*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Face it Ford has a plan to eliminate the deficit responsibly 

:lol:  can't wait 

With the record employment he was handed, the tax dollars are flowing in, that may slow down soon as Doug chops jobs

we see what SLOGAN MAN does - so far lucky consumers bought a lot of stuff to give an extra billion in tax dollars last December 

GO DOUGY, bringing confidence to the economy in Ontario

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/economy-adds-record-jobs-april-1.5130682

The country added 106,500 net jobs in April, and the bulk of them were full time, Statistics Canada said in its latest labour force survey.

Desjardins senior economist Helene Begin said in a written statement that nearly 80 per cent of the overall gain was concentrated in Ontario, which added 47,100 jobs in April

28 minutes ago, steve6 said:

GO DOUGY, bringing confidence to the economy in Ontario

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/economy-adds-record-jobs-april-1.5130682

lol we (Ontario) have been adding jobs for years, Doug got handed a grood economy so I expect more of the same gains 

Other than that Trudeau's numbers have been great so far, setting records regularly 

Good Post Steve6

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol we (Ontario) have been adding jobs for years, Doug got handed a grood economy so I expect more of the same gains 

Other than that Trudeau's numbers have been great so far, setting records regularly 

Good Post Steve6

Giving up part times teachers assists jobs for good paying full time jobs is a good thing trail, use your head

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Raising it is a good thing but right now we can drive 120km/hr without getting pulled over, the question is will that threshold change :dunno: 

if I can drive 130 now without getting pulled over it makes a difference other than that is a Buck A Beer hype

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Raising it is a good thing but right now we can drive 120km/hr without getting pulled over, the question is will that threshold change :dunno: 

if I can drive 130 now without getting pulled over it makes a difference other than that is a Buck A Beer hype

Trucks in the states do 120-helps with JIT manufacturing!

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is how it works, the PM uses Provincial numbers - really stupid if you ask me but hey Ontario made Harper's numbers look good to you 

Go Trudeau :lol:  

Despite Dopey-not because of him!

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Good Post Steve6

:wrong:

Good Post Steve6

looks like Doug is increasing Unemployment since his win

5.4% was handed to him and now at 6% 

Go Doug Go

unemployment-rates-by-province-april-201

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yup Trudeau's numbers are looking great 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is how it works, the PM uses Provincial numbers - really stupid if you ask me but hey Ontario made Harper's numbers look good to you 

Go Trudeau :lol:  

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so it was WYNNE :dunno:  that gave him his stats since 2016

ONEWAY :lol:  you don't know what you are saying 

:wrong:

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so it was WYNNE :dunno:  that gave him his stats since 2016

ONEWAY :lol:  you don't know what you are saying 

I know exactly what I'm saying-worked in the bond/stock markets for 35 yrs. handling hundreds of millions. Have a keen understanding of risk/reward-investor sentiment!

Just now, Muskoka1 said:

I know exactly what I'm saying-worked in the bond/stock markets for 35 yrs. handling hundreds of millions. Have a keen understanding of risk/reward-investor sentiment!

This so-called growth is all based on debt which will all blow up in the next recession!

20 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Anyone dumb enough to have spent the past decade in bonds missed the opportunity.  Unless you're retiring in the near future and messed up your retirement plan the equities is still the best option.

That said private equity is another great option that is often missed.

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

so I was Wynne?  come on  do tell

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

This so-called growth is all based on debt which will all blow up in the next recession!

I know HARPER sure did add to our debt and so did WYNNE 

funny how one is GREATNESS and the other isn't in a ONEWAY world 

While DOUG GAVE UP AND TOSSED IN THE TOWEL for GM workers to quote " I have spoke to GM and its over nothing can be done " seems Smoky didn't give up and GM has agreed to open with parts and a new test track for Electric Cars ( these too DOUG IS AGAINST) 

Don't give up like our Government has, keep fighting for jobs 

Kind of pathetic of DOUG 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

While DOUG GAVE UP AND TOSSED IN THE TOWEL for GM workers to quote " I have spoke to GM and its over nothing can be done " seems Smoky didn't give up and GM has agreed to open with parts and a new test track for Electric Cars ( these too DOUG IS AGAINST) 

Don't give up like our Government has, keep fighting for jobs 

Kind of pathetic of DOUG 

:lies: