*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

For you and other ONEWAYs he doesn't, no PC leader does :lol:  

Year 2038 I can predict who you will vote for ................................  its coming to me ......................................  PC party 

did I get that right 

Sorry but I will never vote for someone who steals from our kids.  Now give me my tax break.

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what is the plan?  speak speak

get rid of wynne

respect the tax payer

no more loop bags

party is over

4 cents on a dollar

I am the only one that can do this :lol:  

Ya I heard him loud and clear

I hope he keeps the tax break from Brown or even his own money spending gift of under 30k pays nothing 

Just as I thought. 

24 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I don't vote for someone who steals from me. If not for Wynnebag setting up other people to take the fall she would be a criminal.

You voted for ROB who cost you 1 billion dollars for one subway stop you will never use :lol:  enjoy the tax increase over 30 years :lol:  

smart voting 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You voted for ROB who cost you 1 billion dollars for one subway stop you will never use :lol:  enjoy the tax increase over 30 years :lol:  

smart voting 

I pay for lots of things I don't use... any part of the TTC is just one

The auditor general has identified massive waste on the part of Wynnebag and the Fiberals which they just say... yeah so....

The auditor general used to have the authority to review and declare taxpayer funded advertising as partisan. The Fiberals didn't like that since it worked against them so they took that authority away.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

I pay for lots of things I don't use... any part of the TTC is just one

The auditor general has identified massive waste on the part of Wynnebag and the Fiberals which they just say... yeah so....

The auditor general used to have the authority to review and declare taxpayer funded advertising as partisan. The Fiberals didn't like that since it worked against them so they took that authority away.

:lol:  I know you do and have complained since day one about paying for schools and tree watering -  you did so while Rob was Mayor 

I have yet to see a government that cant be accused of wasting money but than again I don't have the ONEWAY BLINDERS ON ...

You don't vote for someone that steals :lol:  what kind of stupid statement is that, how exactly did anyone steal from you?  Fact is you vote PC every time it has notihng to do with stealing or wasting money, nor debt or deficit - stop the lies and just admit you are ONEWAY 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  I know you do and have complained since day one about paying for schools and tree watering -  you did so while Rob was Mayor 

I have yet to see a government that cant be accused of wasting money but than again I don't have the ONEWAY BLINDERS ON ...

You don't vote for someone that steals :lol:  what kind of stupid statement is that, how exactly did anyone steal from you?  Fact is you vote PC every time it has notihng to do with stealing or wasting money, nor debt or deficit - stop the lies and just admit you are ONEWAY 

More lies from Fails over active imagination. I don't complain about things I don't use... it's just the way it is. I have however reflected on that when someone outside of the GTA says how they pay for things they don't use. Once again it's just the way it is. We all pay for things we won't use. I'll never use that road in northern Ontario that runs a few miles and the only thing on it is a couple of houses at the end. I have just used those as examples of things I and everyone else pays for that not everyone uses. As for schools my only objection is that I currently pay 3 sets of education taxes. It should be limited to one.

As for the tree watering... it was one a wet summer and a waste of money trying to water ground that was already saturated.

As for how does anyone steal from me. You're a prime example. You steal from the taxpayer daily when you collect a full time pay cheque for a part time job. I call it stealing when a government takes my money because they can and then waste it rather than respect the taxpayer and get solid value for that money.

As for voting PC every time.... once again more :bullshit: from your imagination. Currently I would as the era of McSquinty and Wynnebag has been disastrous for the province. You have no idea what I have voted over the last 40 years. I look at their policies and what they are putting forward then make an informed choice.

One Way Fail bleeds Liberal red. If Trudope were ousted tomorrow you'd probably have a nervous breakdown.

Edited by 02sled

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More lies from Fails over active imagination. I don't complain about things I don't use... it's just the way it is. I have however reflected on that when someone outside of the GTA says how they pay for things they don't use. Once again it's just the way it is. We all pay for things we won't use. I'll never use that road in northern Ontario that runs a few miles and the only thing on it is a couple of houses at the end. I have just used those as examples of things I and everyone else pays for that not everyone uses. As for schools my only objection is that I currently pay 3 sets of education taxes. It should be limited to one.

As for the tree watering... it was one a wet summer and a waste of money trying to water ground that was already saturated.

As for how does anyone steal from me. You're a prime example. You steal from the taxpayer daily when you collect a full time pay cheque for a part time job. I call it stealing when a government takes my money because they can and then waste it rather than respect the taxpayer and get solid value for that money.

As for voting PC every time.... once again more :bullshit: from your imagination. Currently I would as the era of McSquinty and Wynnebag has been disastrous for the province. You have no idea what I have voted over the last 40 years. I look at their policies and what they are putting forward then make an informed choice.

