*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

I don't think Doug will personally re-write sex ed.  But the mess that Wynne has left to be taught to kids (that all children should decide what gender they wish to be, that homosexuality is normal, etc.) needs to be amended. 

Nothing to do with 1950.  Mostly about intelligence, and what the human race requires for survival. 

Yes, 99% of Liberals.  Trudeau, Wynne, David Suzuki, and their supporters.  Anti-Industrials who buy into windmills, solar, and  junk science. 

On 2/12/2018 at 12:54 PM, 1trailmaker said:

They can't scrap it - change it yes

Doug has never been in Queens Park so everything he says is speculation

Christine is against it 

Do we know anyone for it :lol:  

31 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I don't think Doug will personally re-write sex ed.  But the mess that Wynne has left to be taught to kids (that all children should decide what gender they wish to be, that homosexuality is normal, etc.) needs to be amended. 

Nothing to do with 1950.  Mostly about intelligence, and what the human race requires for survival. 

c'mon... this is 2018.... according to the politicians that know better than everyone else about what is good for us.... homosexuality = good, heterosexuality = bad. Whatever lifestyle someone chooses that is their choice and I don't care. But promoting those lifestyles on minds that young is just wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

The reason for the sex ed is because of people like you,  for a gay person it is normal :dunno: 

Just like Doug you haven't read the sex ed either - read it then pass it along to your Muslim buddies who protested this education 

Not sure if you realize the being GAY has been in our world since the beginning of time, why else would it be written in holy books :dunno: 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

c'mon... this is 2018.... according to the politicians that know better than everyone else about what is good for us.... homosexuality = good, heterosexuality = bad. Whatever lifestyle someone chooses that is their choice and I don't care. But promoting those lifestyles on minds that young is just wrong.

Nope, no more fun bashing others that are different.  It would work well for you so you weren't chased home from school everyday for being different then normal :lmao:  

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, 99% of Liberals.  Trudeau, Wynne, David Suzuki, and their supporters.  Anti-Industrials who buy into windmills, solar, and  junk science. 

are you arguing the TAX or the existence of carbon?  You can be against the tax but you can't deny Carbon

Taxing so you can pollute more doesn't solve the problems - that is whats wrong with the taxing of carbon.

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

are you arguing the TAX or the existence of carbon?  You can be against the tax but you can't deny Carbon

Taxing so you can pollute more doesn't solve the problems - that is whats wrong with the taxing of carbon.

Carbon isnt pollution.  We would all be dead if the levels were cut in half.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Nope, no more fun bashing others that are different.  It would work well for you so you weren't chased home from school everyday for being different then normal :lmao:  

They made a movie with you in it. Young Frankenstein.... they used your brain for the monster. The donor was A.B.Normal

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

misspoke on that one, but you know what I meant 

Either way I have been against the tax since day one and that was my reasoning about being able to still produce carbons if you pay 

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

They made a movie with you in it. Young Frankenstein.... they used your brain for the monster. The donor was A.B.Normal

sorry I was insensitive to your feelings, no one should be chased home from school this include you   Must of been terrible for you 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry I was insensitive to your feelings, no one should be chased home from school this include you   Must of been terrible for you 

Sorry but I wasn't anyone's victim. It must be tough for you being mentally challenged after all these years. See I used the politically correct term rather than retarded.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

who the fuck calls the cops for not feeling well after a night of partying :dunno:  

What made them sick?  ....mmmmm no one thought maybe the brownies 

I going to say BAD COOK was the reason :lol: 

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Sorry but I wasn't anyone's victim. It must be tough for you being mentally challenged after all these years. See I used the politically correct term rather than retarded.

Point is what you did in school isn't acceptable in today's world, even someone half your age the same applies 

There is no reason to revisit the sex ed and until 1950 Doug came on the scene it hasn't been mentioned in years 

Doug doesn't even know you can opt out 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Carbon is a solid. 

They are talking CO2 which is the stuff which keeps our planet alive. 

It's painful that people are that stupid they think that Carbon affects our weather. 

It isn't normal.  Being acceptable in our society, is another matter.  And teaching children that it is normal, will not bode well for the species..... lol.  I have no issue with those that engage in that lifestyle.  Promoting it to 8 year olds, via a parade or school curriculum, is again, another matter. 

I have not read the full curriculum, no.  But he is right that it needs a revisit.  8 year olds should not be considering gender or orientation changes. 

