*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry about your luck but Canada is tops in the world out pacing USA this year again for the second time in 4 years

also Ontairo is doing great are you saying DOUG is useless and destroyed the great economy he inherited :dunno: 

2019-09-03-GDP-Graphic.jpg

not that YOU would understand it :lol:  

From Statistics Canada, Q2 2019’s national output increase (annualized) north of the border was +3.7% compared with just +0.5% in Q1 2019 and +0.3% in Q4 2018.

SLOWING TO A NORMAL RATE :lol:  holy fuck let me know when you want to sit a the grown up table 

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

And then the truth :guzzle:

Hey MOMOnothing how is this the truth when I posted the truth - take a look and read 

Facts are we are booming far better than any country in G7  - there is no denying this fact

Facts are jobless rate lowest in 50 years

Highest Markets ever

most profits for corp ever

really only a uneducated person would say different - there are many here without a single clue 

Amazing how much you bash FORD for bring down the economy :lol:  such a tool 

Edited by 1trailmaker

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hey MOMOnothing how is this the truth when I posted the truth - take a look and read 

Facts are we are booming far better than any country in G7  - there is no denying this fact

Highest Markets ever

really only a uneducated person would say different - there are many here without a single clue 

You are a fucking moron. The economy is slowing. Recession in under a year. I know you have zero grasp on reality and refuse to visit it. Sucking the government tit and getting high, hard to not laugh at a loser such as yourself.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Highest Markets ever

No you post nothing but fucking propaganda and :bullshit: WRONG AGAIN FAIL  just all :lies:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its official the deficiit from wynne bag was 7 billion and not 15 billion

also official the deficit has increased under Ford manly due to the cancellation of cap and trade 

Where did you read that, Trail, out of the Toronto Star or the CBC? I think I'd rather believe some neutral, unbiased person before I believe anything out of those 2 liberal funded sources.

Auditor General: Ontario’s deficit for 2018/2019 is actually $11.7B

https://globalnews.ca/video/4167274/auditor-general-ontarios-deficit-for-2018-2019-is-actually-11-7b

7 hours ago, irv said:

Where did you read that, Trail, out of the Toronto Star or the CBC? I think I'd rather believe some neutral, unbiased person before I believe anything out of those 2 liberal funded sources.

Auditor General: Ontario’s deficit for 2018/2019 is actually $11.7B

https://globalnews.ca/video/4167274/auditor-general-ontarios-deficit-for-2018-2019-is-actually-11-7b

IRV you post its 15b then 11b then 14 b -  do you see an issue with your posts :lol: 

An I got the info from Ontario Finance Minister  :dunno:  

Treasury Board President Peter Bethlenfalvy and Finance Minister Rod Phillips on Friday announced that the final deficit figure for 2018-19 was $7.4 billion.

The Tory ministers said the change — down from an interim $11.7 billion figure disclosed by former treasurer Vic Fedeli who was demoted 10 weeks after his April budget — is due to higher tax revenues and lower than anticipated spending.

Pretty much was the Liberals had stated but DOUG says no its 15 billion :lol:   

no biggie IRV keep posting old articles that are incorrect according to the PC party of Ontario 

https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2019/09/13/ontarios-deficit-last-year-was-74b-half-what-ford-claimed.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-deficit-update-1.5282527

keep posting IRV 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

And he posts stories from the Toronto Star and the CBC. :lol:

Treasury Board President Peter Bethlenfalvy and Finance Minister Rod Phillips gave a financial update Friday with the government's public accounts, saying the 2018-19 deficit improved over the $11.7-billion projection in the spring budget due to higher-than-expected tax revenues and lower spending.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-s-deficit-down-to-7-4b-partly-due-to-more-tax-revenue-1.4592083

Finance Minister Rod Phillips and Treasury Board President Peter Bethlenfalvy credited an outperforming business sector and efficiencies for the new and improved 2018 deficit of $7.4 billion, the second time the Tories have lowered that figure.

“We came into office with a mandate to put the province’s finances back on track,” Phillips said.

