*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

since the beginning of time Gays have been here and beaten to death, that is the reason the bible's mention the topic.   It hasn't been stopped in 1000's of years but you are sure a good brainwashing at the doctors is all that is needed - who cares if it fucks up the kid 

And its unnatural to you, its quite normal for that gay person.

Many heterosexuals chose not to have children is this too bringing ManKind to an end :dunno:  

not sure if you are aware but Men don't have children women do, they might be gay or not it makes no difference .   

Within the gay community Gay Women will have children with Gay men - so your theory is fucking retarded 

Makes for a great family and kids.:lol:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

since the beginning of time Gays have been here and beaten to death, that is the reason the bible's mention the topic.   It hasn't been stopped in 1000's of years but you are sure a good brainwashing at the doctors is all that is needed - who cares if it fucks up the kid 

And its unnatural to you, its quite normal for that gay person.

Many heterosexuals chose not to have children is this too bringing ManKind to an end :dunno:  

not sure if you are aware but Men don't have children women do, they might be gay or not it makes no difference .   

Within the gay community Gay Women will have children with Gay men - so your theory is fucking retarded 

Fail you are as thick as a brick. Nobody said brainwashing at the doctors. That is your lame ass imagination.

I said being a teen is a very confusing time as it is. I said if they are questioning their orientation get them professional help to figure it all out. Never did I say brainwash in any one direction. If the kid is confused help them clear that confusion which ever way it ends up.

Now Wynnebag however has made it illegal for that professional to encourage them toward exploring their heterosexuality but it is legal to encourage them to explore their homosexuality.

In Wynnebags world homosexuality should be encouraged and heterosexuality discouraged. It's okay Fail... See the bold... in your post it's 2018 you can come out of the closet now. Nobody will try and brainwash you to be heterosexual. You really seem deeply into the gay culture.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Fail you are as thick as a brick. Nobody said brainwashing at the doctors. That is your lame ass imagination.

I said being a teen is a very confusing time as it is. I said if they are questioning their orientation get them professional help to figure it all out. Never did I say brainwash in any one direction. If the kid is confused help them clear that confusion which ever way it ends up.

Now Wynnebag however has made it illegal for that professional to encourage them toward exploring their heterosexuality but it is legal to encourage them to explore their homosexuality.

In Wynnebags world homosexuality should be encouraged and heterosexuality discouraged. It's okay Fail... See the bold... in your post it's 2018 you can come out of the closet now. Nobody will try and brainwash you to be heterosexual. You really seem deeply into the gay culture.

You already said the government is brainwashing you to be gay with SEXED now you are saying no one is brainwashing anyone.

Doctor " tell me how you feel about males"

Patient " I get a chub when I see Cliffy" 

Doctor " does this feel normal to you?"

Patient " fuck ya he is so hot looking and a nice guy"  

Doctor " do you get a chub over any females?"

Patient " no I have no interest in them in that way" 

Doctor to Parents " you son is gay please pay at the counter" 

You are clueless thinking taking a child to a doctor because he likes Cliffy down the street will benefit him/her down the road.

How about like the kid work it out for himself :dunno:  does that go against yours and Puzzles anti gay babbling?  

Save the doctor for real issues like depression and suicide - dumb ass 

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You already said the government is brainwashing you to be gay with SEXED now you are saying no one is brainwashing anyone.

Doctor " tell me how you feel about males"

Patient " I get a chub when I see Cliffy" 

Doctor " does this feel normal to you?"

Patient " fuck ya he is so hot looking and a nice guy"  

Doctor " do you get a chub over any females?"

Patient " no I have no interest in them in that way" 

Doctor to Parents " you son is gay please pay at the counter" 

You are clueless thinking taking a child to a doctor because he likes Cliffy down the street will benefit him/her down the road.

How about like the kid work it out for himself :dunno:  does that go against yours and Puzzles anti gay babbling?  

Save the doctor for real issues like depression and suicide - dumb ass 

Your an idiot Fail... never been so true as it is today. Let the kid work it out for himself. Yeah every kid can figure out everything for themselves. Some can but many could perhaps use the services of a counselor or therapist to help them think things through.

Let's do away with marriage counselors, grief couneslors and all therapists.... let everyone figure things out for themselves. Let the person with a nervous breakdown figure it our for themselves. Or the person suffering from anxiety or depression.

Hey we can save a bundle... let's just totally do away with all mental health professionals while we're at it and let everyone figure it out for themselves.

If they turn out to be gay... so be it but having someone help them think it through shouldn't be allowed according to you unless of course they are working toward only one conclusion and that is that gay is encouraged while not gay is discouraged.

According to Wynnebag this is encouraged.

Capture1.JPG.dbe392b9b46e19fa316bf092fb0f2228.JPG

Edited by 02sled

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Let's do away with marriage counselors, grief couneslors and all therapists.... let everyone figure things out for themselves. Let the person with a nervous breakdown figure it our for themselves. Or the person suffering from anxiety or depression.

