*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup - lol he is still working yet Patrick isn't 

And Donny is still Prez :lol: 

Good he should be.

Did you hear about the time traveler who traveled back from 2028 or something.  Donny is gonna get re-elected.:lol:

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not Paikin?

He's actually pretty good at it. He's also under investigation for sexual allegations but his employer has enough common sense to leave him doing his job until proven.

I always thought he was as queer as a Cat rider..... who knew.... good on him for grabbing some ass. 

13 hours ago, 02sled said:

He's actually pretty good at it. He's also under investigation for sexual allegations but his employer has enough common sense to leave him doing his job until proven.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You guys must be pretty excited to be told who to vote for this week.

I am hoping Doug is back on the Mayor campaign by Saturday, he will take a beating for his swishy washy politics 

who's your union going to tell you to vote for in election?

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

who's your union going to tell you to vote for in election?

Haven't heard yet :lol:  My guess is it won't be Doug Ford 

Really in the past decades or so they have slowed their push, our local took a beating from the members about robo calls - they don't do them anymore.

Its no where near what you think happens in government jobs no where near.  Now if you talk about some tougher unions like Trades and Auto things might be different.  

But in the end the member will vote for whom ever they want - how would anyone know :dunno:  

I really get a kick out of "THE UNIONS" got him /her voted in :lol:  Gone are the day of full NDP support, yet they really never win (Once Provincie and never fed)  

That makes the statement even more funny 

Doug preparing for a loss 

- the leadership vote has been corrupted.

The same group of insiders that oversaw rigged nominations over the past two years has made a two-tier system that favours their hand-picked elites over regular party members.

Instead of cleaning up the system for all members, the Party sent verification codes by email to a “select group” of VIP insiders.

MPPs, candidates, riding Presidents, and of course – members of the leadership rules committee (LEOC) itself.

The Party decided their votes are more important than regular members.

As of last night, only 1/3 of the members have been able to register to vote.

135,000 legitimate, card-carrying members are left out.

The Party knows the voting process is a disaster.

So they’re taking something that’s broken and making it corrupt.

Is it because they favour a certain candidate?

Have they already decided who should win?

All members have an EQUAL right to vote.

You shouldn’t be treated like a second-class member just because you aren’t a big donor or don’t have a media profile.

Only Christine Elliott is against extending the vote to make sure all members can cast their ballots.

The party insiders are siding with Christine against the thousands of regular members who can’t vote.

How can Ontario voters trust us to clean up after Kathleen Wynne if we can’t hold a fair leadership race?

It’s time to clean up the Party.

Click here to donate $1 to my campaign.

Doug

UFB!! May as well have let Hudum run again. >:(

Edit: Maybe too soon? TV says it's not over/concluded but CBC says it is? http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-progressive-conservatives-pcs-new-leader-election-1.4571014

I'm confused!

Edited by irv

31 minutes ago, revrnd said:

X2

:wall:

Still be debated/recounted according to live coverage on CP24. Ernie Eaves is sure hoping for a Elliot win. He indirectly refers to her as being the best choice. If Ford wins, I give up!