*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

buddy lost his mom to corona virus,she was 92 and had smoked for 50 of those,nursing home in oshawa

Hillsdale is being hit particularly hard. (Assuming that is where she was?)

Sorry to hear.  

It’s unfortunate that people are passing away from this but we need to see the real statistics.  Not the panic spreading news ones.

How many people that have passed in nursing homes had a life expectancy beyond 2020?  

What was the ages and their conditions?

Of 50 or whatever number that pass away in nursing homes how many would have passed away in the last 3 weeks anyhow?  Or next 6 weeks?

How many people pass away in nursing homes in a regular week?  I know I have no idea.

Not trying to be unsympathetic but unless nursing homes full data are published then you cannot use them as a comparative tool.

And we know the virus is tougher on the elderly   All virus are.

Yes the virus has killed some younger people also.    Release the truth.  Smokers or non-smokers?   Did they use vape products also?

Only focusing on number of infections and deaths leads to panic and fear mongering bullshit.   But sells news!

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

The number in Bocageon keeps rising and spreading into other areas around here. 

I don’t doubt it.  Obviously the virus was transmitted around the area long before people in home started dying.

carry a box makes you wonderful _ Doug has done well but this is just getting fucking stupid now.  

92755405_10214090971983303_7704646750308

:lol:  doesn't take much does it 

The Fact Trudeau got millions of Mask delivered that Donny block means nothing compared to carrying one box of masks

The Fact Trudeau is keeping the entire country from going bankrupt means nothing compared to carrying one box of masks

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 4/11/2020 at 10:00 AM, 1trailmaker said:

carry a box makes you wonderful _ Doug has done well but this is just getting fucking stupid now.  

The Fact Trudeau got millions of Mask delivered that Donny block means nothing compared to carrying one box of masks

The Fact Trudeau is keeping the entire country from going bankrupt means nothing compared to carrying one box of masks

Shut the Fuck UP WRONG AGAIN FAIL everyone knows you are an ultra idiot and hack just SHUT THE FUCK UP  :finger3:

18 hours ago, toslow said:

How about you FAIL, do you compare our front line workers to those SOLDIERS who fought on VIMEY RIDGE?

I heard someone say the other day "thank you for your service"  wtf

Having said that I don't bash people for their jobs and call them worthless like some do here.  

Nor do I put people on a pedestal if they have a great job and lots of money. Like many people do

For fuck sake you finally get someone interested in your useless drivel and you still can't even answer a simple 1 line fn question or respond with anything pertaining to the point of the question. Try this: toslow wants to know if you think Nurse Harper is comparable to Sargeant Scheer

Then please go back to S'nTFU

41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Having said that I don't bash people for their jobs and call them worthless like some do here.  

Nor do I put people on a pedestal if they have a great job and lots of money. Like many people do

Fail, no worries, no job or any wealth will ever change your worthless.

:lol:

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

9 minutes ago, Tinker said:

For fuck sake you finally get someone interested in your useless drivel and you still can't even answer a simple 1 line fn question or respond with anything pertaining to the point of the question. Try this: toslow wants to know if you think Nurse Harper is comparable to Sargeant Scheer

Then please go back to S'nTFU

pretty sure I answered the question in the first line

:dunno: 

maybe you need it spelled out? NO it isn't the same thing 'SERVICE'

it doesn't diminish  the fears they have everyday going to work

Tinker is a Military Personnel that doesn't get deployed the same as one that does :dunno:  Service wise

On 4/11/2020 at 10:00 AM, 1trailmaker said:

How is Trudeau keeping the country from going broke?

All he has done is say don’t worry we will give everyone money!

Fail, where does the magical unicorn money Trudeau is promising come from?  

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

How is Trudeau keeping the country from going broke?

All he has done is say don’t worry we will give everyone money!

Fail, where does the magical unicorn money Trudeau is promising come from?  

Same place the entire world is drawing from :dunno: 

This isn't going away any time soon, if there was no money being handed out it we would be just a week or so away from total chaos 

Doug's shut down has been extended 28 days 

While Doug continues to have good support in Ontario (surprise to all) Kenny of Alberta isn't having such a great time and is now lashing out blaming others for his mistakes

A new poll shows that a majority of Albertans believe former premier Rachel Notley would be handling the COVID-19 crisis better than current premier Jason Kenney. A separate poll shows support for Kenney’s United Conservative Party has dropped to 40 percent in the province.

He says he will follow Trump instead :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker