*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

12 hours ago, steve6 said:

X2 - don't help them beat the drugs, condone their addiction and supply drugs for them is insanity. Give them a hug and they will cure themselves from the heart.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/national/herle+apologizes+crude+remark+about+ford/17314126/story.html

This is quite the way to apologize:

Just couldn't just apologize, had to keep up the chirping

From a comment on the Sun's column about the 'incident':

Couldn't have said it better

Apologize isn't a concept Wynnebag and her cronies are familiar with. That is unless it's someone apologizing to the Fiberals.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I guess Herle is afraid that the millions his company The Gandalf Group has received from the Liberals is coming to and end.  The meal ticket/gravy train is done, but I'm pretty sure a man with integrity like Ford will hold no grudges and let business be business.:lol:

:lol:It would be nice to see the taxpayers get value for their $ for a change

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

And the money just keeps rolling in - did you guys get a receipt :dunno:  

the PARTY OF ONEWAY is strong 

Wynnebag might as well be wearing ruby red shoes when the house come crashing down on her.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wynnebag might as well be wearing ruby red shoes when the house come crashing down on her.

I always thought Freeland looked like the Wicked Witch.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/04/25/in-scathing-pre-election-report-auditor-general-says-deficit-is-117b-not-67b.html

In scathing pre-election report, Ontario auditor general says deficit is $11.7B, not $6.7B

Ontario’s fiscal watchdog is warning that the province’s deficit projections are billions of dollars more than disclosed in last month’s budget.

Auditor General Bonnie Lysk, who is in an ongoing accounting dispute with Premier Kathleen Wynne’s Liberals, said this year’s shortfall is $11.7 billion, not $6.7 billion, as Finance Minister Charles Sousa forecast March 28.

“When expenses are understated, the perception is created that government has more money available than it actually does,” Lysyk wrote Wednesday in a scathing 27-page pre-election report to the Legislature.

“Government decision-makers might, therefore, allocate money to initiatives and programs that is actually needed to pay for expenses the government has failed to record properly,” she continued.

I have much more faith in the numbers from the auditor general than I do Wynnebag. Hell, I'd believe anything the auditor general says before I believe Wynnebag or any of her cronies.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug to sell off GREEN SPACE in Niagara area 

of course we all agree with him on this and everything else he can come up with 

So where does this claim come from... maybe your imagination again... no matter how many searches on Niagara green space or variations on that, nothing comes up.

48 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Im surprised Wynne didnt sell off our Crown land in an effort to balance the books.

I'd rather sell off some green space rather than Hydro One.... ooops too late, she's already been doing that one.

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So where does this claim come from... maybe your imagination again... no matter how many searches on Niagara green space or variations on that, nothing comes up.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/04/30/doug-ford-assured-developers-he-plans-to-open-up-greenbelt-to-housing-development.html

47 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I'd rather sell off some green space rather than Hydro One.... ooops too late, she's already been doing that one.

It was on the news today. Doug speaking privately with his PC buddies that will make millions, got to love cell phones :lol:  

I saw it on CTV but here is another link to the video

52 minutes ago, steve6 said:

Ahh.... so Fail was only partially correct as usual. He doesn't tend to be very accurate. He stated Ford would sell off Niagara Green Space. When in fact he wouldn't be selling anything. It's the GREEN BELT THAT MCSQUINTY DECREED.

THE PROVINCE DOESN'T OWN THE GREEN BELT THAT MCSQUINTY HASTILY PUT IN PLACE THAT ENCOMPASSES MUCH MORE THAN THE NIAGARA REGION. PLACES LIKE THE OAK RIDGES MORAINE. SO HE WOULDN'T BE SELLING OFF ANYTHING LIKE DUMB AS A STUMP FAIL SUGGESTS.

What his plan does do is give control of THEIR PROPERTY BACK TO THE LAND OWNERS. With the stroke of a pen McSquinty took away the land owners rights to their property. Imagine you have a 200 acre farm. You see development all around you. You're nearing retirement age and selling your property to a developer is what will fund your retirement. Poof, your retirement is gone because McSquinty says it can't be developed and you are stuck with a piece of property that can only be a farm or empty field and suddenly worth a fraction of what it was a day before.