One Way Fail bleeds Liberal red. If Trudope were ousted tomorrow you'd probably have a nervous breakdown.

lol 02sled pretending he votes after reading the platforms :lol:  

DultMAN brought us out of debt and had 3 surplus budgets, you vote against him 

Harper didn't have a balanced budget and you voted for him 

Both saved US from what could have been real bad - exact same situation that you denied daily 

yea a real trooper you are 

Remember 02sled I have been reading your posts since 2004 

"hallway healthcare" ends this June, more front line workers, more everything :thumbsup:

Tax Breaks for all, some NO TAX AT ALL (5 million people make less than 30k just over 3 million don't pay tax now - add another 1 1/2 million)

No more GREEN ACT gone over

and the famous line " 4 cents on every dollar spent" just like that loot bags gone 

Doug to tell the FACTS about SEX not the made up stuff they learn today -  Top priority 02sled is voting for

oh you will have to ask Mommy if you can have an abortion :lol:   

He is looking at a 10-15 billion deficit 

I'm in 

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

"hallway healthcare" ends this June, more front line workers, more everything :thumbsup:

Tax Breaks for all, some NO TAX AT ALL (5 million people make less than 30k just over 3 million don't pay tax now - add another 1 1/2 million)

No more GREEN ACT gone over

and the famous line " 4 cents on every dollar spent" just like that loot bags gone 

Doug to tell the FACTS about SEX not the made up stuff they learn today -  Top priority 02sled is voting for

oh you will have to ask Mommy if you can have an abortion :lol:   

He is looking at a 10-15 billion deficit 

I'm in 

About time you wised up, likely won't last though.:lol:

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol 02sled pretending he votes after reading the platforms :lol:  

DultMAN brought us out of debt and had 3 surplus budgets, you vote against him 

Harper didn't have a balanced budget and you voted for him 

Both saved US from what could have been real bad - exact same situation that you denied daily 

yea a real trooper you are 

Remember 02sled I have been reading your posts since 2004 

Think about how long I've been reading your fiction Fail. McSquinty was a liar and criminal.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

About time you wised up, likely won't last though.:lol:

what is funny is Doug "hallway healthcare" thinks this is about staffing ( which is short but another topic) There just isn't a ROOM available is the problem.  

Really how dumb :dunno: 

At any point in time any Hospital can experience overloading of Patients - Doug will end this too :lol:  

Just love the promise GAME 

4 cents on a dollar from an already squeezed department 

can you point out the crime :dunno: never mind the fact he is gone 

The crime... simple... scrubbing of hard drives in his office. Are you really stupid enough to believe the staff did this on their own without his direction. You think if he came in the next day and found the scrubbed hard drives he wouldn't be raising hell unless he knew about it? You really are blind when it comes to anything the Libturds do. His stooges were convicted in case you don't remember.

what is funny is Doug "hallway healthcare" thinks this is about staffing ( which is short but another topic) There just isn't a ROOM available is the problem.  

At any point in time any Hospital can experience overloading of Patients - Doug will end this too :lol:  

My dad spent 3 days in the hallway of an ER.  Seems to be quite the norm these days.

Premier Doug Ford - get used to it.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

The crime... simple... scrubbing of hard drives in his office. Are you really stupid enough to believe the staff did this on their own without his direction. You think if he came in the next day and found the scrubbed hard drives he wouldn't be raising hell unless he knew about it? You really are blind when it comes to anything the Libturds do. His stooges were convicted in case you don't remember.

Courts found the guilty, what more can you ask for :dunno:  

Dolton gone and 2 elections later you are still going on and on like a baby 

Meanwhile your Libturd hero's reduced the number of medical residency positions by 50 just over 2 years ago.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-cuts-50-medical-residency-places-critics-warn-of-doctor-shortage-1.3186094

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Courts found the guilty, what more can you ask for :dunno:  

Dolton gone and 2 elections later you are still going on and on like a baby 

The point which typically escapes you is that Dalton directed it be done and should have been charged and convicted as well. Keep telling yourself Wynnebag wasn't in on it as well.

Nice deflection as usual.... you keep saying it's in the past. Yet you applaud Wynnebag blaming things on Mike Harris still... how long has that been Fail.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Meanwhile your Libturd hero's reduced the number of medical residency positions by 50 just over 2 years ago.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-cuts-50-medical-residency-places-critics-warn-of-doctor-shortage-1.3186094

time to beef it up AGAIN 

I remember the outrage from you when dozens of hospitals were closed and don't remember you glad that new hospitals were built 

wierd

Just now, 02sled said:

The point which typically escapes you is that Dalton directed it be done and should have been charged and convicted as well. Keep telling yourself Wynnebag wasn't in on it as well.

Nice deflection as usual.... you keep saying it's in the past. Yet you applaud Wynnebag blaming things on Mike Harris still... how long has that been Fail.

You should be Crown Attorney

Yes the effects of MIKE are still lingering, similar to the effects of the Liberals will linger later 

but whatever ONEWAY