*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

disagree completely shouldn't have sold any of it

Wrong-total mismanagement in government hands for years-check the stock charts of Emera & Fortis!

Canadian Womens Golf is moving forward it looks like

Smoking Policy

Smoking, vaping and cannabis will be permitted on-site ONLY in designated areas and in accordance with Federal and Provincial laws.  Smoking in tented areas, patios or enclosed public spaces, are prohibited under the Smoke-Free Ontario Act, 2017.  CP Women’s Open Security and York Regional Police Services will have the right to eject any person(s) found in violation of the policy at the discretion of the tournament.

Go Doug

All Good in Doug Slogan land - the ONEWAYS back breaking contracts and any law as GREAT GOVERNING by FORD

Last week the Canadian/US Bar association raised significant concerns about the rule of law to Ontario’s Attorney General with respect to the government ripping up beer contracts in Bill 115. It’s not just about beer. In its letter the bar association stated (emphasis added😞

“If enacted, Bill 115 risks undermining the rule of law in a number of ways. First, it represents a seemingly arbitrary decision by the government in office to invoke its legislative power to override the law of contract and depart from a legal undertaking by the Government of Ontario relied on by private parties. Second, unlike laws of general application, which do not predetermine precisely whom they will affect, it targets the parties to a specific contract. Third, it expropriates private parties while purporting to deny them any right to compensation and redress in Canadian courts. This last characteristic has few, if any, precedents in Canadian legal history. The norm against expropriation without compensation is a feature of legal systems protective of property rights and the rule of law, and finds expression in the investor protections of international investment treaties.”

Basically what this means is that government has no deterrence for breaking contracts or law. If there’s no deterrence for breaking the law, then there’s nothing in place to keep government accountable. If there’s no accountable government, than government can basically break the law at will without penalty or prosecution. Deterrences to keep government in check for the most part are financial penalties for breaking the law, whether that be contract or civil/constitutional law.

Who here is just dying to buy beer in a Verity Store :dunno:  

Myself I doubt it will happen just like not buying it at sobeys

I hope the Billion dollars is worth it

The current scandal of DOUG FORD - he was asked about it today while at the Stampede - He blames the media for the scandal and says he doesn't care about it only cares about the economy ( which was handed to him golden as it is today according to DOUG) 

Pretty sad LEADER to blame the media for his own scandals 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

All Good in Doug Slogan land - the ONEWAYS back breaking contracts and any law as GREAT GOVERNING by FORD

Last week the Canadian/US Bar association raised significant concerns about the rule of law to Ontario’s Attorney General with respect to the government ripping up beer contracts in Bill 115. It’s not just about beer. In its letter the bar association stated (emphasis added😞

“If enacted, Bill 115 risks undermining the rule of law in a number of ways. First, it represents a seemingly arbitrary decision by the government in office to invoke its legislative power to override the law of contract and depart from a legal undertaking by the Government of Ontario relied on by private parties. Second, unlike laws of general application, which do not predetermine precisely whom they will affect, it targets the parties to a specific contract. Third, it expropriates private parties while purporting to deny them any right to compensation and redress in Canadian courts. This last characteristic has few, if any, precedents in Canadian legal history. The norm against expropriation without compensation is a feature of legal systems protective of property rights and the rule of law, and finds expression in the investor protections of international investment treaties.”

Basically what this means is that government has no deterrence for breaking contracts or law. If there’s no deterrence for breaking the law, then there’s nothing in place to keep government accountable. If there’s no accountable government, than government can basically break the law at will without penalty or prosecution. Deterrences to keep government in check for the most part are financial penalties for breaking the law, whether that be contract or civil/constitutional law.

Who here is just dying to buy beer in a Verity Store :dunno:  

Myself I doubt it will happen just like not buying it at sobeys

I hope the Billion dollars is worth it

Sobeys in Parry Sound is just awesome.  Best overall grocery store and now beer.  It's like I died and went to heaven.

Go Doug.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

THANKS WYNNE YOU MEAN  :lol:  

can't make this shit up 

Doug is doing things the right way as opposed to Wynnebags wrong or left way.

Go Doug.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doug is doing things the right way as opposed to Wynnebags wrong or left way.

Go Doug.

Sobey's in PArry Sound had nothing to do with DOUG - give it a reat

And for the record I don't believe in breaking contracts at a 100 million dollars just so his buddy can sell a few BEERS in his store -  PATHETIC is the WORD for THAT - no benefit to Ontario at all 

Like I mentioned you will only buy in the beer store like  you do today - I am the same as for most people 

very few wish they could be in a corner store - most never enter a corner store unless you smoke or buy lotto tickets....

My buddies store is right beside the beer store, he thinks he will have sales :dunno:  I am doubtful 

Edited by 1trailmaker

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thunder Bay - Bombardier - Doug Ford ( not a clue what to do  about Transit) 

Its Trudeau's fault - we all agree :lol: 

Hope it works out for the Workers in Thunder BAy 

Tory's & Dopey's!

