*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

they can't be read at night - it is that simple and they need to fix the problem...

I know you are fine with plates that can't be read, FORD government shouldn't care either - pass noted.

I had to pay for and replace 2 plates, yes I officially complained about the plates - How about you Poncho?  

They were manufactured by 3M and are being replaced for free with no burden towards the tax payer, unlike the liberals. Of course your liberal funded news outlets lead you to believe this is all Doug's fault, and you lapped it up just like the good liberal sheep you are. :news:

1 minute ago, irv said:

They were manufactured by 3M and are being replaced for free with no burden towards the tax payer, unlike the liberals. Of course your liberal funded news outlets lead you to believe this is all Doug's fault, and you lapped it up just like the good liberal sheep you are. :news:

wow just wow

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

they can't be read at night - it is that simple and they need to fix the problem...

I know you are fine with plates that can't be read, FORD government shouldn't care either - pass noted.

I had to pay for and replace 2 plates, yes I officially complained about the plates - How about you Poncho?  

And the old ones could not be read at night either. Are you that fuckn stupid. Remember cheap plating, bad reflectiveness and low quality covered coatings.....and if you were stupid enough to have to paid for new metal plates you are a total retard. They were free if turned in prior to the five year issue. I got two new free ones that peeled away to nothing. Lol. Failtard retard. I know you didn’t miss the free reissue. Libtard liar. 

Edited by Poncho

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

And the old ones could not be read at night either. Are you that fuckn stupid. Remember cheap plating, bad reflectiveness and quality covered coatings.....and if you were stupid enough to have to paid for new metal plates you are a total retard. They were free if turned prior to the five year issue. I got two new free ones that peeled away to nothing. Lol. Failtard retard. I know you didn’t miss the free reissue. Libtard liar. 

they were over 5 years old - that was a part of my complaint.

These plates seem to be a real sore spot for you :dunno: 

I find it odd testing a plate for visibility and ending up with something headlights shinning on makes them unreadable compared to an adhesive giving way a couple of years later.

How the fuck and 3M say they tested anything? 

To have a government stand  up and deny the results from Police and the Public is an odd way to handle this,  personally I would have said we are going to get to the bottom of this and 3M is going to fix this right away -  instead we got THE LIBERALS PLATES PEELED and Poncho calls that great answer - then days later we got oh we are looking into it.

strange 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

they were over 5 years old - that was a part of my complaint.

These plates seem to be a real sore spot for you :dunno: 

I find it odd testing a plate for visibility and ending up with something headlights shinning on makes them unreadable compared to an adhesive giving way a couple of years later.

How the fuck and 3M say they tested anything? 

To have a government stand  up and deny the results from Police and the Public is an odd way to handle this,  personally I would have said we are going to get to the bottom of this and 3M is going to fix this right away -  instead we got THE LIBERALS PLATES PEELED and Poncho calls that great answer - then days later we got oh we are looking into it.

strange 

No sore spot, just your Libtard memory is very selective....The past plates didn’t pass the test either.and some didn’t last one month and that is why the Tard government hid it with a nonchargeable return policy for five years....sorry you had to pay Wynne again. You really believe Libs do everything perfect.....

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 1

And the only reason your plates were five years old is because your lazy ass waited until the last second to replace them. As a responsible citizen I replaced my plates at the first sign of deterioration. Really Fail this is to easy.....

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

And the only reason your plates were five years old is because your lazy ass waited until the last second to replace them. As a responsible citizen I replaced my plates at the first sign of deterioration. Really Fail this is to easy.....

or the plates peeled after the 5 year mark :dunno:  

nice 'got ya' moment Poncho :lol:  

Trudeau chases more business out of Canada

Nordia is pulling the plug on Orillia.

OrilliaMatters has learned that about 300 employees received the “devastating” news Wednesday that they will be out of work when the call centre closes its Orillia operation July 31, 2020.

“It's been a very sad day for many,” said Norida employee Tammy Gilson, who called the unexpected news "devastating."

