*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

1 I know several owners none have an interest in collecting returns

2 none will have to hire anyone to put a few cases in the coolers, just like the milk and pop now they do on their own _ they work 15 hours days so they don't hire ever

3 stupid as stupid can be

4 this is yet to be seen as the BEER distribution is the best in the world right now, their abitlity to cover Ontiaro is unmatched 

5 Only Lottery tickets , coke , pepsi deliver and milk (not always though)  its called COSTCO for their chcocolate bars and cigarettes ect.( this is what the people i KNOW do)

I think its a worthless idea IMO -  Still wondering how many bash the Beer Store Employees while you are purchasing your products -  I hope you lose your job and i never have to see you again, the Korean down the street will now get my business you union fucks

Hypocrites 

Right-the wheel/automobile & robot were all bad ideas-let's have jobs for the sake of jobs-no progress/no more convenience for consumers!

no its no a lie, the Conservatives have admitted prices will not go down but may rise for your convenience 

Has this be a huge issue for your drinking MOMO?   seems alot of CONS have this on thier minds as a #1 thing to do for FORD government 

buck a beer the day you have all waited for :lol:  

.50 cents for beer in Florida!

3 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

.50 cents for beer in Florida!

crazy isn't it TAXES is the only reason not THE BEER STORE

I really don't think booze should be that cheap though, we have enough problems with out that,  no need for the US shit show to come here

we already have near cheapest booze in the country

but a 26er should be 20$ IMO

Edited by 1trailmaker

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

crazy isn't it TAXES is the only reason not THE BEER STORE

I really don't think booze should be that cheap though, we have enough problems with out that,  no need for the US shit show to come here

we already have near cheapest booze in the country

but a 26er should be 20$ IMO

Exactly-taxes used for god knows what-keeps gas/booze/smokes etc. etc. etc. much higher  than if things were run in a more competitive fashion!

2 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Exactly-taxes used for god knows what-keeps gas/booze/smokes etc. etc. etc. much higher  than if things were run in a more competitive fashion!

ah HEALTHCARE :dunno:  

USA cost of living is much higher than here so I really don't know why you want to have their policies :dunno:  

YOu seem to be doing really poorly, sorry to hear about all  your woes daily being spewed here - I hope it picks up for you 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

USA cost of living is much higher than here so I really don't know why you want to have their policies :dunno:  

YOu seem to be doing really poorly, sorry to hear about all  your woes daily being spewed here - I hope it picks up for you 

I've done extremely well due to hard work/smarts and good luck-I would like the same for others but more debt is NOT the answer for anyone no matter where interest rates are!

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

I've done extremely well due to hard work/smarts and good luck-I would like the same for others but more debt is NOT the answer for anyone no matter where interest rates are!

so under the LIBERALS in Ontario you have done very well?  great to hear 

you voted against them every time too right?  yes true

The 1% paying a bit more isn't a good selling point any more - Jagmeet will lose with that notion as Trudeau just did it.

Andrea in Ontairo didn't win due to the same poliicy as Wynne had just done that to the 1%

Glad you are doing well an djust like complaining about everything non CPC 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

so under the LIBERALS in Ontario you have done very well?  great to hear 

you voted against them every time too right?  yes true

The 1% paying a bit more isn't a good selling point any more - Jagmeet will lose with that notion as Trudeau just did it.

Andrea in Ontairo didn't win due to the same poliicy as Wynne had just done that to the 1%

Glad you are doing well an djust like complaining about everything non CPC 

No one in Ontario has done well in the long-term with 400+ b. in debt-totally ridiculous!

2 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

No one in Ontario has done well in the long-term with 400+ b. in debt-totally ridiculous!

> ?????

what does the governmets debt have to do with your business and how many widgets you sell

I agree debt is huge, but we have no will to pay it down or stop the spending......   MUSK every PARTY spends more than they take in 

raise taxes is the only way not keep cutting them for wealthy corps - they should be paying far more....  What DONNY did in the States is gong to hurt them big time. watch THE FALL OF THE USA coming just like the Roman EMpire (same way) 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

> ?????

what does the governmets debt have to do with your business and how many widgets you sell

I agree debt is huge, but we have no will to pay it down or stop the spending......   MUSK every PARTY spends more than they take in 

raise taxes is the only way not keep cutting them for wealthy corps - they should be paying far more....  What DONNY did in the States is gong to hurt them big time. watch THE FALL OF THE USA coming just like the Roman EMpire (same way) 

If they go down-we go down-excessive debt has felled many. When rates go up Ontario will be toast!

