show of hands

TenseGiantIguanodon-size_restricted.gif

depends if halton is opening then yes, i feel like a hippy needing a haircut

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

FORD and his buddies get tested as they are  exposed to covid-19 

only makes sense to get tested, 

Edited by toslow

FORD MOTORS to move??? big question 

Funny how LILLEY would have blamed WYNNE in a second as many here would do, but not one word about DOUG FORD chasing more  business out of Ontario like never seen before :dunno: 

LILLEY is a complete fuck wad ONEWAY, he tried to spin this as a Trudeau problem but we all know Trudeau has nothing to do with it at all

I DON'T EXPECT IRV TO BE POSTING THIS TYPE OF NEGATIVE STORY :lol:  

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-will-ford-follow-gm-out-of-ontario?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR235R6SVmALLvPHKWsQvTwZcKROlcYIDsbxJurLA9TQrKjDHUWhogLM1cA#Echobox=1592350642

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

FORD MOTORS to move??? big question 

Funny how LILLEY would have blamed WYNNE in a second as many here would do, but not one word about DOUG FORD chasing more  business out of Ontario like never seen before :dunno: 

LILLEY is a complete fuck wad ONEWAY, he tried to spin this as a Trudeau problem but we all know Trudeau has nothing to do with it at all

I DON'T EXPECT IRV TO BE POSTING THIS TYPE OF NEGATIVE STORY :lol:  

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-will-ford-follow-gm-out-of-ontario?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR235R6SVmALLvPHKWsQvTwZcKROlcYIDsbxJurLA9TQrKjDHUWhogLM1cA#Echobox=1592350642

according to some comments from THE ONEWAY UNEDUCATED they are saying this is Trudeau's as he controls all economies (except when running well :lol:

how fucking stupid can people be?  

Job killer politics :lol:   yet we have/had record employment never seen before...

I love ONEWAYs 

On 6/17/2020 at 12:59 PM, 1trailmaker said:

according to some comments from THE ONEWAY UNEDUCATED they are saying this is Trudeau's as he controls all economies (except when running well :lol:

how fucking stupid can people be?  

Job killer politics :lol:   yet we have/had record employment never seen before...

I love ONEWAYs 

Record unemployment to be exact,

Doug Ford to impose tracking on all - I guess everyone here is downloading it 

TORONTO -- The Ontario government has launched a new contact tracing strategy and notification system they say will help prepare the province for “a potential second wave” of COVID-19 in the fall.

Part of the strategy includes a mobile app that will use Bluetooth technology to notify other users if they have come in contact with someone who tested positive for the novel coronavirus. It will also allow users to contact their local public health unit by using a form through the app.

FORD cancels EQAO testing for lower grades for 2 years -  I assume all of you are against this since you loved the tests that promotes failure.

so new math curriulum - well actually old as we revert back to memorizing times tables without any teaching on how that table works.

great news for the youth of Ontario 

when EQAO tests comes back 2022 it will be re-written easier to produce better marks and glory for FORD government.

so be glad Math is being taught the same way it was 50 years ago - 

How are our students number 1# in the world for robotics?  seems that takes lots of knowledge

Go Doug Go 

why isn't MATH mandatory in grade 12?  Never understood this

teaching coding in younger grades is a great idea

lol LEECE using the same argument he fought against with sex ed :lol: a lot has changed since 2005 with MATH :lol:   that is funny  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bring back real math.:bc:

They are going to teach economics at grade 1 (not a bad idea) just wait to see how this blows up in poor areas - you are poor because you parents can't save and have a shitty job.

The sales pitch was okay today