*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Not at all.... a female would likely be a great candidate from an electability standpoint. 

How do you figure Doug has no political experience? 

Yes, you're correct, until someone is elected into Queen's Park, they have no Queen's Park experience..... Lol. 

36 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not at all.... a female would likely be a great candidate from an electability standpoint. 

How do you figure Doug has no political experience? 

Yes, you're correct, until someone is elected into Queen's Park, they have no Queen's Park experience..... Lol. 

hey if JT has zero experience according to FS how can Doug have any :dunno:  

Doug ran once for city council, that qualifies him to run the Province :dunno:  3 years of that were spent defending his cracked out brother.   Ya I will go with ZERO

Anyone can yell TAX PAYER than do the opposite like Robbie did 

If the PC's want to lose another given Election Doug is that pathway to failure 

He WAS a city councillor, he didnt' just "run" once.  JT does have zero experience, and is a disaster.  Wynne has lots of experience, and is a disaster. 

Trump has no experience, and for all his faults, has the U.S. economy moving. 

Not only are you incorrect about who is experienced, your belief in the merits of experience don't necessarily reflect in real life. 

8 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

BTW they showed Caroline walking yesterday on the news in Jeans and boots.........................................................

Pictures or it didnt happen. LOL

43 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

He WAS a city councillor, he didnt' just "run" once.  JT does have zero experience, and is a disaster.  Wynne has lots of experience, and is a disaster. 

Trump has no experience, and for all his faults, has the U.S. economy moving. 

Not only are you incorrect about who is experienced, your belief in the merits of experience don't necessarily reflect in real life. 

he ran 1 term, then missed the mayor bid this is no more

He did use "RESPECT THE TAXPAYER" today on TV, great moment :lol:  

Yes, God forbid the government shows any accountability and respect to those who pay for everything. 

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

he ran 1 term, then missed the mayor bid this is no more

He did use "RESPECT THE TAXPAYER" today on TV, great moment :lol:  

I thought you meant a Robocall.  They're characters for sure.  Talked to Randy in the bar once. 

He's got some work to do if he's calling all of Ontario.  Did you give him Fail's number?  I'd pay large to hear THAT conversation. 

(Or at least forfeit a butter tart). 

Just now, Poncho said:

funny though...but I really did and managed to get some actual air time with him....interest guy.   

17 minutes ago, Poncho said:

funny though...but I really did and managed to get some actual air time with him....interest guy.   

I have occasionally talked with and texted Randy and to a lesser extent Doug. They really are decent people that don't put on any airs.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ford Nation Lives On.:lol:

I think the wheels flattened with Robbie passing.  

He lost the Mayor bid, now will lose the PC bid, go back to Mayor run and most likely lose again 

End of ERA 

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think the wheels flattened with Robbie passing.  

He lost the Mayor bid, now will lose the PC bid, go back to Mayor run and most likely lose again 

End of ERA 

Never stopped John Tory.  Eventually he won.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Never stopped John Tory.  Eventually he won.

John WON is the difference.  He never ran for Mayor before.  Ran for Head of PC's WON 

Tory has one more term

Doug will have to go back to the decal factory and his riches, no loss really for him 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

John WON is the difference.  He never ran for Mayor before.  Ran for Head of PC's WON 

Tory has one more term

Doug will have to go back to the decal factory and his riches, no loss really for him 

I like Doug and think he could do a great job and is likely one of the most personable guys out there.  However, I don't want him to win the leadership.