*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

amazing we can now shut the schools down for 2 weeks and we have no issues, Teachers go out for one day and the crowd goes wild.

Ontario schools to shut down for two weeks after March Break to fight the spread of COVID-19

This is getting serious in the sense of money being lost

https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2020/03/12/ontario-schools-to-shut-down-for-two-weeks-after-march-break-to-fight-the-spread-of-covid-19.html?fbclid=IwAR33Zc62zEjxTk1_sg9FWwa5fTJnJ5H5PebnqSEIp_Z6JlhS9qv3SNWTmEk

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

amazing we can now shut the schools down for 2 weeks and we have no issues, Teachers go out for one day and the crowd goes wild.

Ontario schools to shut down for two weeks after March Break to fight the spread of COVID-19

This is getting serious in the sense of money being lost

https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2020/03/12/ontario-schools-to-shut-down-for-two-weeks-after-march-break-to-fight-the-spread-of-covid-19.html?fbclid=IwAR33Zc62zEjxTk1_sg9FWwa5fTJnJ5H5PebnqSEIp_Z6JlhS9qv3SNWTmEk

Hope it's without fucking pay.

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hope it's without fucking pay.

it wont be since it is forced and they employees will have to show up to work I am betting.  and besides us Conservatives are asking for the government to pay all people at home full wages - this was brought up 10 times today during question period by Conservatives at federal level.

Edited by 1trailmaker

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

it wont be since it is forced.  and besides us Conservatives are asking for the government to pay all people at home full wages - this was brought up 10 times today during question period by Conservatives at federal level.

Yes I know Fail,

The regular ONEWAY HATERS are really going after the Teachers for this school closure.

Mad because they might be able to take of their own children while others can't.  Fucking nuts

Is there any word on the employees of school boards?   since every board of education found out about this on Twitter it is up in the air what is going to happen.

Doug Ford is dong great not telling anyone his plans, so Donald like - a Premier shouldn't have to inform any Board of Education of a mass shut down,, to think otherwise is just Bias against Conservative governments.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Doug was right about kids starting online courses and the unions should just STFU.

Glad you agree.

sure, kids should be at home everyday - oh wait :lol: 

how fucking dumb, isn't baby sitting the entire issue :dunno:  

ONEWAYS are so funny watching them trip over their own words - as long as you get your pension nothing else matters

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug can hardly wait to close down Queens Park, he has almost worked 2 full months in the pass 12 months - he must be tired 

Doug deserves to be at home resting after all the great work done

Maybe he should self isolate like our Country's weak leader is doing. Doug has done more for Ontario alone in the past couple years than what the Dope has done in 4+, not counting how he has driven Canada into the ground and divided this nation like what has never been seen before.

I know he is your hero and idol, trail, so my apologies for speaking with facts instead of emotions.  

libs1.jpg

9 hours ago, irv said:

Maybe he should self isolate like our Country's weak leader is doing. Doug has done more for Ontario alone in the past couple years than what the Dope has done in 4+, not counting how he has driven Canada into the ground and divided this nation like what has never been seen before.

I know he is your hero and idol, trail, so my apologies for speaking with facts instead of emotions.  

libs1.jpg

I hear Tory is now.:lol:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, irv said:

libs1.jpg

Ontario is doing well and has been for about 5 or 6 years, what exactly has changed in the past 2 years 

since you are speaking facts

NO FACTS FROM IRV ON WHAT HE STATES ARE THE HUNDREDS OF THINGS DONE IN THE PAST TWO YEARS BY FORD, MORE THAN ANYONE EVER.

SO WE WILL MOVE ON :lol: reminds me of IRV saying new nafta should not be passed 

many new cases in Ontario, thankfully Doug is at home working hard.  Trudeau needs to do more instead of self-isolating, Ontario needs him to act now.

Go Doug Go -