So now Doug says, where it makes sense allow that LAND OWNER TO SELL AND / OR DEVELOP THEIR PROPERTY FOR HOUSING... Oh that's right, something that is in short supply and is part of what drives the cost of GTA housing up.

He also says that doesn't include sensitive lands i.e. wetlands, AND where development is now allowed there will be an alternate parcel of land which would be environmentally sensitive i.e. ground water protection set aside.

Edited by 02sled

28 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Ahh.... so Fail was only partially correct as usual. He doesn't tend to be very accurate. He stated Ford would sell off Niagara Green Space. When in fact he wouldn't be selling anything. It's the GREEN BELT THAT MCSQUINTY DECREED.

THE PROVINCE DOESN'T OWN THE GREEN BELT THAT MCSQUINTY HASTILY PUT IN PLACE THAT ENCOMPASSES MUCH MORE THAN THE NIAGARA REGION. PLACES LIKE THE OAK RIDGES MORAINE. SO HE WOULDN'T BE SELLING OFF ANYTHING LIKE DUMB AS A STUMP FAIL SUGGESTS.

What his plan does do is give control of THEIR PROPERTY BACK TO THE LAND OWNERS. With the stroke of a pen McSquinty took away the land owners rights to their property. Imagine you have a 200 acre farm. You see development all around you. You're nearing retirement age and selling your property to a developer is what will fund your retirement. Poof, your retirement is gone because McSquinty says it can't be developed and you are stuck with a piece of property that can only be a farm or empty field and suddenly worth a fraction of what it was a day before.

So now Doug says, where it makes sense allow that LAND OWNER TO SELL AND / OR DEVELOP THEIR PROPERTY FOR HOUSING... Oh that's right, something that is in short supply and is part of what drives the cost of GTA housing up.

He also says that doesn't include sensitive lands i.e. wetlands, AND where development is now allowed there will be an alternate parcel of land which would be environmentally sensitive i.e. ground water protection set aside.

:lol: anything to get the rich richer - well except you since you are paid less then other workers according to you :lol: 

Doug says " I have already spoke to the biggest developers in Canada"  "Its was THEIR IDEA" Ford goes on to say :lol: NO WHERE DOES HE MENTION THE PROPERTY OWNERS WANT OR HAVE ANY INTEREST IN SELLING 

You clearly don't give a rats ass about keeping green space - Since this is what makes Canada better than most countries, the reason Toronto has so much green instead of pave and bricks.

I knew you would like FORD NUTS over this :lol:  just like clock work 

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: anything to get the rich richer - well except you since you are paid less then other workers according to you :lol: 

Doug says " I have already spoke to the biggest developers in Canada"  "Its was THEIR IDEA" Ford goes on to say :lol: NO WHERE DOES HE MENTION THE PROPERTY OWNERS WANT OR HAVE ANY INTEREST IN SELLING 

You clearly don't give a rats ass about keeping green space - Since this is what makes Canada better than most countries, the reason Toronto has so much green instead of pave and bricks.

I knew you would like FORD NUTS over this :lol:  just like clock work 

Your stupidity is endless. First you start saying Doug is going to sell NIAGARA GREEN SPACE. WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG.

The McSquinty Green Belt is privately owned property. What an idiot you are. He isn't telling the property owners they have to sell or even close to that. He is giving them back the option to sell and / or develop THEIR PROPERTY IF THEY WANT TO. If they don't want to sell they simply don't sell.

More stupidity from your imagination. We have lots of green space and will continue to do so, especially where it makes sense. Toronto isn't part of McSquinty's Green Belt. Yet you give credit for the greenery in Toronto to the massive McSquinty Green Belt which isn't within Toronto.

Obviously you believe in stripping property owners of their rights to their own property.

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your stupidity is endless. First you start saying Doug is going to sell NIAGARA GREEN SPACE. WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG.

The McSquinty Green Belt is privately owned property. What an idiot you are. He isn't telling the property owners they have to sell or even close to that. He is giving them back the option to sell and / or develop THEIR PROPERTY IF THEY WANT TO. If they don't want to sell they simply don't sell.

