*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure let the FEDS pay for it, now what :dunno:  

You and I still pay so where is the Win for Ontario or are you more concerned following FORD NATION 

Send them back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Send them back.

I see you know as much as Ford does, Donny doesn't understand either so no surprise there

Due Process is not apart of the ONEWAYS agenda 

Secondly many are being sent back to where they came from, so what are you rambling on about :dunno: 

Third this hasn't affected you in anyway shape or form but the hate still rolls 

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

good luck with that, he will be the first Premier to not talk to the media or people (other than at his future Rally's) 

Fact is just like the ONEWAYS they babble but have no answers - illegal crossing into Ontario isn't really possible like in other parts of Canada

800 people in Total isn't worth the RALLY of FORD  NATION 

Doug has never been in Queens park or had anything to do with being an MPP or MP so just like you and wouldn't really know what is going on .......

Nor did he understand how Cap and Trade works

Nor how a Bill is passed

the FOLKS relief Rally cries isn't going to cut it when you are with the big boys - School has opened 

Shut the fuck up you know nothing about being a MP or MPP so how can you lecture anyone.  

Or tell anyone what they know.  

Doug Fords involvement and knowledge is far Superior to yours. Don’t forget his family has been involved in politics for many years. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I see you know as much as Ford does, Donny doesn't understand either so no surprise there

Due Process is not apart of the ONEWAYS agenda 

Secondly many are being sent back to where they came from, so what are you rambling on about :dunno: 

Third this hasn't affected you in anyway shape or form but the hate still rolls 

Big problem is fail no one is getting sent back.  Who is sending them?

if claims are refused then who forces them back?  No One!!

Trudeau is causing the issues and needs to deal with it 

16 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Shut the fuck up you know nothing about being a MP or MPP so how can you lecture anyone.  

Or tell anyone what they know.  

Doug Fords involvement and knowledge is far Superior to yours. Don’t forget his family has been involved in politics for many years. 

but Trudeau has zero experience - okay 

and yes we have seen the politics from the FORDs, his Dad;s one term of chaos, Lies from Rob drugs and gangs, lies from Doug Jr. ...

I wasn't even at the hockey game :lol: 

yup we have seen it - what have you seen :dunno:  

23 minutes ago, Sksman said:

deportation-statistics.jpg

according to Doug 800 are in Ontario :lol:  crisis 

27 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Deportations of Haitians, thousands of whom have crossed into Canada illegally in the hopes of avoiding deportation from the United States, have also soared. Canada has deported 474 so far this year, compared to 100 for all of 2016 when the government lifted its own ban on deportations to Haiti, in place since a devastating 2010 earthquake.

Overall, 5,529 people have been deported as of Tuesday, compared to 7,357 for all of 2016, the data shows.

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

How many of the irregular border crossers have been deported?

Last article I saw was 0 of the irregulars. 

We don’t need stats for all deportations. 

60% have been denied look it up instead of asking me all the time for facts :lol: 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

deportation-statistics.jpg

according to Doug 800 are in Ontario :lol:  crisis 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-withdraws-support-for-resettlement-of-asylum-seekers-who/

Fail your wrong again.  Nothing new to any of us.

Its over 3,000 refugees in Toronto, 800 of which are currently living in college or University residences and will have to vacate in begining of Aug.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

60% have been denied look it up instead of asking me all the time for facts :lol: 

Fail, one thing is clear, you have zero facts.  Just Failmaker spew!

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-canada-has-removed-only-a-fraction-of-thousands-of-border-crossers/

135 irregular border crossers have been deported.  Read the article.

It gets tiring having to correct your mistakes constantly.

11 minutes ago, Sksman said:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-withdraws-support-for-resettlement-of-asylum-seekers-who/

Fail your wrong again.  Nothing new to any of us.

Its over 3,000 refugees in Toronto, 800 of which are currently living in college or University residences and will have to vacate in begining of Aug.

the context was about the current issue of 800 that he wants the feds to pay for since its in just a few weeks 

regardless who pays its still you, the issue is 800 beds in a few weeks really can't be done, so that tells me there was a plan made long ago because they knew this shelter was going to end in August - why not focus on the issue instead of defending Doug like he is saving you money while still paying for it 

Glad there are some smart people working with Doug

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fail, one thing is clear, you have zero facts.  Just Failmaker spew!

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-canada-has-removed-only-a-fraction-of-thousands-of-border-crossers/

135 irregular border crossers have been deported.  Read the article.

It gets tiring having to correct your mistakes constantly.

read the bold and move along

I have no idea if they are on a bus or not 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

read the bold and move along

I have no idea if they are on a bus or not 

Then why post this shit?

quoted from your post above!

Deportations of Haitians, thousands of whom have crossed into Canada illegally in the hopes of avoiding deportation from the United States, have also soared. Canada has deported 474 so far this year, compared to 100 for all of 2016 when the government lifted its own ban on deportations to Haiti, in place since a devastating 2010 earthquake.

Overall, 5,529 people have been deported as of Tuesday, compared to 7,357 for all of 2016, the data shows.

You post and spew your bullshit and then try to deny you posted stupid bullshit.

No wonder you love Justin you are just like him.  Open mouth bullshit comes out. 

Then why post this shit?

quoted from your post above!

Deportations of Haitians, thousands of whom have crossed into Canada illegally in the hopes of avoiding deportation from the United States, have also soared. Canada has deported 474 so far this year, compared to 100 for all of 2016 when the government lifted its own ban on deportations to Haiti, in place since a devastating 2010 earthquake.

You post and spew your bullshit and then try to deny you posted stupid bullshit.

No wonder you love Justin you are just like him.  Open mouth bullshit comes out. 

how many topics do you on 02 bring up at once :dunno:  try to keep up man you falling behind 

tumblr_n31ay5JMJ71s96utdo1_250.gif

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Gotta say. I have felt a lot of pride in the first steps taken by Dougie. He is doing what he said he would and the bonus is telling our Frootloops PM to go to hell on the immigration crisis

Telling him :dunno:  how do you know Doug isn't speaking to us on the subject.  Releasing a  statement before Trudeau arrives that he wouldn't see  isn't brave or proud 

but one thing forsure everything Doug does will be 100% supported by you 

Hey Doug appeared today, handed a cheque to a hospital and gave his new buddy a bobble head of Rob

You guys are on board with the newly made job under Doug PC making 350k  - don't answer I already know :lol: 

But he is going to fix health care, I hear it coming wait for it 

On July 3, 2018 at 6:28 PM, 1trailmaker said:

lol and gas is up again 1.46 in key river 1.36 in city 

You know you and I will not see on change in prices of anything right :dunno:  but its all good either way 

:lies:

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hey Doug appeared today, handed a cheque to a hospital and gave his new buddy a bobble head of Rob

You guys are on board with the newly made job under Doug PC making 350k  - don't answer I already know :lol: 

But he is going to fix health care, I hear it coming wait for it 

SHUT THE FUCK UP WRONG AGAIN FAIL :finger3: Like always you are :wrong: about everything