*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is sick and tired of seeing this Liberal government catering to the freeloaders.

Among other things!! Personally, I don't think I have ever seen such an incompetent pile of imbeciles like we currently have running this country or the ones who previously ran this province! It's mind boggling and embarrassing how out of touch, how stupid, inept they all are! :wall:

31 minutes ago, irv said:

Among other things!! Personally, I don't think I have ever seen such an incompetent pile of imbeciles like we currently have running this country or the ones who previously ran this province! It's mind boggling and embarrassing how out of touch, how stupid, inept they all are! :wall:

so you make up lies and post them :dunno:  and when you are shown to be incorrect you ignore that and post it again :dunno: strange 

On 3/15/2019 at 12:32 PM, 1trailmaker said:

lol TEACHER are saying :lol:  do you honestly think anyone from Doug's gang spoke to even 1 teacher :lol: 

The mark are not gong down they have been horrible since day one of this tEST 

BOLD - your facts are alternative ones :lol: Manitoba and Sask bring our stats down NOT ONTARIO 

this is really irrelevant as Canada competes worldwide 

Most kids are just waiting to DROP MATH this isn't new and has been common since the beginning of education in Canada - MATH ISN'T IMPORTANT to MOST PEOPLE just ask them.

So you ask what to do?

NOT INCREASE CLASS SIZES AS THIS HURTS LEARNING AT ALL LEVELS ( Ford is increasing them to help our students starting September) 

REVIEW THE TEST FOR REASON WHY IT CAN'T BE PASSED BY MORE STUDENTS

What are your ideas IRV?  ask Doug 

On 3/15/2019 at 1:23 PM, 1trailmaker said:

wow- don't know what happened to you but I hope you get cured soon

You are fitting in with the FACTLESS people 

Most people don't feel this way and don't like Math and say they don't need it other than basic adding and subtracting 

Lets have a show of hands of people here that took grade 12 and 13 math :thumbsup:

IRV keep cheering cuts to class to improve marks - it should work 

On 3/15/2019 at 3:28 PM, 1trailmaker said:

1960 is gone IRV reverting back to those times in education isn't helping anyone. 

The fact that our Students today are far more educated then just 20 years ago says alot about our system.  People like the NEW YOU love to bash every system we have from Education to Health Care with no plan other than lets do what we used to od in the good ole days 

If teachers are so bad IRV why are other marks increasing while Math isn't :dunno:   Teachers fault right?  or is it that we don't teach like 1960 anymore :dunno: 

Why is it that grade 3 pass and more fail grade 6 testing :dunno:  Teachers faults 

Why do boys generally do better in Math then Girls?  ask DOUG he knows 

Why do Girls in general do better in English than Boys do?

Simpletons believe there is a direct answer to this Math problem 

Biggest factor so far is PARENTS can't help their kids because they can't  do simple math, YES IRV your generation isn't very good at math - I wonder why 

On 3/15/2019 at 3:39 PM, 1trailmaker said:

grade 3 is closer to the truth.....

Math is dropped by most kids as sson as possible  and back in the day that was grade 9

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is no reason to make shit up - making shit up is what ONEWAYS do :dunno:  

What am I making up, Trail? You have eluded to math being unimportant in many posts even though it is shown, repeatedly, that Ontario is way behind compared to the rest of Canada. You basically offered nothing when asked what you would do to improve it. And please show me where, exactly, I blamed the teachers and not the curriculum itself.

Your evasive answers to everything asked of you makes you sound just like a politician. It's no wonder you love the Liberals so much. :news:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4837456/justin-trudeau-gender-impact-construction-workers/

Tell me, Trail, without another evasive answer, are you really this stupid or just a troll? :dunno:

24 minutes ago, irv said:

What am I making up, Trail? You have eluded to math being unimportant in many posts even though it is shown, repeatedly, that Ontario is way behind compared to the rest of Canada. You basically offered nothing when asked what you would do to improve it. And please show me where, exactly, I blamed the teachers and not the curriculum itself.