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Says the guy with over 10,000 posts who practically lives here but won't pay to become a contributing member. :snack:

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no its no a lie, the Conservatives have admitted prices will not go down but may rise for your convenience 

Has this be a huge issue for your drinking MOMO?   seems alot of CONS have this on thier minds as a #1 thing to do for FORD government 

buck a beer the day you have all waited for :lol:  

Nope don't drink has ZERO effect on me, but the government needs to get the fuck out of business any business and the rest of the world manages just fine with it not being sold by a conglomerate retailer and Ontario needs to get with the times :) 

> ?????

Fail your too funny.  Not a clue what is happening in USA.

Trump will be re-elected. Why?  Because he is for the people.  Obama is not credited with the USAEconomy. Trump is. 

In same wat Trudeau is laughed at by USA.  His pathetic leadership has been great for USA.

And I believe you said government should not be involved in business. That is correct. Get the fuck out of variety stores and let them sell what they can. If they make money that is their choice. But to regulate variety stores selling beer and wine while saying govt should not be in small business is hypocritical. Just typical Fail spew and lack of business understanding.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Fail your too funny.  Not a clue what is happening in USA.

Trump will be re-elected. Why?  Because he is for the people.  Obama is not credited with the USAEconomy. Trump is. 

In same wat Trudeau is laughed at by USA.  His pathetic leadership has been great for USA.

And I believe you said government should not be involved in business. That is correct. Get the fuck out of variety stores and let them sell what they can. If they make money that is their choice. But to regulate variety stores selling beer and wine while saying govt should not be in small business is hypocritical. Just typical Fail spew and lack of business understanding.

is a POT STORE on your street okay?  just wondering 

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

Nope don't drink has ZERO effect on me, but the government needs to get the fuck out of business any business and the rest of the world manages just fine with it not being sold by a conglomerate retailer and Ontario needs to get with the times :) 

Absolutely right-privatize & make efficient for the sake of all taxpayers!

Poor Slogan Man getting booed again this time in one of the conservative strong holds

It’s understandable that Premier Doug Ford may be sensitive to being booed at a public event.

After all, he endured loud, prolonged boos at the opening to the Special Olympics in May, at the Toronto Raptors’ NBA championship celebration in in June, and at the Toronto Caribbean Carnival in August, among other events.

Indeed, critics say his government cancelled Canada Day celebrations at Queen’s Park just days before July 1 because they were so worried he’d be booed again.

Still, blaming New Democrat MPPs for boos he heard at the International Plowing Match in Verner, Ont., last week shows just how out of touch Ford is with his own constituents.

He is now polling less than Wynne did the night she lost badly :lol:   FORD deserves everything he is going to get, what  a complete douche tool

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Slogan Man getting booed again this time in one of the conservative strong holds

It’s understandable that Premier Doug Ford may be sensitive to being booed at a public event.

After all, he endured loud, prolonged boos at the opening to the Special Olympics in May, at the Toronto Raptors’ NBA championship celebration in in June, and at the Toronto Caribbean Carnival in August, among other events.

Indeed, critics say his government cancelled Canada Day celebrations at Queen’s Park just days before July 1 because they were so worried he’d be booed again.

Still, blaming New Democrat MPPs for boos he heard at the International Plowing Match in Verner, Ont., last week shows just how out of touch Ford is with his own constituents.

He is now polling less than Wynne did the night she lost badly :lol:   FORD deserves everything he is going to get, what  a complete douche tool

The international plowing match occurs in October in Sunderland.  So I guess old news works for you.

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You post an article on how FORD inflates the numbers for his benefit :dunno:   we already knew he inflates numbers from back in the Toronto Days 

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I thought Sudbury was an NDP holding? Keep going Doug-Dopey gets booed too-who cares-election's still 3 yrs. away!