*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no wrong

cuts and not spending is what slows growth - and in this day and age we have to grow every quarter or you failed

it is not sustainable to continue to grow forever 

The global Economy is its own monster our debt means nothing to it ----

PAY YOUR SHARE MUSKOKA1

Overpaid already-debt is the #1 issue/problem-you obviously have 0 economics background!

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

Overpaid already-debt is the #1 issue/problem-you obviously have 0 economics background!

Economic for home or business is not the same as Government - 

I do agree that it is the best talking point for Politicians - and rarely achieved 

so far Wynne/Squinty are in the lead for most balanced budgets in Ontario - this is documented FACT

second in Harris with 1 balanced 

no other has balanced since prewar 

DAVIS best ever had 17 deficits in a row 

Tell me how all this works Muskoka 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I do agree that it is the best talking point for Politicians - and rarely achieved 

so far Wynne/Squinty are in the lead for most balanced budgets in Ontario - this is documented FACT

:kneebash::lies:

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/ontarios-first-balanced-budget-in-a-decade-to-see-new-spending

Ontario's first balanced budget in a decade to see new spending, but still carries $300B debt

balanced

http://www.archives.gov.on.ca/en/historical_documents_project/02-06/ONTARIO_2006_BUDGET.pdf

:lol:  keep posting ONEWAYS keep telling yourself Conservatives have a good record :lol: 

Go Doug Go

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/ontarios-first-balanced-budget-in-a-decade-to-see-new-spending

Ontario's first balanced budget in a decade to see new spending, but still carries $300B debt

balanced

http://www.archives.gov.on.ca/en/historical_documents_project/02-06/ONTARIO_2006_BUDGET.pdf

:lol:  keep posting ONEWAYS keep telling yourself Conservatives have a good record :lol: 

Go Doug Go

My math says you don't have a balanced budget when you are still adding to the net debt.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My math says you don't have a balanced budget when you are still adding to the net debt.

Capital spending doesn't count in their world

fact is the LIBERALS both Federal and Provincial have way more balanced budgets - its just historical fact you can't deny

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ontario especially has to get to balance or ratings cuts will lead to higher borrowing costs & it all implodes-provinces don't print $ & feds will not bail them out!

5 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Ontario especially has to get to balance or ratings cuts will lead to higher borrowing costs & it all implodes-provinces don't print $ & Liberal feds will only bail out Queerbec.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FORD IS AN IDIOT STILL :lol: 

Banning guns will not stop the violence, this is becoming the way of life for those that chose to BANG GANG - The culture has to change.

Now that the killings have started its going to take a lot to make them stop - revenge kicks in

Gang violence has been here since the beginning of time

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

FORD IS AN IDIOT STILL :lol: 

Banning guns will not stop the violence, this is becoming the way of life for those that chose to BANG GANG - The culture has to change.

Now that the killings have started its going to take a lot to make them stop - revenge kicks in

Gang violence has been here since the beginning of time

At least Doug gets it.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go Doug.

While JT visits pride and gay bars, Doug visits the real people who make a difference.

Whether you're gay or straight it's ultimately about whether you have a good job!

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go Doug.

While JT visits pride and gay bars, Doug visits the real people who make a difference.

:lol:  yet Ontario unemployment has gone up under Doug :lol:  The record numbers are no longer here that he was givien.  Maybe we can get back to that even with the record employment in April ( after carbon tax added)

What I like about Doug is all he does is say shit and does nothing and you buy it......  I create the environment by babbling 

MOre Signs will work 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why is he not in Windsor where unemployment is very high?  

Windsor, ON (unemployment 9.7 per cent)

Sudbury, ON (unemployment 8.4 per cent)

Peterborough, ON (unemployment 7.6 per cent)

but he goes to RICH Bay of Quinty for a vacation :lol:  

Well the Aga Khan's place was occupied by Sophie for a girls only night out event.  Justin was also there.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Well the Aga Khan's place was occupied by Sophie for a girls only night out event.  Justin was also there.

>>> and they put out a self indulging  video about it?  interesting 

working on jobs :lol:   tell me what could that conversation sound like

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

>>> and they put out a self indulging  video about it?  interesting 

working on jobs :lol:   tell me what could that conversation sound like

Doug pays for his own.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doug pays for his own.

:lol:   ah no he doesn't he is the PREMIER of ONTARIO his costs are covered.......

Kind of like the van he requested to be off the books and got caught.....

Advertising for his buddies companies with ONTARIO TAX MONEY - never seen this before by any elected official :dunno:  yet you back this 100%   (really shows how much of a oneway you can be) 

I wold like a link to DOUG'S private visit that had no protection, no added entourage - You are dreaming again  - The video itself is proof of Ontario Costs :lol:  what a ONEWAY 

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes and you voted against the record employment Ontario had -  You are lying again about what you care about 

I care about everyone having a good job based on sustainable balanced budgets and pro-business/growth policies!