*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Remember when Trudeau lost all those jobs in Ontario in November?  PostMillienial was all over it and IRV posted with glee..

Well Doug Ford has gotten those jobs back for Ontario that Trudeau lost and PostMillianial once again is all over it  

Ontario leads the way GO DOug

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/doug-fords-ontario-leads-canada-in-jobs-increase-with-25000/?fbclid=IwAR3idWR_i6s4Lw6ev51gAY8XU2iXh1q0xG1rmhfrfcW4x-RGdBlm8Qv0sC4

Ford cut taxes and red tape ( what the fuck?) yet the massive job loss in Novermber wasn't Doug's doings 

:lol:  too fucking funny 

Trudeau lost jobs in Alberta according to postMillenial in this same article :lol:  come on how fucked up is that

Edited by 1trailmaker

ONTARIO PROUD  is classic

81876383_2600923500185744_32246601960013

how much of this is incorrect :dunno:  IRV disagrees as Ontario lost the most jobs in November.... 

first 2 he inherited :lol: 

third is a flat out lie - 

Source is real but they actually didn't use the info there :lol: 

One thing for sure Ontario has been booming for quite some time 

Edited by 1trailmaker

THE SUN  :lol: right on cue 

FORD gain jobs as Trudeau lost so many the month before :lol: 

ONEWAY LILLEY :lol: 

The Ford government is crowing about the latest job numbers and I don’t blame them.

The province is doing well and has lots to brag about — even if there are some problems on the horizon.

Ontario’s unemployment rate came in at 5.3% in December, down from 5.6% the month before as 25,000 new jobs were added, most of them full-time. In fact the province added 43,700 full-time jobs last month but lost 18,600 part-time jobs.

Since coming to office, Premier Doug Ford has been bragging about creating the right conditions to allow employers to create jobs and it is hard to argue with the numbers. Since taking power in June 2018, the number of jobs in Ontario has grown by 296,700, again, most of them full-time.

“What we’ve done is taken about $5 billion out of the cost of doing business in Ontario,” Vic Fedeli said Friday.

Fedeli is Ford’s minister in charge of economic development and job creation and has literally been going around the world selling Ontario as a place to set up shop.

He pointed to the lowering of Workplace Safety and Insurance Board premiums without lowering coverage for workers, a move he says has saved business significant dollars. There is the decision not to go ahead with tax and wage increases planned by the previous government and an improvement on writing down the cost of new equipment.

“The plan that Premier Ford and our government has put in place is working,” Fedeli said.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-ontarios-job-market-booms?fbclid=IwAR0wL99NEmMWF_3Wf0r8hrtkm9EyQOMpoAKwUx-I50RVEj4NsWNmI1PXyCU

Unemployment numbers are good that is for sure ( just above the 5.2% he inherited)  - BOOMING ECONOMY for years will create this environment 

Edited by 1trailmaker

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

THE SUN  :lol: right on cue 

FORD gain jobs as Trudeau lost so many the month before :lol: 

ONEWAY LILLEY :lol: 

The Ford government is crowing about the latest job numbers and I don’t blame them.

The province is doing well and has lots to brag about — even if there are some problems on the horizon.

Ontario’s unemployment rate came in at 5.3% in December, down from 5.6% the month before as 25,000 new jobs were added, most of them full-time. In fact the province added 43,700 full-time jobs last month but lost 18,600 part-time jobs.

Since coming to office, Premier Doug Ford has been bragging about creating the right conditions to allow employers to create jobs and it is hard to argue with the numbers. Since taking power in June 2018, the number of jobs in Ontario has grown by 296,700, again, most of them full-time.

“What we’ve done is taken about $5 billion out of the cost of doing business in Ontario,” Vic Fedeli said Friday.

Fedeli is Ford’s minister in charge of economic development and job creation and has literally been going around the world selling Ontario as a place to set up shop.

He pointed to the lowering of Workplace Safety and Insurance Board premiums without lowering coverage for workers, a move he says has saved business significant dollars. There is the decision not to go ahead with tax and wage increases planned by the previous government and an improvement on writing down the cost of new equipment.

“The plan that Premier Ford and our government has put in place is working,” Fedeli said.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-ontarios-job-market-booms?fbclid=IwAR0wL99NEmMWF_3Wf0r8hrtkm9EyQOMpoAKwUx-I50RVEj4NsWNmI1PXyCU

Unemployment numbers are good that is for sure ( just above the 5.2% he inherited)  - BOOMING ECONOMY for years will create this environment 

Go Doug.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/jobs-employment-canada_ca_5e1b5e9bc5b6da971d17c98f?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNhLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANsifrbEoMU1Ih2Y7MgkYlekx2k38Vlq2c7khQZo7QIskVjZalO30Ng9Rd-s3njYtXWsdWWUlu8mHuGnEGEh-rO_PGrs7zP4e9IiSZGnSJCvv85_Q4XSx0qy1PIXP0CBNI6IUpNR6PQTlljsu8544ImQZUCGGs13IAwBd-awamkT

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lots of jobs, too bad IRV doesn't see this and continues to post negatively....