You do realize that the "holy books" are only a couple thousand years old, yes?  And not from the "beginning of time"? 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The reason for the sex ed is because of people like you,  for a gay person it is normal :dunno: 

Just like Doug you haven't read the sex ed either - read it then pass it along to your Muslim buddies who protested this education 

Not sure if you realize the being GAY has been in our world since the beginning of time, why else would it be written in holy books :dunno: 

Odd that 100% of conservatives, would not vote conservative. 

Generally, people are either wired Liberally, or correctly. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

46% of the people said they would vote PC if Christine Elliott won the leadership race. 41% for Mulroney and 38% for Ford.  

10 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

It isn't normal.  Being acceptable in our society, is another matter.  And teaching children that it is normal, will not bode well for the species..... lol.  I have no issue with those that engage in that lifestyle.  Promoting it to 8 year olds, via a parade or school curriculum, is again, another matter. 

I have not read the full curriculum, no.  But he is right that it needs a revisit.  8 year olds should not be considering gender or orientation changes. 

You do realize that the "holy books" are only a couple thousand years old, yes?  And not from the "beginning of time"? 

I have read and proved its a disgusting document to someone who didn't believe me. They were shocked at its contents.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

poll in local tim hortons?

Ticker tape on CP 24 last night. Not sure who or where this poll was done.

Doug supporters are funny, clueless but funny 

:lol: 

What about the property taxes I don’t know if u can fix this as it was trudope who did this hope u can as we are sick sick of paying our hard earned money time after time with no increase to us soon there will be nothing left in the pot

Personal mistakes aside. The Ford family made a lot of good happen for the people. I think if anyone can even touch fixing some of Wynnes destruction it will be him!! Be sure though that she will not go down without a fight. I picture the melting of the wicked witch. There will be a lot of mud slinging as seems to be the norm these days. I remember when his brother couldn't even take a piss"literally" without it being on the front page of the Toronto Sun. Good luck Doug

FordNation did not build or sell the 407. The PC's that did GOT 3 Billion for it. The liberals PAID 3 billion to NOT build gas plants. Add another 3 billion to NOT implement E-health. Smart meters that aren't: anther 3 billion. Seniors doing laundry at midnight? Now hydro one wants to install "pay meters". If you see a senior begging for hydro toonies thank Winnie.

okay which one of you guys posted these ?  first one has to be 02sledless 

Edited by 1trailmaker

some more great followers

If you control Marijuana in Ontario I want to vote. The whole country of Canada is polutted by marijuanna stent smoke smell, worse then cegarrete smoke. In bus stop late at night, in the apartment, in the bus, in shopping mall it is noxoius of breathing this ugly matijuanna. If govt of Canada lkeeps loose this ugly drug millions of youth will become mentally stupor and disable and will depend on social assistance. This is Real Setanic spirit and works should be eliminate from the vountry

Stop Obama :lol:  

You have my vote Doug. I do wish you luck though with stopping these Wynn/Trudeau/Obama type of tyrants from growing their bureaucracy What is the job of a bureaucracy ?To grow..

Police State :lol:  eggs :lol:  come on Doug fix this

What are you doing about the "POLICE STATE" that Canada has become.... we want the freedom to have real food without the chemicals that they force on us. We want the "FREEDOM" to support local farmers fresh food without chemicals or preservatives ..... there are too many regulations and permits for someone to sell fresh eggs, homemade bread, pies, and other wares..... look what happened to the guy in Breslau

nothing is what he is going to do, he is against wage increases :lol:  

There's more to this leadership race than the Carbon Tax and the Sex ed curriculum, please tell me what you're going to do for industry and meaningful jobs (with pensions and decent wages) in small town Ontario especially the North and North West

Not a fucking chance he would do a dam thing for these workers - stock holders are the only thing important to PC's 

HELP THE SEARS WORKERS GET THEIR RETIREMENT MONEY BACK FROM THE CORPORATE LEECHES THAT TOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the last ones bought that Doug is for the regular guy :lol:  

HELP THE SEARS WORKERS GET THEIR RETIREMENT MONEY BACK FROM THE CORPORATE LEECHES THAT TOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Premier Doug Ford for Ontario Canada 2018. Landslides. 
No more another fake woman turns to something else. Elliot looks lesbian too!

Debate on TVO tonight - be sure to give money to your Party,  they beg daily for it 

Who's hosting the debate.