“We are turning Ontario’s finances around while creating a climate for investment and job creation.”

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/ontarios-deficit-drops-from-11-7b-to-7-4b

GO DOUG! :bc:

7 minutes ago, irv said:

And he posts stories from the Toronto Star and the CBC. :lol:

Treasury Board President Peter Bethlenfalvy and Finance Minister Rod Phillips gave a financial update Friday with the government's public accounts, saying the 2018-19 deficit improved over the $11.7-billion projection in the spring budget due to higher-than-expected tax revenues and lower spending.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-s-deficit-down-to-7-4b-partly-due-to-more-tax-revenue-1.4592083

Finance Minister Rod Phillips and Treasury Board President Peter Bethlenfalvy credited an outperforming business sector and efficiencies for the new and improved 2018 deficit of $7.4 billion, the second time the Tories have lowered that figure.

“We came into office with a mandate to put the province’s finances back on track,” Phillips said.

“We are turning Ontario’s finances around while creating a climate for investment and job creation.”

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/ontarios-deficit-drops-from-11-7b-to-7-4b

GO DOUG! :bc:

so we agree its 7 billion now not the 15b claimed by FORD 

that was easy IRV, just use FACTS instead of FORD claims ( similar to TRUMPS just say them and the minions eat it up) 

You say GO FORD yet he has ncreased the deficit :dunno:   strange NEW ONEWAY

14 minutes ago, irv said:

And here I thought you told us you didn't vote for Wynne? :news:

I didn't this last 2 elections  bbut you did 

How come you don't post MEME's about the Federal Debt under Harper?   ONEWAY post what :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I didn't this last 2 elections  bbut you did 

How come you don't post MEME's about the Federal Debt under Harper?   ONEWAY post what :lol: 

Umm, the last time I checked, this was a thread about Doug Ford. Try to keep up, Trail, or are you just deflecting again? :joint:

wynne12.jpg

wynnee.jpg

1 minute ago, irv said:

Umm, the last time I checked, this was a thread about Doug Ford. Try to keep up, Trail, or are you just deflecting again? :joint:

wynne12.jpg

wynnee.jpg

Wynne is gone so why do you keep posting about her?  Ontario kept Canada rolling during the recession, this is more facts you can't deny 

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Wynne is gone so why do you keep posting about her?  Ontario kept Canada rolling during the recession, this is more facts you can't deny 

But it's OK to talk about Harper? :crazy:

Fuck, you're stupid, Trail. Do you honestly don't know why I, and others, are talking about Wynne in a Doug Ford thread? 

Trail2.jpg

No, I clearly typed reduction.

Simple process really, just communicate your words without conjecture, delusion, translation, interpretation or deranged opinion and the clear and conscious brain absorbs the info.

28 minutes ago, Tinker said:

No, I clearly typed reduction.

Simple process really, just communicate your words without conjecture, delusion, translation, interpretation or deranged opinion and the clear and conscious brain absorbs the info.

Yes the links were posted above - it is clear FORD made up the 15 billion cook the  books figures as the finance Minister this week made the statement that the deficit was 7 billoin like Wynne said 

I guess you missed that eh

Ontario's deficit for 2018-19 is half what the Ford government claimed it was after taking power from the Kathleen Wynne's Liberals. 

Last year's deficit was $7.4 billion, according to the 2018-19 public accounts, released Friday by the province. Officials are attributing the drop in the deficit to better than expected revenues because of a hot economy, and lower than expected expenses. 

In August 2018, the Ford government said the 2018-19 deficit was running at $15 billion. The government trimmed that projection to $14.5 billion in November when it released its fall economic statement. 

The government stuck with that figure until April, when it tabled this year's budget, and revised the 2018-19 projected deficit to $11.7 billion. 

Corporate tax revenue was up $1 billion from the previous fiscal year, reflecting what the government said was a 9.6 per cent increase in corporate profits. 

The government is still projecting a $10.3 billion deficit for 2019-20, but could lower that when Finance Minister Rod Phillips tables the fall economic statement, due by November 15.   

The only thing here is FORD raising the deficit by 3 billion