FORDs losses in November was just a blip as Ontario continues to grow -  It will stop soon though and we can blame a Liberal for that somehow

difficult times for ONEWAYs who want to cheer FORD but can't because it means Canada and Trudeau doing well ( IRV is having a very hard time being  a new ONEWAY) 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lots of jobs, too bad IRV doesn't see this and continues to post negatively....

FORDs losses in November was just a blip as Ontario continues to grow -  It will stop soon though and we can blame a Liberal for that somehow

difficult times for ONEWAYs who want to cheer FORD but can't because it means Canada and Trudeau doing well ( IRV is having a very hard time being  a new ONEWAY) 

Reread the caption.

Go Doug.

Ontario Accounted For 76% Of The Job Growth In Canada Over The Past Year

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Reread the caption.

Go Doug.

Ontario Accounted For 76% Of The Job Growth In Canada Over The Past Year

YEs we have :dunno:   just like we have many  times before..... ONEWAY say what... It doesn't even suggest this is new for Ontario :lol: it sated FACT for the past couple of years, meaning DOUG - the fact the rate has only gone up then back down is more telling, Ontario has not reached the level he inherited.

too funny  

Wynne brought 8% down to 5.2% you said nothing :lol:  I told you Ontaior economy was fine and will continue to be for the next while...

Go Doug Go 

This statistic shows the average weekly earnings of employees in Ontario, Canada from 2001 to 2018. In 2018, salaried employees in Ontario earned 1,375.15 Canadian dollars on average per week, and hourly employees earned an average of 713.97 Canadian dollars per week.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/579529/weekly-earnings-of-employees-ontario/

didn't happen :lol: 

Sure Glad Doug is here to tells how well we are doing and how badly Canada is doing :lol: 

Alberta is just falling apart, but that is due to Federal Trudeau and not the Provincial government unless that government changes again, unlikely though since 50 years of PC has left them so well off :dunno: 

ONEWAYs have no thoughts when it comes to voting 

Ontario Government to give up to $60 per day for every student affected by Teachers rotating strike action....

I am amazed on how many sheep are now saying we should just have on-line education and not have teachers at all - pretty fucked up these sheep are

Government wasn't even suggesting this (yet)

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ontario Government to give up to $60 per day for every student affected by Teachers rotating strike action....

I am amazed on how many sheep are now saying we should just have on-line education and not have teachers at all - pretty fucked up these sheep are

Government wasn't even suggesting this (yet)

Go Doug.

Ford the people.:lol:

Getting tired of the selfish teachers.:fuckyou:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go Doug.

Ford the people.:lol:

Getting tired of the selfish teachers.:fuckyou:

I have been here for over a decade, there has never been anytime you have supported any teacher for anything....

I SAW a post from a regular hater and they said " In this economy" :lol: 

Anyway here we are like its 1997 again -  One thing is standard testing has failed since day 1 we should get rid of it 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have been here for over a decade, there has never been anytime you have supported any teacher for anything....

I SAW a post from a regular hater and they said " In this economy" :lol: 

Anyway here we are like its 1997 again -  One thing is standard testing has failed since day 1 we should get rid of it 

I'm married to a teacher who moved up.  Your view isn't supported by those you report to.

I support anyone who wants to work an honest living.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm married to a teacher who moved up.  Your view isn't supported by those you report to.

I support anyone who wants to work an honest living.

:lol: as long  as they ask for nothing and work harder everyday :lol: 

Just like the min. wage earner you don't support - it really has nothing to do with how much they make you seem to be against it all.  Like many here.

YOu ask for a raise you are considered greedy, or go find another job that pays more, or you are lazy - so many common statments from you 

No you know why you are considered a 1% like others here crying about that title - you deny any increase in wages (except your own) ....

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: as long  as they ask for nothing and work harder everyday :lol: 

Just like the min. wage earner you don't support - it really has nothing to do with how much they make you seem to be against it all.  Like many here.

YOu ask for a raise you are considered greedy, or go find another job that pays more, or you are lazy - so many common statments from you 

No you know why you are considered a 1% like others here crying about that title - you deny any increase in wages (except your own) ....

My guys are very well paid and we'll deserving.  Don't rain on their parade.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My guys are very well paid and we'll deserving.  Don't rain on their parade.

:lol: no one mentioned you :lol: 

Assuming you actually have employees I have never met an owner that doesn't insist they pay well 

90k isn't alot of money is the common statement here - I hear it all the time unless someone is asking for more then all of a sudden they are making great wages higher than most 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: no one mentioned you :lol: 

Assuming you actually have employees I have never met an owner that doesn't insist they pay well 

90k isn't alot of money is the common statement here - I hear it all the time unless someone is asking for more then all of a sudden they are making great wages higher than most 

They are well over 100k fail.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Educated people take a back seat in a union.

Pretty sure Teacher would still be underpaid making barely min wage if it was't for a Union

It wasn't that long ago 

by the way Management gets what ever the Union gets, but they have a free ride to get that.  This happens for all Government workers in Management 

Thank the Union for you spouses huge pay :lol: