*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

You're missing the key words too... UNSKILLED AND GENERAL LABOUR. In general they are overpaid based on skills required and in comparison to private sector.

Just like the world would continue without you it would also continue without me. You're putting words in my mouth that I didn't say.... are you attending the Fail school of assumptions

Framing walls within a a building is that skilled or unskilled?

Pulling wire through ceilings is that skilled or unskilled?

You already said earlier that driving a BobCat is skilled if you are working private but unskilled if you work for the government -

Driving a dump truck is skilled but driving a garbage truck is unskilled -

can't wait to hear your opinion 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm guessing 30, I texted customer for actual.  Two lines feed through it.

I was going to say probably only a 25 unless the whole building is refrigerated and on the same system then it's more like 200-300. 

SloganMan being quiet lately maybe it will go away. 

Just an Editorial but the bold is interest view 

PUBLISHED 19 HOURS AGOUPDATED DECEMBER 12, 2018

One of Ontario Premier Doug Ford’s favourite slogans – and Mr. Ford loves slogans as only a literal label-maker can – is “Open For Business.”

:lol: 

Not only does the $4.4-billion Avista deal look to be dead, its dissolution would cost Hydro One close to $200-million in fees and commissions. The Premier’s costly intervention is all the more remarkable when you remember that Hydro is only 47-per-cent owned by the province. Mr. Ford has cost not only ratepayers, but shareholders, too.

The green-energy sector might also have something to say about the Premier’s interpretation of “Open For Business.” It has been smarting ever since the Progressive Conservative government cancelled more than 750 renewable-energy contracts this summer in an effort to drive down electricity bills, while swatting away compensation claims. Reforming the Liberal’s terrible energy policy is one thing, but the wholesale shredding of hundreds of contracts hurts companies and chills the business climate.

Tesla didn’t feel Ontario was open for its business earlier this year either, when it successfully sued the province for phasing out electric-car rebates in a way that discriminated against the firm. For an ostensibly pro-business Premier, Mr. Ford has spent a rather large part of his short time in office being sued, spurned and derided by, well, businesses.

That’s not because he has a principled aversion to corporate welfare either – at least not for firms with ties to him and his party. Maple Leaf Foods, the recipient of $34.5-million in provincial largesse for a poultry-processing plant in London, Ont., last month, is a long-time client of Mr. Ford’s family company, Deco Labels.

There is no proof of anything illegal in that bit of industrial policy, but the optics aren’t good and risk feeding a perception that Ontario is open for business above all if you’re a Ford ally. That’s poison for companies operating in Ontario, who inevitably want to make sure the rules of the game are the same for everyone, and won’t suddenly change.

Enter Ron Taverner, Mr. Ford’s long-time family friend and choice to head the Ontario Provincial Police. On Tuesday, OPP Deputy Commissioner Brad Blair, the interim chief of the force, asked the provincial Ombudsman to investigate the many irregularities in the process for selecting a new top cop at the OPP. Deputy Commissioner Blair added to the growing list of questionable government actions, alleging that Mr. Ford’s office asked police to purchase “a large camper type vehicle” for the Premier’s use, without public tender, and off the books.

Alleging political interference with policing, conflict of interest and possibly law-breaking, Deputy Commissioner Blair has hired a lawyer and effectively become a whistleblower against the sitting government.

This is unprecedented and it’s the latest situation that leaves Ontario looking like a banana republic. The implications are ominous for the province’s economy. Companies rely on the integrity of contracts, freedom from government meddling and the rule of law. If Mr. Ford truly wants to make Ontario open for business, he should try a few of those ideas on for size.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who knew there is an Ontario College of Midwives.  At least there was.

He is just starting, we will be at the bottom of Canada very soon within 2 years.  No more leading for Ontario.

As new tech comes out (Future batteries, coming soon: Charge in seconds, last months and power over the air) Ontario will be left out as with this new battery tech which was invented in Ontario but will not be made here due to lack of Government policies on green techno

winning 

44 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He is just starting, we will be at the bottom of Canada very soon within 2 years.  No more leading for Ontario.

As new tech comes out (Future batteries, coming soon: Charge in seconds, last months and power over the air) Ontario will be left out as with this new battery tech which was invented in Ontario but will not be made here due to lack of Government policies on green techno

winning 

You need to find a new pair of glasses, Fail....and maybe a new supplier too.....

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Balanced Budgets are not the measures for greatness of a Province. Not even in the top 10 measures 

Is that words of wisdom from a trough feeder (public sector worker).....:lol:

I do not follow these things as closely as you, but i am optimistic about the future, I just hope that looming recession that we are due for, is not a hard one for too many.... 

