*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

its a CRISIS not a shortage :lol:  

How is any of this gong to make  housing cheaper :dunno: 

Why are you answering my question with a question??? Avoiding the truth??

More available housing will drop the market in SOME areas. Do you really need someone to explain this to you?? Really??

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Why are you answering my question with a question??? Avoiding the truth??

More available housing will drop the market in SOME areas. Do you really need someone to explain this to you?? Really??

no it doesn't work that way

New housing in Barrie almost daily, endless land right now,   prices don't go down - you would need to build very small houses and property size to reduce prices to where it matters.

Moving to Sudbury will drop your housing costs, tearing up green belt and building another Nobelton will not 

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Still waiting Failmaker.

Was your house built on what was once Farmland?

Ever house in North America was once green land, was that your question :dunno:  

I bought a house that was built was does that have to do with anything :dunno:  

On 4/30/2018 at 8:13 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I can't not when Doug is speaking word for word Donny Trump ramblings :lol:  

Its fun to watch 

so far I have nailed it 

02sled 100%

SK 110% 

who is next on the list?

Toslow

:lies: 

On 5/2/2018 at 8:51 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Ever house in North America was once green land, was that your question :dunno:  

I bought a house that was built was does that have to do with anything :dunno:  

He is just pointing out what a shit for brains you are :) 

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does Doug even need a platform?:lol:

clean up this mess

Hydro firings Kathleen's friends :lol:

clean up this mess

more money in your pocket

I am going to let you decide where to spend it :lol:  

I have talk to everyone possible in every corner of Ontario and they are ALL TELLING ME blah blah 

Honest Government - but will instantly give himself a 1% tax cut - lol 

yup THE  PLAN IS NO PLAN - might be a smart move lol 

Really I know we want rid of Wynne (and Liberals) but fuck is this sad for Ontario and Canada 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

clean up this mess

Hydro firings Kathleen's friends :lol:

clean up this mess

more money in your pocket

I am going to let you decide where to spend it :lol:  

I have talk to everyone possible in every corner of Ontario and they are ALL TELLING ME blah blah 

Honest Government - but will instantly give himself a 1% tax cut - lol 

yup THE  PLAN IS NO PLAN - might be a smart move lol 

Really I know we want rid of Wynne (and Liberals) but fuck is this sad for Ontario and Canada 

Spoken by the True one way of Freedomsledder.  

Heaven forbid we bring in a politician who wants to see true action.

wants a strong economy.

Is tired seeing our tax dollars wasted year after year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Spoken by the True one way of Freedomsledder.  

Heaven forbid we bring in a politician who wants to see true action.

wants a strong economy.

Is tired seeing our tax dollars wasted year after year.

Economy is strong today

Employment is strong today

Elliot has a good head on her shoulders, Doug does not - He is a complete idiot when it comes to being in Politics .  If he wins it will be years of out of control chaos - you will blame the media (again).

I know Mr. NO PLAN has your vote -   simpletons that follow him have decided - having a  Plan is not apart of your voting strategies 

Economy is not strong, foreign investment is leaving the country. They don't have any faith in Canada as a place to invest and are putting there money elsewhere. Investors are funny like that. They like to put their money where they are confident it is safe and will provide a solid ROI. Right now that's Canada. I guess Fail keeps forgetting to send the memo to the CEO's of the large financial institutions telling them they are all wrong.

Employment isn't strong either.

It's okay. Compared to the rest we are only okay.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-credit-rating-agencies-warn-ontario-about-planned-spending/

27 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Economy is not strong, foreign investment is leaving the country. They don't have any faith in Canada as a place to invest and are putting there money elsewhere. Investors are funny like that. They like to put their money where they are confident it is safe and will provide a solid ROI. Right now that's Canada. I guess Fail keeps forgetting to send the memo to the CEO's of the large financial institutions telling them they are all wrong.

Employment isn't strong either.

It's okay. Compared to the rest we are only okay.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-credit-rating-agencies-warn-ontario-about-planned-spending/

lowest unemployment in 40 years isn't strong :dunno: 

sorry dude new Investment from foreign companies is down, no one is leaving 

Sorry your articles are off topic - I remember just a few months back you and other sheep complaining about stimulus spending in a good economy.  My how ONEWAYs forget 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lowest unemployment in 40 years isn't strong :dunno: 

sorry dude new Investment from foreign companies is down, no one is leaving 

Sorry your articles are off topic - I remember just a few months back you and other sheep complaining about stimulus spending in a good economy.  My how ONEWAYs forget 

Totally on topic. There is a significant difference between an okay economic environment and a good economy. Too bad you don't know the difference. Your ONEWAY love affair with Trudope blinds you to the fact he is pissing away money as if he was trying to overcome a recession which we are not in. What will he do if we hit a real recession and the cupboard is bare with nothing to spend.

Sorry "dude" but you are STILL WRONG AS USUAL.