Your evasive answers to everything asked of you makes you sound just like a politician. It's no wonder you love the Liberals so much. :news:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4837456/justin-trudeau-gender-impact-construction-workers/

Tell me, Trail, without another evasive answer, are you really this stupid or just a troll? :dunno:

Fail also thinks math is his strength.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail also thinks math is his strength.:lol:

I'm glad it's that and not his punctuation and spelling that he thinks is top notch. :lol:

On 3/15/2019 at 11:49 AM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: NO STUDENTS ARE DENIED MATH CLASS AND IN PLACE GENDER STUDIES :lol:  

That is just fucked up 

Mike Harris brought in standardized testing to bring up the Math or Reading marks  - this was all that was needed for our students to achieve - BUT IT DID NOT WORK ONE BIT IS THE CONCLUSION 

Marks have not improved over the past 22 years - TESTING WAS USELESS other than a tool to bash teachers for THE SUN

The very idea of teaching kids to pass one test isn't EDUCATING - teaching 2+2=4 without knowing why doesn't make a better student - Fact of the matter these countries that outperform us are learning Math in different ways than DOUGS TRIED AND TRUE 

Here is the issue MATH ISN'T AS IMPORTANT AS READING SHAKESPEARE

• 4 credits in English (1 credit per grade)*
  • 3 credits in mathematics (1 credit in Grade 11 or 12)
  • 2 credits in science
  • 1 credit in Canadian history
  • 1 credit in Canadian geography
  • 1 credit in the arts
  • 1 credit in health and physical education
  • 1 credit in French as a second language
  • 0.5 credit in career studies
  • 0.5 credit in civics

Why only 3 math credits needed :dunno:  

The only class need to take every school year is ENGLISH :dunno:  

No GENDER STUDY IS NEEDED 

Blaming the TEACHERS in this case is like blaming you for our high hydro bills 

IRV have you ever heard Adults talk how they don't need algebra in their life? they never use it  :dunno:  

Myself MATH is EVERYTHING and the new way of teaching math is much better than 1960 methods IMO

On 3/15/2019 at 12:50 PM, irv said:

In typical, Fail, fashion, math isn't important. :wacko:No wonder you love the Libs like Wynnee and Trudope! They, like you, are about as bright as a 3 watt light bulb.  :snack:

34 minutes ago, irv said:

:news:

Try to keep up

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:news:

Try to keep up

:lol:Evasive as usual. Troll it is. :news:

Edited by irv

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup that is our combatant FORD doing the only thing he knows 

:lol:  

Sorry fail, better luck next time.:lol:

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/ford-not-in-conflict-of-interest-in-taverner-appointment-integrity-commissioner

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is only about Ron appointment and his office looks worse then Trudeau's on interference according to the report 

More coming with the illegal lobbying Crook Doug

12 minutes ago, steve6 said:

trail is just mad that Ford is getting shit done, instead of adding so much red tape to every decision that it takes a year to come up with a decision.

The Protesting is just startimg, it should hit record levels soon

I assume yiu  feel these people are just mad because everything FORD does is magic :lol:  

So far Unemployment is UP

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I assume yiu  feel these people are just mad because everything FORD does is magic :lol:  

Freeloaders protesting that they might just have to pay a bit?  Oh noos.

Where is my cut?:lol:

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Some of it is irrelative to me, but I am glad there is finally someone who acts like a leader and is responsible.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steve6 said:

Some of it is irrelative to me, but I am glad there is finally someone who acts like a leader and is responsible.  

some people like loud people without a plan, yell a few slogans and its all true 

100 000 new jobs since June :lol:  these stats were ignored prior to last June :lol:  

FORD will be investigated his entire term - another great character trait you might like 

I wish it was someone other than LIAR FORD 

Edited by 1trailmaker

its not only that trail, the promises the liberals and ndps made during their campaign were just crazy, the thought of them going another 4 years was just out of the question.. and the province agreed. 

11 hours ago, steve6 said:

trail is just mad that Ford is getting shit done, instead of adding so much red tape to every decision that it takes a year to come up with a decision.

10 hours ago, steve6 said:

Ford’s unpopular but he’d win big, again.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-fords-unpopular-but-hed-win-big-again