15 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Is that words of wisdom from a trough feeder (public sector worker).....:lol:

I do not follow these things as closely as you, but i am optimistic about the future, I just hope that looming recession that we are due for, is not a hard one for too many.... 

I hope so too, these are planned recessions as we can't have the general population getting to far ahead.  

Enjoy the last 3 years of good growth it will end soon

But on Balanced budgets, sorry all our departments must meet the budget every year.  Provinces and Countries do not as proven decade after decade.  We can pretend that balanced means greatness but facts are it means nothing more than political gain.  4 balanced  budgets in the past 60 years is proof for Ontario.  

That isn't to say you can just keep spending as there is a limit, so today its debt to GDP - once that stops working it will be something else 

This is the reason no government campaigns on debt relief and only speak of deficits

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hope so too, these are planned recessions as we can't have the general population getting to far ahead.  

Enjoy the last 3 years of good growth it will end soon

But on Balanced budgets, sorry all our departments must meet the budget every year.  Provinces and Countries do not as proven decade after decade.  We can pretend that balanced means greatness but facts are it means nothing more than political gain.  4 balanced  budgets in the past 60 years is proof for Ontario.  

That isn't to say you can just keep spending as there is a limit, so today its debt to GDP - once that stops working it will be something else 

This is the reason no government campaigns on debt relief and only speak of deficits

How about if you make sure you spend all that is "budgeted" to you, you are now given less.....perhaps people will find a better way to manage the funds that they are given vs. just looking for a item to spend that extra money on at the end of the fiscal year.....I know, crazy thoughts, but perhaps what is needed and see who sinks or swims, those that sink, get a new person to take on some fiscal responsibility, if they can do it, great, if not, maybe that group does in fact need the extra amounts, stop the stupid public sector cycle....

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

How about if you make sure you spend all that is "budgeted" to you, you are now given less.....perhaps people will find a better way to manage the funds that they are given vs. just looking for a item to spend that extra money on at the end of the fiscal year.....I know, crazy thoughts, but perhaps what is needed and see who sinks or swims, those that sink, get a new person to take on some fiscal responsibility, if they can do it, great, if not, maybe that group does in fact need the extra amounts, stop the stupid public sector cycle....

Most departments province wide spend less,  and are given less,  I never spend my budget 

Only admin can do what you suggest with budgets year ends - the blanket 02s;ed bashes are not true

Most of what people complain about is the "unskilled" workers and rarely say Doctors, Nurses, Teachers, Police, so that leaves a very small percent of employees that is a very small part of the Provincial budgets.  Literally PEANUTS  you could cut it all of the unskilled workers and it won't dent the deficit.  But you would notice a huge difference in our greatness 

When the boss says go out and plow these roads even knowing 02sled feels they don't need it, that employee goes out and does their job NO NEED TO BASH HIM/HER FOR WORKING.  They are not the ones creating waste.  

Blame your Government Officials starting with the Premier 

There is waste in any large organization don't kid yourself.

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Most departments province wide spend less,  and are given less,  I never spend my budget 

Only admin can do what you suggest with budgets year ends - the blanket 02s;ed bashes are not true

Most of what people complain about is the "unskilled" workers and rarely say Doctors, Nurses, Teachers, Police, so that leaves a very small percent of employees that is a very small part of the Provincial budgets.  Literally PEANUTS  you could cut it all of the unskilled workers and it won't dent the deficit.  But you would notice a huge difference in our greatness 

When the boss says go out and plow these roads even knowing 02sled feels they don't need it, that employee goes out and does their job NO NEED TO BASH HIM/HER FOR WORKING.  They are not the ones creating waste.  

Blame your Government Officials starting with the Premier 

There is waste in any large organization don't kid yourself.

Of course there is waste everywhere, foolish to think otherwise.

We get lots of year end mad rush orders to spend the "extra".....so see it each and every year, and not just the public sector....

The "worker" discussion is a very broad one, totally get what you are saying, many things come into play, like the legal liability if that 1" of snow is not removed for the public who has a massive sense of entitlement, to the employees that just know how to play and take advantage of the system, that managers do not want to and do not deal with because it is the manager that has the greatest risk and the most to loose and not the worker, etc.... 

Edited by Stoney

Poor Doug and his STORK STORY FOR SEX-ED :lol: 

TORONTO – An overwhelming majority of those who weighed in on Ontario’s sex education on the first day of public consultations opposed Premier Doug Ford’s repeal of a modernized curriculum introduced by the previous Liberal government.

