"OPEN FOR BUSINESS|"   

COME ON WHAT THE FUCK 

If this goes through how is this going to look during bad times :dunno:  

Really this is one fucked up thing even for SLOGAN MAN  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

If this goes through how is this going to look during bad times :dunno:  

Really this is one fucked up thing even for SLOGAN MAN  

Huh?  Even better in recessions.  Go Doug.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Huh?  Even better in recessions.  Go Doug.

I now you are a ONEWAY and really only have an opinion that is given to you. But come on really :dunno: 

Seeing this on a Ontario Plate is really fucked up - Dumbest slogan I ever heard for a Province 

Keep Cheering - Can't wait to see what Doug tells you to like next - sad 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I now you are a ONEWAY and really only have an opinion that is given to you. But come on really :dunno: 

Seeing this on a Ontario Plate is really fucked up - Dumbest slogan I ever heard for a Province 

Keep Cheering - Can't wait to see what Doug tells you to like next - sad 

How about Missouri "The Show Me State":lol:

Big day for DOUG Saturday as bus loads are heading for yet another protest.   

I think he is going to set the record for most Protests in his first year

Good thing our economy is great and spending in December is going to allow Slogan Man to reduce the deficit by 1 billion.....

• Like 1

Doug taking a beating on social media today over his comments that our students are not smart enough to come up with their own thoughts :lol:  what a tool 

The regular haters are in support as they  too think their children are not that bright :lol:  you can't make this up 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug taking a beating on social media today over his comments that our students are not smart enough to come up with their own thoughts :lol:  what a tool 

The regular haters are in support as they  too think their children are not that bright :lol:  you can't make this up 

I have two nieces, 18 and 20.. they are not too bright when it comes to Politics trail, they just follow the crowd "I hate cuts, my education, those poor down syndrome people, we need to use paper straws, cant cut teachers who are not even teachers but teaching it will be the end of education".. ya ya.. grow up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve6 said:

I have two nieces, 18 and 20.. they are not too bright when it comes to Politics trail, they just follow the crowd "I hate cuts, my education, those poor down syndrome people, we need to use paper straws, cant cut teachers who are not even teachers but teaching it will be the end of education".. ya ya.. grow up

You can't just dismiss all students as people  placed there by THE UNIONS - is fucking sad that is all FORD could come up with, play to his base of Union Haters. 

I agree not all students have a clue and are just there for the fun of it,  but many many many have a good grasp on things - these are the leaders of these protests and the ones that speak.    Fact is most Grown up are pretty clued out on Politics 

This is what happens when a person with NO PLAN gets voted in. 

Anyway I called this the night he won - PROTESTS will become the norm 

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Big day for DOUG Saturday as bus loads are heading for yet another protest.   

I think he is going to set the record for most Protests in his first year

Good thing our economy is great and spending in December is going to allow Slogan Man to reduce the deficit by 1 billion.....

well when the public sector is pissed off you know the government is doing a good job.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

well when the public sector is pissed off you know the government is doing a good job.

that goes well with your idea that any government that can lower our dollar the most is the BEST 

And Autistic Parents are not public sector - just so you know lol

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

that goes well with your idea that any government that can lower our dollar the most is the BEST 

And Autistic Parents are not public sector - just so you know lol

Do these people work?  Nice of the unions to use the kids a pawns, they don't even know what its about.

At least my kid is smart enough to know most kids his age are retards (Liberals).:lol:

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do these people work?  Nice of the unions to use the kids a pawns, they don't even know what its about.

At least my kid is smart enough to know most kids his age are retards (Liberals).:lol:

70% of the population  are liberals in Canada 

I didn't see any Union Leaders standing outside any school Yesterday - How did you come to this conclusion :lol:  DOUG TOLD "YOU SO 

fuck you are too easy 

50 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug lost 22k jobs last month 

Is Doug responsible for job losses in Quebec too?  :lol: Of course you ignore how much your hero Trudope has to do with this with businesses leaving left and right just like I told you months ago. :news:

The employment decrease in March was driven by a 17,300 drop in private-sector jobs, with public sector employment up slightly last month. Health-care and accommodation led the job losses. Among provinces, Quebec and Ontario saw the largest declines, with combined losses of 21,700.

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/newsalert-statistics-canada-says-economy-lost-7200-jobs-in-march

In fact, the province that experienced the worst of the loss was actually Quebec, where they lost 12,900 jobs in March. Ontario was only a bit behind them, losing 8800 jobs last month. Alberta also felt the loss with 1800 jobs gone, as did Newfoundland who lost 800 jobs. 

https://www.narcity.com/news/canadas-economy-just-experienced-its-first-job-loss-in-7-months

19 minutes ago, irv said:

Is Doug responsible for job losses in Quebec too?  :lol: Of course you ignore how much your hero Trudope has to do with this with businesses leaving left and right just like I told you months ago. :news:

The employment decrease in March was driven by a 17,300 drop in private-sector jobs, with public sector employment up slightly last month. Health-care and accommodation led the job losses. Among provinces, Quebec and Ontario saw the largest declines, with combined losses of 21,700.

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/newsalert-statistics-canada-says-economy-lost-7200-jobs-in-march

In fact, the province that experienced the worst of the loss was actually Quebec, where they lost 12,900 jobs in March. Ontario was only a bit behind them, losing 8800 jobs last month. Alberta also felt the loss with 1800 jobs gone, as did Newfoundland who lost 800 jobs. 

https://www.narcity.com/news/canadas-economy-just-experienced-its-first-job-loss-in-7-months

IRV this is what makes this stat STUPID 

When Ontario created JOBS is was Harper's doing, when Ontario lost jobs it was Wynne's fault 

So instead of talking about the long run Canada just had as far as job creation goes :lol: look at what TRUDEAU DID :lol: 

Last month we were jumping for joy about Ontario's numbers and claimed DOUG'S doing :lol: 

your ONEWAY POST was right on cue :news:

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV this is what makes this stat STUPID 

When Ontario created JOBS is was Harper's doing, when Ontario lost jobs it was Wynne's fault 

So instead of talking about the long run Canada just had as far as job creation goes :lol: look at what TRUDEAU DID :lol: 

Last month we were jumping for joy about Ontario's numbers and claimed DOUG'S dyour ONEWAY POST was right on cue :news:

Doug/Ontario lost 22 thousands jobs. :lol:Try to not embellish the numbers, Trail, it makes you look even more less credible than what you are. :snack: