*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

21 this isn't for Teachers 

One thing for sure you are correct about poor teachers as you clearly had a lot of them :lmao:  

Fire them all and hire people who want to work like Reagan did with the ATC controllers!

44 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Fire them all and hire people who want to work like Reagan did with the ATC controllers!

hear that same line spewed for every work action ever took since Ronny 

just like when you vote ISSUES are not your concern :lol:  

with years of pay freezes for these workers I don't blame them for voicing their concerns 

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

hear that same line spewed for every work action ever took since Ronny 

just like when you vote ISSUES are not your concern :lol:  

with years of pay freezes for these workers I don't blame them for voicing their concerns 

Pay freezes for teachers-I wish-most unrealistic/out of touch with real world people I've ever met!

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

21 this isn't for Teachers 

One thing for sure you are correct about poor teachers as you clearly had a lot of them :lmao:  

Sorry Fail I have a Business degree from a Ontario University.  

Do you?

Haven't we been here before?  What’s your schooling?

I remember most of the dope smokers hanging out in stoners alley outside the school.  They might still be there.

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Sorry Fail I have a Business degree from a Ontario University.  

Do you?

Haven't we been here before?  What’s your schooling?

I remember most of the dope smokers hanging out in stoners alley outside the school.  They might still be there.

but you said all teacher are worthless - so your degree makes you something special but a teachers degree makes them a worthless person

you are classic SK just classic 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

but you said all teacher are worthless - so your degree makes you something special but a teachers degree makes them a worthless person

you are classic SK just classic 

Sorry wrong again.

overpaid yes.

worthless no.

you on the other hand.....

11 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Haven’t seen your answer yet Fail?

what was your university degree in?

Steve got his GED, then through a buddy got in with the city. once in the union, even though he is fucking useless and does nothing, they are stuck with him. Just like most government employees, he is actually just a glorified lifetime welfare recipient.

University students 80%  decided to OPT IN for benefits that the Ford Government made a choice instead of mandatory 

This is another fail for FORD who insisted 90% of students were forced to pay when they didn't want too.  

Kind of like the BEER agenda for the Government 

I guess HE is going to have to make some new laws to combat and silence any and all students 

18 hours ago, Sksman said:

Haven’t seen your answer yet Fail?

what was your university degree in?

no degree from University to answer your question but that isn't to say I am not educated because I am --- 

It wouldn't matter what I say, you would still just ramble on about how great your degree is and Trudeau's isn't  

ANDREW NO JOB RULES 

“We have no choice but to invoke the next step in the legal process we follow for school board bargaining,” Laura Walton, president of the Ontario School Board Council of Unions, said. “This morning CUPE and OPSEU gave the legal five-day notice that our school board members will commence full strike action on Monday.”

this isn't good, for anyone

seems soon to me but than again I am sure Doug has forced this action to be sped up 

GO DOUG 

Edited by 1trailmaker

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no degree from University to answer your question but that isn't to say I am not educated because I am --- 

It wouldn't matter what I say, you would still just ramble on about how great your degree is and Trudeau's isn't  

ANDREW NO JOB RULES 

So what’s your “education”?

List it up!

You tried to belittle my education now post up yours.  

I know.  High school drop out. 

Course 101 in government union spokesman. 

36 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So what’s your “education”?

List it up!

You tried to belittle my education now post up yours.  

I know.  High school drop out. 

Course 101 in government union spokesman. 

:lol:  dude give it a rest you don't believe anyting you hear anyway

ANDREW is not educated and Trudeau is - that was the topic 

You are now spewing on about your education making you somebody, while you don't with Trudeua and say an uneducated person is better

which is it SK Andrew goes against everything you are spewing right now

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  dude give it a rest you don't believe anyting you hear anyway

ANDREW is not educated and Trudeau is - that was the topic 

You are now spewing on about your education making you somebody, while you don't with Trudeua and say an uneducated person is better

which is it SK Andrew goes against everything you are spewing right now

Just like your hero Justin.

No answer Failmaker.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

“We have no choice but to invoke the next step in the legal process we follow for school board bargaining,” Laura Walton, president of the Ontario School Board Council of Unions, said. “This morning CUPE and OPSEU gave the legal five-day notice that our school board members will commence full strike action on Monday.”

this isn't good, for anyone

seems soon to me but than again I am sure Doug has forced this action to be sped up 

GO DOUG 

He'll force them back the day after the election!

2 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

He'll force them back the day after the election!

no doubt but I dont think anyone is going out - Really this is a chance to draw attention to FORD cuts before this election 

Technically its free advertising   

I am going to say its impossible to be able to organize a strike by Monday 

On 10/3/2019 at 12:46 AM, 1trailmaker said:

no doubt but I dont think anyone is going out - Really this is a chance to draw attention to FORD cuts before this election 

Technically its free advertising   

I am going to say its impossible to be able to organize a strike by Monday 

Yup.  The union does not care about kids or members.  Fucking pawns.:lol:

Take it you aren't working today?  :lol:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup.  The union does not care about kids or members.  Fucking pawns.:lol:

Take it you aren't working today?  :lol:

...or any other day. just looking at the government web site that disposes of assets. 2 Brand new 2014 Mitsubishi suvs for sale. One has 9 km the other has 40kms. They were bought for police with our money and left to sit for five or six years and now will be sold for 25% of what the taxpayer paid. Pretty sure some guy named Steve had paperwork on his desk to get thm over to a detachment but was too caught up debating politics on a sled site to finish the paperwork, so they simply sat. That is until an intern picked up the six foot pile of paper that was on his desk and had fallen to the floor. She took notice of these new vehicles and they are no useless to th cops and must be sold. Keep up the good work Steve.   https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=348280&lcn=496308&lct=L&srchtype=&so=ASC&sf=ferm-clos&lci=L496308&str=1&ltnf=1

Edited by ManOnManOral

On 10/4/2019 at 2:27 PM, ManOnManOral said:

...or any other day. just looking at the government web site that disposes of assets. 2 Brand new 2014 Mitsubishi suvs for sale. One has 9 km the other has 40kms. They were bought for police with our money and left to sit for five or six years and now will be sold for 25% of what the taxpayer paid. Pretty sure some guy named Steve had paperwork on his desk to get thm over to a detachment but was too caught up debating politics on a sled site to finish the paperwork, so they simply sat. That is until an intern picked up the six foot pile of paper that was on his desk and had fallen to the floor. She took notice of these new vehicles and they are no useless to th cops and must be sold. Keep up the good work Steve.   https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=348280&lcn=496308&lct=L&srchtype=&so=ASC&sf=ferm-clos&lci=L496308&str=1&ltnf=1

Typically pathetic abuse of taxpayer's $!!!