*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Stupidest argument ever heard that a workers EARNED WAGES are just TAX dollars as if the person has zero worth 

pretty lame 

I call it self employment.

Paid by tax dollars, pay taxes, goes right back to you at a good increase even.:lol:

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Stupidest argument ever heard that a workers EARNED WAGES are just TAX dollars as if the person has zero worth 

pretty lame 

Of course not-200 people not working & being replaced by substitute workers all paid for by taxpayers is the issue-total nonsense-in the private sector they'd all be fired!

Thought we didn't like partisan ads with out tax dollars - oh that is right only when it suits you

kind of sad DOUG picking on STATION OWNERS with threats of 10k a day for not following his rule of law.  

And the SHEEP CHEER 

57620703_1012386942482884_60192591705559

Although the 14.7% tax is wrong in this statement they meant well lol

its 14.7 cents per litre 

Edited by 1trailmaker

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thought we didn't like partisan ads with out tax dollars - oh that is right only when it suits you

kind of sad DOUG picking on STATION OWNERS with threats of 10k a day for not following his rule of law.  

And the SHEEP CHEER 

its 14.7 cents per litre 

Sheep voted Wynne & Trudope in & they've done much more damage with deficits/debt rung up in so-called 'good times'-what happens in next recession?

19 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Sheep voted Wynne & Trudope in & they've done much more damage with deficits/debt rung up in so-called 'good times'-what happens in next recession?

lol why do you keep saying this? and leaving out Harper's huge debt and deficits :dunno: 

come on ONEWAY 

so you are okay with partisan ads being printed by the Premiers decal company :dunno:  

Pathetic ONEWAY 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol why do you keep saying this? and leaving out Harper's huge debt and deficits :dunno: 

come on ONEWAY 

so you are okay with partisan ads being printed by the Premiers decal company :dunno:  

Pathetic ONEWAY 

I'm OK with anyone trying to wrestle deficits/debt & increasing taxation down so the 'middle class' has more $ in their pocket to save for retirement or spend as they see fit-not by government decree!

2 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

I'm OK with anyone trying to wrestle deficits/debt & increasing taxation down so the 'middle class' has more $ in their pocket to save for retirement or spend as they see fit-not by government decree!

so you are okay with 1.5% reduction in taxes for middle class :dunno: 

adding 15k for all new seniors up and coming - you okay with that :dunno: 

You speak of middle class yet cheer huge tax breaks for the extreme wealthy - strange 

We could go backwards under Scheer

Add 1.5% back to middle class taxes (since the ONEWAYS claim this to be an increase by Trudeau) 

take 15k away from seniors 

more ONEWAY FUCKED UP THINKING 

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You speak of middle class yet cheer huge tax breaks for the extreme wealthy - strange 

Add 1.5% back to middle class taxes (since the ONEWAYS claim this to be an increase by Trudeau) 

There is nothing wrong with my thinking-governments can't be all things to all people & have to rein in spending at all levels-simple!

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You smoking weed or crack now?

Trudeau did not give my parents each $15,000 per year.

Only a union sheep would profess such nonsense.  

The unions and NDP started bad mouthing Ford and making wild predictions as soon as his name went on the ballot.

And so far he has not made the cuts or firings predicted by the Unions or NDP but they keep crying out.  All fake bs!

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

And the SHEEP CHEER 

its 14.7 cents per litre 

So imposing a carbon tax on everyone that does nothing to lower emissions is perfectly okay?

I guess as long as there is more tax payers raped that’s okay.

Race to the bottom and 3rd world existence under Trudeau and knuckleheads and union luckiest like Failmaker cheer.

5 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So imposing a carbon tax on everyone that does nothing to lower emissions is perfectly okay?

Race to the bottom and 3rd world existence under Trudeau and knuckleheads and union luckiest like Failmaker cheer.

Whoever doesn't think consumers won't pay the full brunt of carbon taxes is a moron.  Any costs will always be passed down, with interest.

28 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You smoking weed or crack now?

Trudeau did not give my parents each $15,000 per year.

Only a union sheep would profess such nonsense.  

The unions and NDP started bad mouthing Ford and making wild predictions as soon as his name went on the ballot.

And so far he has not made the cuts or firings predicted by the Unions or NDP but they keep crying out.  All fake bs!

yes anyone that is 58 and younger will get 15k more from OAS that Harper took away 

This is fact - people once again are going to receive what your parents received 

I am not listening to Andrea babbling, but FORD is interesting with his buddy list of job titles 

Sorry but TRUDEAU is helping the seniors which you are against and voted so 

26 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Interesting that most of the world has some sort of carbon tax and yet are not 3rd world.  Just here in CAnada BC is the fastest growth and has had carbon tax for 14 years :dunno:  

I am okay with not paying it.   Since that isn't going to happen I wish we had Cap n Trade again - it cost nothing in the big picture.  Irrogant DOUG threw that out claiming everything went down in price in Ontario since his arrival :lol:  

Anyway put up the TAXES on GAS PUMPS is fine - singling out one TAX isn't fine -----

How about you ONEWAY?  

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Whoever doesn't think consumers won't pay the full brunt of carbon taxes is a moron.  Any costs will always be passed down, with interest.

Tell me how we saved money since June :dunno:  

You say it costs greatly, prove the savings 

I will wait

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tell me how we saved money since June :dunno:  

You say it costs greatly, prove the savings 

I will wait

If my costs go up 5% on a system I am selling to an end user due to carbon taxes, do you think I am eating that?

What do you think the end user is going to do with the increased costs?

Carbon tax is the biggest sham going right now.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If my costs go up 5% on a system I am selling to an end user due to carbon taxes, do you think I am eating that?

What do you think the end user is going to do with the increased costs?

Carbon tax is the biggest sham going right now.

So you lowered your cost in last June :dunno:  

No you  didn't you charged the same and now will charge even more

NEXT 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So you lowered your cost in last June :dunno:  

No you  didn't you charged the same and now will charge even more

NEXT 

The ones who will end up paying more are the end consumers.  Justin is lying telling them it will be someone else.

Is that clear?