Respondents identifying themselves as students, parents and social workers flooded the ForTheParents.ca website with messages hours after it opened in late August, following weeks of controversy over the fate of the curriculum.

Roughly 1,600 submissions exclusively obtained by The Canadian Press through a freedom of information request show the vast majority called for the modernized 2015 curriculum to be reinstated. About two dozen messages spoke in favour of the Progressive Conservative government’s decision to repeal the document and temporarily replace it with one based on the 1998 curriculum.

When asked about the results of the consultations, which ended Saturday, Education Minister Lisa Thompson said the government will be looking at all of the data in January, then writing and testing a new curriculum throughout the spring. The new document will be introduced in time for the new school year for the fall, she said.

We’re going to be listening and looking at every single submission that has come in,” Thompson said. “When we look through the tens of thousands of submissions, digital surveys and the results of our telephone town halls, you’re going to see we’re going to be putting the right foot forward for our elementary curriculum next year.”

What a bunch of fuck wads from the 1920's - Doug will not listen to the public he will suggest the study was tainted :lol: Liberal agenda's 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Doug and his STORK STORY FOR SEX-ED :lol: 

TORONTO – An overwhelming majority of those who weighed in on Ontario’s sex education on the first day of public consultations opposed Premier Doug Ford’s repeal of a modernized curriculum introduced by the previous Liberal government.

Respondents identifying themselves as students, parents and social workers flooded the ForTheParents.ca website with messages hours after it opened in late August, following weeks of controversy over the fate of the curriculum.

Roughly 1,600 submissions exclusively obtained by The Canadian Press through a freedom of information request show the vast majority called for the modernized 2015 curriculum to be reinstated. About two dozen messages spoke in favour of the Progressive Conservative government’s decision to repeal the document and temporarily replace it with one based on the 1998 curriculum.

When asked about the results of the consultations, which ended Saturday, Education Minister Lisa Thompson said the government will be looking at all of the data in January, then writing and testing a new curriculum throughout the spring. The new document will be introduced in time for the new school year for the fall, she said.

We’re going to be listening and looking at every single submission that has come in,” Thompson said. “When we look through the tens of thousands of submissions, digital surveys and the results of our telephone town halls, you’re going to see we’re going to be putting the right foot forward for our elementary curriculum next year.”

What a bunch of fuck wads from the 1920's - Doug will not listen to the public he will suggest the study was tainted :lol: Liberal agenda's 

You know I'm not a political guy. But the first thing that came to mind reading this was that this study is slanted.

The average Ontarian thinks that Doug already squashed that curriculum and have moved on to other things.  Who knew that Wynne's new curriculum still had a hope? The special interest groups knew enough to have their voices heard on this study but not the average family.

The average Ontarian just knows that Doug made sure there 3rd grader isn't going to be taught about butt sex. End of story. Thanks Doug.

I ran into a woman at Service Ontario yesterday who didn't know you still had to get a Emissions check to renew your plates. She says "I thought they got rid of that?" We all said "ya. they did, but it doen't start until April 1." Fuck she was mad. She yelled at the counter woman "Why do I have to do that if they abolished it already?" Then she stomped out....lol

People don't know the details. They only know what they catch in a headline.

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

You know I'm not a political guy. But the first thing that came to mind reading this was that this study is slanted.

The average Ontarian thinks that Doug already squashed that curriculum and have moved on to other things.  Who knew that Wynne's new curriculum still had a hope? The special interest groups knew enough to have their voices heard on this study but not the average family.

The average Ontarian just knows that Doug made sure there 3rd grader isn't going to be taught about butt sex. End of story. Thanks Doug.

I ran into a woman at Service Ontario yesterday who didn't know you still had to get a Emissions check to renew your plates. She says "I thought they got rid of that?" We all said "ya. they did, but it doen't start until April 1." Fuck she was mad. She yelled at the counter woman "Why do I have to do that if they abolished it already?" Then she stomped out....lol

People don't know the details. They only know what they catch in a headline.

That is the thing grade 3 are not learning about any sex at all, more BS from the haters.  I believe grade 7 is when intercourse is brought up you know young girls having periods at that age..  Doug and his party of YES MEN are concerned about LGBTQ being taught, its was in their party platform.  They don't believe that kids have same sex parents and should not be talked about to young children - sorry No Thanks Doug that isn't help kids today. 

grade 3 being taught anal :lol:  

It will be rewritten and any talk of gay anything will be removed, just watch and see Doug has spoken to everyone on this topic :lol: