*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

always will be as the DEBT will never disappear NEVER EVER - As long as we have Billionaires making even move Billions all is good 

A few billionaires are necessary to create venture capital & fund new companies-hi-tech or other-success shud not be despised but praised if achieved ethically!

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

A few billionaires are necessary to create venture capital & fund new companies-hi-tech or other-success shud not be despised but praised if achieved ethically!

and as long as they line up for the newest I-phone its going to keep on going 

Trump right now is considered a genius to the RIGHT but has double the deficit to 1.4 trillion a year  -  I guess it really doesn't matter does it.  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

and as long as they line up for the newest I-phone its going to keep on going 

Trump right now is considered a genius to the RIGHT but has double the deficit to 1.4 trillion a year  -  I guess it really doesn't matter does it.  

Yes it does-in a big way-the U.S. & us will all be screwed when this global debt blows up!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

its suppose to be funny as Doug's timing sucked again on this one

why have any management at all :dunno:   never used to need it 

I live on Lake Muskoka-centralized bureaucratic operation of dams out of Queen's Park compared to local control that worked well for decades-Wynne started that!

14 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

I live on Lake Muskoka-centralized bureaucratic operation of dams out of Queen's Park compared to local control that worked well for decades-Wynne started that!

Sorry Muskoka 1 its all Fords fault.  Ask Fail. He will confirm.

If Ford did what he needs to do and cut the public work force by 25% then you would hear Fail really cry.

Meanwhile Ford tries to bring in controlled fiscal policy moves to reduce the yearly deficit and Fail cries.

Fail offer up some thoughtful insight what Ford can do to eliminate the deficit?

And Fail for years I have said if the public sector found efficiencies and became 15-20% more productive then there would be no need to cut people and the reduction in workforce to a manageable burden on society could be achieved through attrition.

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

Sorry Muskoka 1 its all Fords fault.  Ask Fail. He will confirm.

If Ford did what he needs to do and cut the public work force by 25% then you would hear Fail really cry.

Meanwhile Ford tries to bring in controlled fiscal policy moves to reduce the yearly deficit and Fail cries.

Fail offer up some thoughtful insight what Ford can do to eliminate the deficit?

And Fail for years I have said if the public sector found efficiencies and became 15-20% more productive then there would be no need to cut people and the reduction in workforce to a manageable burden on society could be achieved through attrition.

:lol: deficit :lol: so important that a PC government never achieves one :lol: 

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

its suppose to be funny as Doug's timing sucked again on this one

why have any management at all :dunno:   never used to need it 

When it was done locally we rarely had a problem! Bureaucratization @ it's worst!

On 4/28/2019 at 9:03 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: deficit :lol: so important that a PC government never achieves one :lol: 

Because the left leave's such a mess behind & the real cuts needed to be done would equal massive squaking!

8 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Because the left leave's such a mess behind & the real cuts needed to be done would equal massive squaking!

Liberals inherited a 6 billion deficit from Harris/Eves - within 2 years they were balanced until the recession hit after that we built the strongest middle class in the world 

Doug was  left 6 billion deficit 

I really don't see what you are talking about :dunno: 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Liberals inherited a 6 billion deficit from Harris/Eves - within 2 years they were balanced until the recession hit after that we built the strongest middle class in the world 

Poor Fail still trying to praise his hero Wynne.

Fail, Maybe you are right the OPSEU pension fund is an asset as Wynne claimed and Ford should use it to pander to social justice hero’s.  Or just cash in the asset.  

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug was  left 16 billion deficit 

Fixed.

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Too many overpaid civil servants-Hudak was right!

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Poor Fail still trying to praise his hero Wynne.

Fail, Maybe you are right the OPSEU pension fund is an asset as Wynne claimed and Ford should use it to pander to social justice hero’s.  Or just cash in the asset.  

just stating  the facts you are missing nothing to do with Heroes 

do you have a link to the bold :dunno:  pensions don't belong to the government they belong to the employees