More stupidity from your imagination. We have lots of green space and will continue to do so, especially where it makes sense. Toronto isn't part of McSquinty's Green Belt. Yet you give credit for the greenery in Toronto to the massive McSquinty Green Belt which isn't within Toronto.

Obviously you believe in stripping property owners of their rights to their own property.

so you are all good on where Dougie draws the new line :dunno:  since he said he won't pave it all.

Really how much of a sheep are you?  You don't care about the farmers one bit, you care about your ONEWAY NUT RUB 

Housing in Toronto is going to get cheaper because Doug is going to build in Niagara :lol:  and 02sled buys it 100% 

More housing in a place that has one of the highest unemployment in Ontario  St. Catharines-Niagara, Ont. 5.9 (6.7)

Only idiots would even consider this a good idea,   you are on board which is so fitting 

Fail you sound like such an idiot.

If I own a piece of property and a developer offers to buy it I can sell or not.

My choice.

Where does it say the Province or in your accusations Doug Ford will expropriate the land from landowners to sell to developers?

6 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail you sound like such an idiot.

If I own a piece of property and a developer offers to buy it I can sell or not.

My choice.

Where does it say the Province or in your accusations Doug Ford will expropriate the land from landowners to sell to developers?

Those were his words

but now he is going to take the GREEN LINE to another area - so you still have the problem you say about selling your property.

I take from here and give to there - only a tool would think this is anything but getting his rich buddies richer.

No matter how your greedy mind works, we need farm land plain and simple 

Would you be okay with the Holland Marsh becoming condo lands :dunno:  considering you can't even remove the dirt from YOUR OWN PROPERTY :lol:  

so far I have nailed it 

02sled 100%

SK 110% 

who is next on the list?

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug "I love the green space, no one loves it more than I do"  :lol:  holy Donny batman 

FFS man, take a break from the internet

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

FFS man, take a break from the internet

I can't not when Doug is speaking word for word Donny Trump ramblings :lol:  

Its fun to watch 

so far I have nailed it 

02sled 100%

SK 110% 

who is next on the list?

Toslow

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are all good on where Dougie draws the new line :dunno:  since he said he won't pave it all.

Really how much of a sheep are you?  You don't care about the farmers one bit, you care about your ONEWAY NUT RUB 

Housing in Toronto is going to get cheaper because Doug is going to build in Niagara :lol:  and 02sled buys it 100% 

More housing in a place that has one of the highest unemployment in Ontario  St. Catharines-Niagara, Ont. 5.9 (6.7)

Only idiots would even consider this a good idea,   you are on board which is so fitting 

Only an idiot would believe taking control of what people can do with their own private property and destroying its' value overnight is a good thing

The farmers that don't want to sell their property don't have to but they would now have the choice to do so if they choose to do so.... what problem do you have with that.

Congratulations Fail.... Wynnebag says affordable housing has become a big problem. She has with the stroke of a pen declared your neighbourhood as a frozen value area to lock in a space that will be affordable for future buyers. A government assessor will be by to visit your home in the coming weeks. They will tell you what it is worth today and establish what you paid for it. If you decide to sell it and move you won't be able to sell it for market value.... You will only be able to sell it for 25% less than they assessed it for or 25% more than you paid for it, whichever is the highest value.

Aren't you glad Wynnebag is looking out for those who want affordable homes.

Only a total moron would think decimating the value of someone's private property is a good thing.

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I can't not when Doug is speaking word for word Donny Trump ramblings :lol:  

Its fun to watch 

so far I have nailed it 

02sled 100%

SK 110% 

who is next on the list?

Toslow

trail you're like a blabbing idiot

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug defends his words by saying he will replace all GREEN SPACE with new ones - 02sled you are okay with him taking rights away from these new properties :lol:  

what a tool 

Where does it say it would be private property. You know how green space was created before McSquinty.... the city/township/province bought that property and made it into a park / conservation area etc.

McSquinty just says I want your property to remain a farm so I'm telling you that you can't do anything but farm it or leave it vacant.