Foreign direct investment in Canada plunges to the lowest in eight years

And for the first time in a decade foreign companies sold more Canadian businesses than they bought

Selling businesses does mean they are leaving.... they are taking their money that was already invested and pulling it out of Canada in favour of greener pastures for investment. What part of that don't you understand.

Dig into your statement just a little bit Fail... first the thread is Doug Ford which is Ontario and you do a quick search that comes up with Canada's unemployment rate, not Ontario

Look at the real metrics that are meaningful.

Think and drill down. Using numbers as representative of the concept only... if we lose 25,000 full time jobs but gain 35,000 part time jobs that would be a net increase of 10,000. This is not a good thing. The person who lost that full time job now needs to try and feed the family on that new part time job because that's what is out there. But putting a good spin on it... there are 10,000 net new jobs. You think that's a good thing right?

Unemployment Statistics Don’t Take Into Account People Who Have Given Up on Finding a Job

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Totally on topic. There is a significant difference between an okay economic environment and a good economy. Too bad you don't know the difference. Your ONEWAY love affair with Trudope blinds you to the fact he is pissing away money as if he was trying to overcome a recession which we are not in. What will he do if we hit a real recession and the cupboard is bare with nothing to spend.

Sorry "dude" but you are STILL WRONG AS USUAL.

Foreign direct investment in Canada plunges to the lowest in eight years

And for the first time in a decade foreign companies sold more Canadian businesses than they bought

Selling businesses does mean they are leaving.... they are taking their money that was already invested and pulling it out of Canada in favour of greener pastures for investment. What part of that don't you understand.

Dig into your statement just a little bit Fail... first the thread is Doug Ford which is Ontario and you do a quick search that comes up with Canada's unemployment rate, not Ontario

Look at the real metrics that are meaningful.

Think and drill down. Using numbers as representative of the concept only... if we lose 25,000 full time jobs but gain 35,000 part time jobs that would be a net increase of 10,000. This is not a good thing. The person who lost that full time job now needs to try and feed the family on that new part time job because that's what is out there. But putting a good spin on it... there are 10,000 net new jobs. You think that's a good thing right?

Unemployment Statistics Don’t Take Into Account People Who Have Given Up on Finding a Job

:lol:  

so Oil investment is down, Alberta is feeling it - not sure what that has to do with Ontario :dunno:  

Unemployment numbers have been calculated the same way for decades - wackos will always refute when Liberals are in charge - common knowledge 

Try and stay on topic 

Ontario experienced a small decrease in unemployment by approximately 0.9 percentage points, to 5.5 per cent. However, Ontario saw an increase of employment rates by almost three per cent in 2017, which is more than double the province’s growth rate in each of the previous two years, with an additional 176,000 people employed by year end.

The primary industries that saw increases include wholesale and retail trade, manufacturing, professional, scientific and technical services, and transportation and warehousing.

Ontario is has the lowest unemployment in 20 years - but to you that is bad, stats are incorrect 

Lowest unemployment in the country

Supplied the most jobs in Canada 

100 000 full time jobs in the last year gained

move along ONEWAY your beatings are embarrassing 

Liberals have unveiled more attack ads against Ford. I did hear their are some Liberal ads that make no mention of Wynnebag/Sea Biscuit, I mean the current Premier.

😙

Edited by revrnd

10 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Liberals have unveiled more attack ads against Ford. I did hear their are some Liberal ads that make no mention of Wynnebag/Sea Biscuit, I mean the current Premier.

😙

Can stand attack ads, I have no problem with say XXX will do this but we will do this instead. 

Just saying "bad man very bad man" with no point is where my blood boils 

I wonder when or if we will see a PC ad on TV :dunno:  right now his is just doing facebook and maybe twitter with his fake news reporting lol  

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

31957027_2020136611330556_69173708826502

Doug Ford’s campaign has confirmed that actors were hired to play Progressive Conservative supporters outside Monday’s leaders’ debate.

“We were very confused by this situation, because we are getting record numbers of supporters to every event across Ontario. This was done by a local candidate and it won’t be continuing,” Ford’s spokeswoman Melissa Lantsman said in an email.

Apparently campaign officials for Toronto Centre Tory candidate Meredith Cartwright, a prominent lawyer, hired the actors to rally for Ford at Dundas Square outside CityNews studios.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/doug-ford-campaign-confirms-actors-were-hired-to-play-the-part-of-pc-supporters-at-monday-s-debate-rally/ar-AAwXxT0?ocid=ob-fb-enca-651

In an email obtained by the Star, casting agency CastmeBG said they were looking for “20 people to play real people at a Ford nation rally (Doug Ford).”

“You will be wear T-shirts of the PC candidates (Ford and Cartwright),” the email continued. It offered $75 to actors, who were expected to be present from the start of the afternoon rally at 2 p.m. to the end of the debate at 8 p.m.

:lol:  Fake News reporter, fake supporters. lol fully supported here at OFS