“With the economy in Orillia and the lack of jobs, many don’t know what we will do,” she said.

Gilson said the company alerted employees that anyone with less than five years of service will not receive severance.

“We will lose our benefits. It’s going to hurt in a lot of areas,” said Gilson, who will mark three years as a Nordia employee tomorrow.

“No one knew this was coming,” she said, noting agents were pulled into the cafeteria and given the news.

“It is very sad for everyone involved and for Orillia as a whole,” she said, noting wages earned at the call centre helped “feel a lot of people in Orillia. I don’t know how everyone will find new, adequate jobs... it’s scary.”

Doug Ford says Trudeau must do a better job taking care of Ontario, Doug's leadership is unmatched worldwide on job creation 

https://www.barrietoday.com/local-news/nordia-pulling-out-of-orillia-putting-300-people-out-of-work-2121811?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2x4VVSa9SVTQM694c80WnOsEX0G46WEyEj-oCvZYTpwbyfrCRSMVViu40

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Places are always going to close, the key is that good leadership is working to create good quality jobs, and help companies keep jobs here when possible.

https://news.ontario.ca/medg/en/2020/02/ontario-continues-to-lead-nation-in-job-creation.html

Employment in Ontario grew by 210,200 in 2019.

40 minutes ago, steve6 said:

Places are always going to close, the key is that good leadership is working to create good quality jobs, and help companies keep jobs here when possible.

https://news.ontario.ca/medg/en/2020/02/ontario-continues-to-lead-nation-in-job-creation.html

Wynnebag's policies chased businesses away. 

7 hours ago, steve6 said:

ya except when Liberals are in charge then it is purely their fault like CAT and can give many other examples

Ontario has been booming for years no doubt - the word CONTINUES means it has happened before actually Ontario has always lead the way.  pass if liberal

but when Canada has added more jobs then ever before it gets a pass 

ONEWAY comes to mind :lol: 

sorry for breaking the new rules 

The Ontario people and media have a lot of nerve asking Doug what went wrong with the new license plates - its none of our business what or how it happened as Doug put so nicely.

Go Doug Go tell those tax payers to fuck off

a report on this 3M contract will not be released by the Ontario government as you have no right to know any more about this topic.  

The nerve of some people thinking they can ask questions 

Go Doug Go best ever

Edited by 1trailmaker

Brilliant decision Doug is now reverting back to the white plates, the Non Disclosure Agreement signed with 3m is a great thing to have done.   It won't be long before those Liberal plates are once again gone.  Those Plates were horrible done by a horrible government that can't even get  license plate done right.

These leftist asking questions about this are fucked up, wanting to know what happened isn't any of your concern.  Can't believe people asking these tough questions.

Go Doug Go keep up the good work and continue not answering questions - Best Ever

Before anyone asks about the increasing deficit, DON'T it was Liberals fault and now not your concern.  The Media is way off asking questions

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lecce spoke brilliantly today at his media scrum, best Education Minister ever.

We all agree he is doing great so far

Yes, it's a strategy.  Now the teachers just look greedy.

Go Doug.:bc:

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes, it's a strategy.  Now the teachers just look greedy.

Go Doug.:bc:

I agree, caving to every demand is now putting those greedy teachers in a spot for sure.

We will see the twist the Unions put on this 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree, caving to every demand is now putting those greedy teachers in a spot for sure.

We will see the twist the Unions put on this 

It's just money now.  Greedy, greedy, greedy.

Go Doug.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's just money now.  Greedy, greedy, greedy.

Go Doug.

you mean wages, as money is always a part of it.

Joker mouth revealed her strategies for Mental Health, should help alot of members here 

Go Doug Go

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you mean wages, as money is always a part of it.

Joker mouth revealed her strategies for Mental Health, should help alot of members here 

Go Doug Go

And there you have it, folks. Trail's not the crazy one here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's the rest of us! :lol: