*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Saskatchewan Premier says they will not close the schools yet as the virus is contained in their province, all  3 cases are due to travel.

No shaking Hands 

Ontario waiting for the Prime Minister to act 

Doug was the first to do so Fail.  Where have you been?

Go Doug.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Doug was the first to do so Fail.  Where have you been?

Go Doug.

I know what has been done

He closes Queens Park like a fucking baby according to Poncho - He is nowhere in sight but all other Premiers are very active today on the News

ALL HERE ARE WANT TRUDEAU TO DO EVERYTHING, ITS THE ONEWAY WAY OF GOVERNING, DOUG NEEDS TO DO NOTHING

If wynne was still here boy would Ontairo be getting a bashing, but not today we are all great ONEWAYs 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know what has been done

He closes Queens Park like a fucking baby according to Poncho - He is nowhere in sight but all other Premiers are very active today on the News

ALL HERE ARE WANT TRUDEAU TO DO EVERYTHING, ITS THE ONEWAY WAY OF GOVERNING, DOUG NEEDS TO DO NOTHING

If wynne was still here boy would Ontairo be getting a bashing, but not today we are all great ONEWAYs 

Trudeau controls the borders, that is the source of the problem.  Understand?

Trudeau controls the borders, that is the source of the problem.  Understand?

The virus has been worldwide for 4 months understand? the virus is here already.

USA is closing borders to foreigners but USA folk can still come and go :dunno:   understand?

All people entering Canada should now self-isolate by government instruction - UNDERSTAND?

Should all borders be closed?  or is this a media hoax like being posted here

Should businesses have to lose money by banning all travel in or out of the country or even Pronvice?

What is your idea AC? Close all borders?  so you can say over reaction :dunno:   

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The virus has been worldwide for 4 months understand? the virus is here already.

USA is closing borders to foreigners but USA folk can still come and go :dunno:   understand?

All people entering Canada should now self-isolate by government instruction - UNDERSTAND?

Should all borders be closed?  or is this a media hoax like being posted here

Should businesses have to lose money by banning all travel in or out of the country or even Pronvice?

What is your idea AC? Close all borders?  so you can say over reaction :dunno:   

Trudeau failed miserably to not isolate travellers from China, Italy, Iran etc.  Understand.

Trudeau failed miserably to not isolate travellers from China, Italy, Iran etc.  Understand.

yes he failed us, 2 weeks ago this was a hoax made up by the media worldwide to get Trump's economy crashing 

:dunno:  

now the little scared people want Trudeau to do more and more to help them.   

How scared are you now AC :lol: 

I don't expect anything from this site other than ONEWAY posting - I only post a few facts since it is rare for others to post them

Fact is THE USA has 

• Total cases: 1,629
  • Total deaths: 41
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 47 (46 states and District of Columbia)

Per Capita over twice the cases, Canada has done a fantastic job and being noticed worldwide 

FACT

Canadian scientists make COVID-19 research breakthrough, isolating virus

New Brunswick Premier speaks to the Province, asks not to horde supplies, self isolate if you have traveled outside Canada, distance yourself from others when possible.

Ontario is waiting for the Prime Minister to speak on behave of Ontario Government 

On 3/18/2020 at 10:25 AM, 1trailmaker said:

no, you will not see any government worker not being paid. 

Nurses should be pissed and demand something in return for their massive efforts

Stop trying to jump on the nurses glory.

Watching NEW DOUG has been a pleasure, he has come along way. Acting instead of blaming is clearly the way to go, unlike our southern leader

Watch Donny isn't so much fun lately the guy is fucked, me me me me look at me me me me OBAMA - CHINA me me me me me

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

50 more cases in Ontario, more to come

Well of course it will climb as they are now testing. It’s been around since last year. No surprise. Many more to come

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hearing more of that actually.  

Yes. The trailtards think this is just new. It’s been here for months and the new testing will continue to find more cases.  

Trail needs to travel a bit to understand the world. The world is an entire shithole full of diseases. Every time I go to that shit hole China I’m sick for weeks. India the same, entire garbage dump and shit hole. It’s complete filth.  Hopefully Tard Justine followers figure it out. But based on the average Tard like Fail they won’t until we are down to our last breath. Go Tards!!!!  You should be proud