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course the Province has nothing to add or offer - Doug made that clear already that he has no plan

:dunno:  

I went to school with Tory-he's just a talker=no action!

5 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

I went to school with Tory-he's just a talker=no action!

So far he has been the best Mayor of Toronto in a very long time - great person and loves working it seems.   Everyday he is somewhere doing something.  

The FORD years were a waste of time and money, currently DOUG is doing the same...

Combatant 

No Plan

Blames Media

Blames Trudeau

its a fucking joke so far...... I am sure if a Liberal said smoke pot where ever you wish, you all would be freaking.  Today its a great choice made by the best Premier of Toronto ever

Edited by 1trailmaker

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So far he has been the best Mayor of Toronto in a very long time - great person and loves working it seems.   Everyday he is somewhere doing something.  

The FORD years were a waste of time and money, currently DOUG is doing the same...

Combatant 

No Plan

Blames Media

Blames Trudeau

its a fucking joke so far...... I am sure if a Liberal said smoke pot where ever you wish, you all would be freaking.  Today its a great choice made by the best Premier of Toronto ever

You mean just like Trudeau continues, almost 4 yrs after the fact, to blame Harper? Tell me, Trail, when is Trudope going to start being responsible for his own actions and incompetence and own up to it. It is getting tiring hearing Harper's name everytime boy blunder fucks up. 

Truv.jpeg

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Combatant 

No Plan

Blames Media

Blames Trudeau

Rob Ford privatized garbage east of Yonge saving taxpayers $-should have done west of Yonge-Tory's a silver spoon almost Liberal!

2 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Rob Ford privatized garbage east of Yonge saving taxpayers $-should have done west of Yonge-Tory's a silver spoon almost Liberal!

SAVED NOTHING

FACT 

Come on dude Garbage isn't expensive and isn't hard anything on your taxes - You bought the hype 

crack and hanging with gangs CRIPS isn't my idea of a great mayor......   Maybe in your oneway world its okay 

He wasn't someone with just a drug issue, he hung with thugs and was on tape wanting to kill that guy iin jail 

fuck sakes  

At the Indigenous Technology Summit in Montreal last month in June 2019, BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) announced a partnership to help Indigenous communities deploy foundational and new technologies that will improve health, education, safety and economic development for First Nations across Canada.

In partnership with Mustimuhw Information Solutions (MIS) and Forrest Green and Microsoft, the four companies plan to deliver a mix of next-generation secure communication, cybersecurity, cloud, IoT, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technologies to Chiefs and Grand Chiefs across Canada to support local service organizations to strengthen their security infrastructure.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jenniferhicks/2019/07/10/these-tech-companies-want-to-bring-digital-equity-to-first-nations-in-canada/?fbclid=IwAR2pc8_IbgLaHgrPha0SoitDi6HYgiOavJMu1zt4fTHTNJWJ0sR-_kHJhfA#236b3a4b6c56

Maybe some more jobs

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

At the Indigenous Technology Summit in Montreal last month in June 2019, BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) announced a partnership to help Indigenous communities deploy foundational and new technologies that will improve health, education, safety and economic development for First Nations across Canada.

In partnership with Mustimuhw Information Solutions (MIS) and Forrest Green and Microsoft, the four companies plan to deliver a mix of next-generation secure communication, cybersecurity, cloud, IoT, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technologies to Chiefs and Grand Chiefs across Canada to support local service organizations to strengthen their security infrastructure.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jenniferhicks/2019/07/10/these-tech-companies-want-to-bring-digital-equity-to-first-nations-in-canada/?fbclid=IwAR2pc8_IbgLaHgrPha0SoitDi6HYgiOavJMu1zt4fTHTNJWJ0sR-_kHJhfA#236b3a4b6c56

Maybe some more jobs

You still using a BB?  BBM forever.:lol:

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You still using a BB?  BBM forever.:lol:

:lol:  BB is tops in security and don't sell phones anymore..

DTEK50 :lol: android

BBM is still the best messenger, even beat 'what's app"  and its free but BlackBerry blew their market HUGELY lol 

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

SAVED NOTHING

FACT 

Come on dude Garbage isn't expensive and isn't hard anything on your taxes - You bought the hype 

crack and hanging with gangs CRIPS isn't my idea of a great mayor......   Maybe in your oneway world its okay 

He wasn't someone with just a drug issue, he hung with thugs and was on tape wanting to kill that guy iin jail 

fuck sakes  

All the benefits and union extras are!

39 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

All the benefits and union extras are!

wrong

https://www.toronto.ca/services-payments/recycling-organics-garbage/houses/garbage-bin-sizes-fees/

It does not matter who does your garbage you all pay the same rates - saving 3 dollars on a 5k tax bill isn't saving like you claim

hooked big time on that one 

Edited by 1trailmaker

THE PREMIER OF TORONTO is really giving Tory a lesson again, Downloading promised money......  I know I know we can't afford it, we are broke, dam Liberals 

I hope he really teaches Toronto a good lesson on why to NEVER VOTE AGAINST HIM AGAIN