Not sure how any of those counselors have anything to do with sending a child to therapy because he likes the boy down the street.  

All those things you just posted are a negative affect on relationships or grieving a dead mother and or depression,  you are implying that the child has a problem  and it will have negative affect on him :dunno: 

if one of your persons in your examples didn't want to go to the counselor would you make them :dunno: 

And who are these doctors that will talk to you about your sexuality, are they listed as experts in conversion  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

FORD to miss first debate - can I hear the OFS here support for the decision :dunno:   

I am sure the defense will be huge 

No media

No debates

No Questions

No Platform 

really grabbing the grass roots by the nuts 

What debate?

53 minutes ago, revrnd said:

So is Seabiscuit running on her record or all the freebies she's promised?

Both, as she kind of took some heat tonight defending her record, lots of comments being yelled out.

Doug was just plain BOOOOOOOOOOOED - what a turd just 8 weeks to go and leader for a week skips the first event.   True leadership PC style 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The one on now

doug too busy as he is going to Sudbury instead - Doug says he will meet Wynne outside the court house for the next one :lol:  

When you got nothing you just don't show or speak 

Looks like he made the smart move.  NDP and Green promising the world and Wynnebag running on the Liberals pathetic record.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/wynne-blasts-doug-ford-for-not-attending-black-debate-then-soon-earns-jeers-from-crowd

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks like he made the smart move.  NDP and Green promising the world and Wynnebag running on the Liberals pathetic record.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/wynne-blasts-doug-ford-for-not-attending-black-debate-then-soon-earns-jeers-from-crowd

so he should just not show up to any debate? and of course count on your vote - this will not win him any swing votes 

anyway I nail the support here for Dougie no show :lol:  

First

Objection

Real

Debates

:lol:  of course Rob gave to the blacks more than anyone - crack is expensive :lol:  

Donny Trump has come to Ontario to get the OFS vote

Ford said he could not attend the debate because of his events in the province’s north, while claiming that no politician except his brother, late Toronto mayor Rob Ford, has given the black community more support then him. “I love them, they love me.”

just add the Donald voice :lol: 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

FORD to miss first debate - can I hear the OFS here support for the decision :dunno:   

I am sure the defense will be huge 

No media

No debates

No Questions

No Platform 

really grabbing the grass roots by the nuts 

He's in the middle of a tour in Northern Ontario. Who scheduled or called this alleged debate? Wynnebag perhaps?

He did offer to have a debate with the others including Wynnebag when he returns. He even suggested a location. In front of the prison where McSquinty's scapegoat will be serving 4 months.

The people who should be doing time are McSquinty and Wynnebag.... only a fool would think they didn't know the hard drives were being scrubbed.

11 hours ago, revrnd said:

So is Seabiscuit running on her record or all the freebies she's promised?

Don't forget there's nothing in life that's free. The "freebies" she is dangling is a smoke screen to detract from her endless list of total screw-ups.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He's in the middle of a tour in Northern Ontario. Who scheduled or called this alleged debate? Wynnebag perhaps?

He did offer to have a debate with the others including Wynnebag when he returns. He even suggested a location. In front of the prison where McSquinty's scapegoat will be serving 4 months.

The people who should be doing time are McSquinty and Wynnebag.... only a fool would think they didn't know the hard drives were being scrubbed.

GAS PLANTS 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  of course Rob gave to the blacks more than anyone - crack is expensive :lol:  

Donny Trump has come to Ontario to get the OFS vote

Ford said he could not attend the debate because of his events in the province’s north, while claiming that no politician except his brother, late Toronto mayor Rob Ford, has given the black community more support then him. “I love them, they love me.”

just add the Donald voice :lol: 

It's true, Rob cared and helped, the Liberals and NDP just wants votes and could give a rats ass.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's true, Rob cared and helped, the Liberals and NDP just wants votes and could give a rats ass.

No Rob handed out magnets with his face on them, he didn't help anyone in the THC, its a fact those place were left worse off then before Ford.

Just a dreamer you are :lol:  Rob did support the local gangs and drug dealers very well :lol: 

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

No Rob handed out magnets with his face on them, he didn't help anyone in the THC, its a fact those place were left worse off then before Ford.

Just a dreamer you are :lol:  Rob did support the local gangs and drug dealers very well :lol: 

I would hang with Rob before the other twit mayors before him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would hang with Rob before the other twit mayors before him.

I would hang with Rob any time, that doesn't make him a Great Mayor but does mean he likes to party and  have a good time.  

I doubt Tory would be interesting for more than 4 mintues 

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I would hang with Rob any time, that doesn't make him a Great Mayor but does mean he likes to party and  have a good time.  

I doubt Tory would be interesting for more than 4 mintues 

It would be the longest 4 minutes in history.