*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am going to bet that is photoshoped but if not that is fucked up, horrible in fact if true

being Catholic teachers in the pic seems odd and makes me lead towards fake news 

Pic is real, but there may be more to the story than meets the eye.  

13 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Pic is real, but there may be more to the story than meets the eye.  

Turns out this was an activist just showing up for his moment - I wonder what was said to him at this rally if anything, it really doesn't seem to be anything a teacher would be okay with.

Not cool as they say

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Turns out this was an activist just showing up for his moment - I wonder what was said to him at this rally if anything, it really doesn't seem to be anything a teacher would be okay with.

Not cool as they say

I know what it was.  Bad move on the teachers to let him join the protest, let alone the photo op.  The shit eating grin on a couple those teachers is the coup de gras.   Not sure what’s more embarrassing today, being a leftist, or being a leaf fan. 

REmember when Wynne chased GM away as Premier but now it is Prime Minsters problem to fix :dunno: 

according to SK any PC government in a Province has no responsibility for job losses but will take credit for any creation 

Doug said GM employees can fuck themselves as they were greedy union thugs - just like any other Union person

Doug nowhere in sight with this important protest take down today, on vacation I guess :lol: 

Of course he doesn't have to show up only a Liberal would have too/

Doug played it smart and said it was up to the OPP :lol:  remember we didn't like Trudeau saying that same statement :lol: 

Slogan man in hiding again after months of time off 9 months of 12 off 

On 2/23/2020 at 12:25 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Not cool as they say

Cause the teachers have no class.  

See what I did there.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Liberals to elect new leader March 7th - you all get to see who you won't vote for

Only a complete and utter moron, such as yourself, fail, would vote liberal, both provincially and federally, this day and age. It is more than abundantly clear, due to the liberals incompetence and stupidity, why you support them. Birds of a feather.................:snack:

20 minutes ago, irv said:

Only a complete and utter moron, such as yourself, fail, would vote liberal, both provincially and federally, this day and age. It is more than abundantly clear, due to the liberals incompetence and stupidity, why you support them. Birds of a feather.................:snack:

so they won't be able to count on your support :dunno: I am still waiting to see who it is and what their plan is, as I haven't voted Liberal for 2 elections.

16 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

The funny thing is this. A moron government employee, one just like you, is the reason for this issue.

And not one word about the peeling license plate problem that the libs said people had to pay for out of their own pockets and those same people were being charged for having illegible license plates! :crazy:

Selective memory or just plain ignorant?? :dunno:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, irv said:

And not one word about the peeling license plate problem that the libs said people had to pay for out of their own pockets and those same people were being charged for having illegible license plates! :crazy:

Mine needs replacing...before I get the fine.

11 minutes ago, irv said:

we have complained for years about peeling plates :dunno:  

I guess you were good with them as the rest of us complained loudly 

this LEFT RIGHT plate thing you have got going now is stupid - there is no reason for any of this

On 2/24/2020 at 3:44 PM, steve6 said:

Native issues are a Federal Issue Trail, Trudeau could have sent some RCMP down there to handle it. He chose to be a chump, again.

The blockades are Province matters as we saw OPP take them down, RCMP  don't patrol Ontario or Quebec

AS stated by Trudeau and Ford we don't want to have a government ordering police around to suit their own needs - or do you feel different about this?

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we have complained for years about peeling plates :dunno:  

I guess you were good with them as the rest of us complained loudly 

this LEFT RIGHT plate thing you have got going now is stupid - there is no reason for any of this

No the left is just butthurt with the Dougy slogan on the new plates.....they hate that Dougy slogan and will use any excuse in the book to stop anything Doug does......unless it goes directly in their pocket.....yes, stupid for sure, but it proves again, the left are tax sucking cry babies.....big Trail response coming......

52 minutes ago, Poncho said:

No the left is just butthurt with the Dougy slogan on the new plates.....they hate that Dougy slogan and will use any excuse in the book to stop anything Doug does......unless it goes directly in their pocket.....yes, stupid for sure, but it proves again, the left are tax sucking cry babies.....big Trail response coming......

they can't be read at night - it is that simple and they need to fix the problem...

I know you are fine with plates that can't be read, FORD government shouldn't care either - pass noted.

I had to pay for and replace 2 plates, yes I officially complained about the plates - How about you Poncho?