is something  to expect in life - they will get over it 

#workers 

No, its their (students) system, we must never forget that.  Obviously the NDP has, and you.

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no not 2 weeks

#workers 

I bet the NDP would be the 1st to scream:

31914460.jpg

when it suits their agenda?

Edited by revrnd

Ford cutting Toronto city council size to 25.

Let the crying begin.

Its amazing how major US cities run on smaller councils and a strong mayor system but we will here how Ford is destroying Toronto...

Where is Fail?

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Let the crying begin.

Its amazing how major US cities run on smaller councils and a strong mayor system but we will here how Ford is destroying Toronto...

Where is Fail?

Watching all the crying councillors on the TV today & wondered if the Toronto Islands will be flooded again?

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Let the crying begin.

Where is Fail?

care level is zer0 on the matter.  But I did find this interesting and typical of FORD

Ford claims public was ‘consulted’ during election campaign

When asked by reporters about a possible referendum, the premier said the public was already consulted about the reduction in the size of government during the election campaign.

“I think we were pretty clear on the election. When I talked to thousands and thousands of people, the referendum was pretty clear,” Ford said.

BUT SEX_ED WASN'T :lol:  

It won't take long for the NORTH to realize they elected a person that doesn't give a shit about anything outside of toronto 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

care level is zer0 on the matter.  But I did find this interesting and typical of FORD

When asked by reporters about a possible referendum, the premier said the public was already consulted about the reduction in the size of government during the election campaign.

“I think we were pretty clear on the election. When I talked to thousands and thousands of people, the referendum was pretty clear,” Ford said.

It won't take long for the NORTH to realize they elected a person that doesn't give a shit about anything outside of toronto 

:lies:

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why would the North be upset about Toronto being told to get its house in order?

There is only so many taxpayers and tax dollars.  If Toronto can save $25million its $25million less they will cry to province for.

Only the tit suckers complain.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Why would the North be upset about Toronto being told to get its house in order?

There is only so many taxpayers and tax dollars.  If Toronto can save $25million its $25million less they will cry to province for.

Only the tit suckers complain.  

:lol: atta boy oneway 

Question will this be a Provincial sweep of council or just Toronto :dunno:   

What is the ratio in other cities or do we care right now, will Doug tell you later to care :dunno:  

bottom line DOUG is acting just like a figured he would - going to be fun watching you defend every move with glee 

DOUG's Job is Ontario NOT Toronto - too funny he loses mayor race but thinks he is now in charge of Toronto - Go Doug Go 

T.O. is always going hat in hand to the province, so why shouldn't the province tell Tory & the chair warmers (Hihevc, Perks to name 2) to get their house in order?

33 minutes ago, revrnd said:

T.O. is always going hat in hand to the province, so why shouldn't the province tell Tory & the chair warmers (Hihevc, Perks to name 2) to get their house in order?

:lol:  shouldn't he be worried abbout  his house NOW :dunno:  

Tornoto isn't running deficits THEY CAN'T 

Question still stands - is this Ontario wide or just Toronto - seems DOUG is being a DOUCHE BAG again if not Province wide

Mississauga has 11 councilors with 780k people approx. 1/4 of toronto :dunno:  NON ISSUE I GUESS :lol:  

What a fucking loser Doug is

Hamilton has 15 with 560k population 1/5 toronto :lol:  ya Doug is for Ontario :lol:   what sheep you all are 

Cochran has 6 councilors with a population of 6k :lol:  but Toronto needs to get their shit in order :lol:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

I assume for 2022 Doug will reduce the ridings  in Ontario :dunno:   I am betting no mention of it since it may hurt his chances or another win.

Doug For the People until its about Doug

Ontario has 17 new ridings for 2018. 

• Aurora-Oak Ridges-Richmond Hill.
  • Barrie-Innisfil.
  • Brampton Centre.
  • Brampton South.
  • Carleton.
  • Don Valley North.
  • Flamborough-Glanbrook.
  • Hastings-Lennox & Addington.
  • Kiiwetinoong.
  • King-Vaughan.
  • Kitchener South-Hespeler.
  • Markham-Thornhill.
  • Milton.
  • Mississauga Centre.
  • Mushkegowuk-James Bay.
  • Scarborough North.
  • University-Rosedale.

Go Doug Go 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  shouldn't he be worried abbout  his house NOW :dunno:  

Tornoto isn't running deficits THEY CAN'T 

Question still stands - is this Ontario wide or just Toronto - seems DOUG is being a DOUCHE BAG again if not Province wide

Mississauga has 11 councilors with 780k people approx. 1/4 of toronto :dunno:  NON ISSUE I GUESS :lol:  

What a fucking loser Doug is

Hamilton has 15 with 560k population 1/5 toronto :lol:  ya Doug is for Ontario :lol:   what sheep you all are 

Cochran has 6 councilors with a population of 6k :lol:  but Toronto needs to get their shit in order :lol:  

Its not a linear relationship, someone should tell Tory.

Most Councillors outside of the big cities get paid shit.  TO is way overpaid.