*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

3 hours ago, irv said:

Go Doug! :bc:

Ontario's deficit drops from $11.7B to $7.4B

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/ontarios-deficit-drops-from-11-7b-to-7-4b

:lol:  this is what happens when you inflate your numbers, "it wasn't 6 billion it was 15 billion says Doug Ford"  

I wonder how he paid the Hydro debt so fast?  

IRV is as balanced 3 years ago :dunno:  you do know this right? 

funny thing is life didn't get any easier for anyone, uut did become harder for some 

great news though balanced is so important

Go Doug Go 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  this is what happens when you inflate your numbers, "it wasn't 6 billion it was 15 billion says Doug Ford"  

funny thing is life didn't get any easier for anyone, uut did become harder for some 

Go Doug Go 

Who said it was, Wynne and the Lieberals?? :lol:I know they were such an up front, honest and transparent Gov't, just like Trudope, that of course Doug must be lying. 

Finally some good news for Ontario and the biggest one way on the site cries foul. Typical Trail. :wacko:

https://globalnews.ca/news/5898275/ontario-government-lowers-deficit/

Just now, irv said:

Who said it was, Wynne and the Lieberals?? :lol:I know they were such an up front, honest and transparent Gov't, just like Trudope, that of course Doug must be lying. 

Finally some good news for Ontario and the biggest one way on the site cries foul. Typical Trail. :wacko:

https://globalnews.ca/news/5898275/ontario-government-lowers-deficit/

:lol:  And Trudeau says Harper really left 10b deferred  deficit 

you really seem new to all this IRV 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  And Trudeau says Harper really left 10b deferred  deficit 

you really seem new to all this IRV 

I know one thing for sure, Trail, you're not well. 

wynnee1.jpg

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Go Doug Go 

Balanced is very important!

You're such an idiot, Trail. I guess the AG was lying when she said Wynne and the Liberals underestimated their deficit. 

Ontario Liberals understating deficit by billions: auditor

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-pre-election-auditor-general-report-finances-1.4634542

11 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Like the liquor store, they will not take them.

Fail is out to lunch.  Anything to protect his union brotheren.  

As stated earlier cans and bottles in quebec are recycled or collected in machines out front the store. 

47 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail is out to lunch.  Anything to protect his union brotheren.  

As stated earlier cans and bottles in quebec are recycled or collected in machines out front the store. 

Fail likes to keep jobs - you on the other hand don't which is very clear in this case.  1000's will lose their jobs if THE BEER STORE closes their doors.

JOE's Variety isn't hiring any extra staff so he can sell a 6 pack....

I wonder how many here that go to the Beer Store a couple times a week and see the same person serving them, say " I hope Doug fucks you over and you lose your job you piece of shit union fuck"  or do you say " how's it going to day, see you later"  

fucking hypocrites all of you

And then their are the guys that don't drink at all wishing for THE BEER STORE to close - how fucked up is that :dunno:  SK? 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fail likes to keep jobs - you on the other hand don't which is very clear in this case.  1000's will lose their jobs if THE BEER STORE closes their doors.

JOE's Variety isn't hiring any extra staff so he can sell a 6 pack....

I wonder how many here that go to the Beer Store a couple times a week and see the same person serving them, say " I hope Doug fucks you over and you lose your job you piece of shit union fuck"  or do you say " how's it going to day, see you later"  

fucking hypocrites all of you

And then their are the guys that don't drink at all wishing for THE BEER STORE to close - how fucked up is that :dunno:  SK? 

Let the beer store stay open and if they can compete they will survive but let the corner gas station carry what ever people want not just 6 packs :bc:

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Let the beer store stay open and if they can compete they will survive but let the corner gas station carry what ever people want not just 6 packs :bc:

Exactly-free enterprise is best for consumers/same @ LCBO!

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

THE BEER STORE would gladly close a few remote location they operate at a loss - those people can now drink local brews 

The big 3 can also limit who they sell their beer too, I am going to assume if forced by DOUG to no longer offer any big 3 at any store other than THE BEER STORE

just watch the game coming soon if forced to break legal contracts 

WITH NO VALUE TO THE CONSUMER 

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

THE BEER STORE would gladly close a few remote location they operate at a loss - those people can now drink local brews 

The big 3 can also limit who they sell their beer too, I am going to assume if forced by DOUG to no longer offer any big 3 at any store other than THE BEER STORE

just watch the game coming soon if forced to break legal contracts 

WITH NO VALUE TO THE CONSUMER 

:lies:

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

BEER PRICES WILL NOT COME DOWN THEY WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE - this is right out the Conservatives mouth 

More :lies:

Fail and his typical Liberal bs spin on variety stores. Crying wolf again with all his bs claims   Here are your answers Fail!

1. Variety store might take back empties.  Ask them  I bet some might.

2. Small variety store will see increase in business and hire more staff.  Jobs for lower skilled.  Maybe ex beer store employees.

3. Laid off beer store employees can work at variety store or one of the new 1 million jobs Fail and Justin have been preaching the Liberals have created.  Unemployment at an all time low.   Beer store employees with Union training and experience could work at any of the newly created jobs.  No worries for employment.

4.  Brewers are in business to sell beer.  They will sell to any store allowed to buy.  Only a closed minded individual with no business acumen would believe the big 3 won’t sell to variety stores.   In retail floor space and availability sells product.  They will happily fill anyone shelves

5. Trucks already bring supplies to variety stores.  No different then beer trucks  Brewers will deliver if they can have shelf space and sell product.  If Molsons won’t Labatts will etc.

Win win.  Go Doug Go.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Fail and his typical Liberal bs spin on variety stores. Crying wolf again with all his bs claims   Here are your answers Fail!

1. Variety store might take back empties.  Ask them  I bet some might.

2. Small variety store will see increase in business and hire more staff.  Jobs for lower skilled.  Maybe ex beer store employees.

3. Laid off beer store employees can work at variety store or one of the new 1 million jobs Fail and Justin have been preaching the Liberals have created.  Unemployment at an all time low.   Beer store employees with Union training and experience could work at any of the newly created jobs.  No worries for employment.

4.  Brewers are in business to sell beer.  They will sell to any store allowed to buy.  Only a closed minded individual with no business acumen would believe the big 3 won’t sell to variety stores.   In retail floor space and availability sells product.  They will happily fill anyone shelves

5. Trucks already bring supplies to variety stores.  No different then beer trucks  Brewers will deliver if they can have shelf space and sell product.  If Molsons won’t Labatts will etc.

Win win.  Go Doug Go.

1 I know several owners none have an interest in collecting returns

2 none will have to hire anyone to put a few cases in the coolers, just like the milk and pop now they do on their own _ they work 15 hours days so they don't hire ever

3 stupid as stupid can be

4 this is yet to be seen as the BEER distribution is the best in the world right now, their abitlity to cover Ontiaro is unmatched 

5 Only Lottery tickets , coke , pepsi deliver and milk (not always though)  its called COSTCO for their chcocolate bars and cigarettes ect.( this is what the people i KNOW do)

I think its a worthless idea IMO -  Still wondering how many bash the Beer Store Employees while you are purchasing your products -  I hope you lose your job and i never have to see you again, the Korean down the street will now get my business you union fucks

Hypocrites 

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

More :lies:

no its no a lie, the Conservatives have admitted prices will not go down but may rise for your convenience 

Has this be a huge issue for your drinking MOMO?   seems alot of CONS have this on thier minds as a #1 thing to do for FORD government 

buck a beer the day you have all waited for :lol: