*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Seems Toronto isn't going to save money after all, just like L.A. 

Staffing budgets to double to 480k from 240k = actually it is costing more today than the 47 would have.

Go Doug Go 

Tomorrows meeting should be interesting between the Mayor of Toronto and the Premier of Toronto -  

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I assume everyone is 100% behind a new Premier with 6 months experience that is going to direct the Prime Minister on how a first Minister meeting  will go or I won't attend :dunno: 

SloganMan to the rescue 

Funny when JT and Freeland didn't attend trade negotiations you were the horn blower for the saviour of Canada.

Now Doug uses the same tactic and its the worst move ever.

Your oneway and bias is again noted.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Funny when JT and Freeland didn't attend trade negotiations you were the horn blower for the saviour of Canada.

Now Doug uses the same tactic and its the worst move ever.

Your oneway and bias is again noted.

So international trade with a lunatic is the same as a country meeting of Ministers?  

Like I expected its 100% blind backing for anything Doug does,  so today you are okay that Doug changed his mind :dunno:  decided it was a bad move for a rookie.

Inter Provincial Trade is important, but until Doug tells you this you will not agree.

Provincial matters are a Premier concern, not federal business 

It is refreshing to see the blinded Liberal faithful like Fail are finally coming to terms with the damage their stupid decisions have caused the prov of Ontario......Fail, when will you finally see the light, or as a trough feeder, that is not in your blood until you are no longer one?!?!? 

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

It is refreshing to see the blinded Liberal faithful like Fail are finally coming to terms with the damage their stupid decisions have caused the prov of Ontario......Fail, when will you finally see the light, or as a trough feeder, that is not in your blood until you are no longer one?!?!? 

:lol:  

Go SloganMan Go give us another 

Just now, Stoney said:

Come on, admit it, deep down you are starting to feel the love for your Dougie  the "SloganMan"....:lol:

No that isn't going to happen, but he is entertainment like expected.  Doug will do some good no doubt but he will be a douche bag until the end of time, I am not liking his Trump/Rob politics.

Buck a Beer and longer hours, plus Pot everywhere next year - what could be the issue right :lol: 

"Job Killing Carbon tax" is his new phrase, he can't say Carbon Tax and refuses to admit Cap and Trade was working..  Notice nothing is cheaper today :dunno:  and don't say Oil prices lol

he wants to talk pipe lines :lol:  what a clued out person, we have to renegotiate with the Natives you dumb fuck there isn't anthing to talk about.

Doug waving the white flag agian, this time he can't get jobs here because blah blah blah your fault :lol: 

Lowest unemployment since the 90's in ONtario :lol: 

Job killing carbon tax chased GM away :lol:  but no mention of the 4 plants in the USA closed 

Didn't mention we had Cap and Trade so it wasn't a thteat of January when Doug gets what he asked for a CARBON TAX 

HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS as he brags about jobs he created in the USA :lol:  is hiring an employee creating jobs?  if so millions of people do this daily so Doug isn't so special.

and what do the sheep say?  I know keep blaming Trudeau then he will get voted out and we can continue to blame him for a decade :lol: 

Good Lord Doug is fucked in the head

Edited by 1trailmaker

Tory says he will not meet with Ford again until Doug runs the meeting like Tory wants, the topics to only include what Tory says is okay or he will not attend again  :lol: 

And the sheep shit a load :lol: 

Do you think TTC should be Provincially run?  never mind your oneway answer as the Liberals will be in power again and running the TTC if so. :dunno:  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tory says he will not meet with Ford again until Doug runs the meeting like Tory wants, the topics to only include what Tory says is okay or he will not attend again  :lol: 

And the sheep shit a load :lol: 

Do you think TTC should be Provincially run?  never mind your oneway answer as the Liberals will be in power again and running the TTC if so. :dunno:  

TTC should be run by the province, fuck TO.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

TTC should be run by the province, fuck TO.

The issue I would have with this is the TTC would become one of those Campaign promise things every year just like Health Care and Education.  I am not sure some voter in the north or southern ontario cares about the TTC and shouldn't have to pay for it.

Another issue is lets just use Doug as an example he will push for nothing but subways underground, next guy comes in and changes it and so on.  it would be The Rob and Doug show all over again.   They are the reason Toronto has gotten little done in the past 8 years, but its better now with Tory.

On the other hand expansion could be good done at a faster rate if the purse is opened up - which will happen sooner or later money money.

Dig to sudbury I say 

Failmaker I truly believe you are mentally challenged.  

Rob Ford and Doug Ford did not create the mess with transit in Toronto.  That was started 40 years ago when the city stopped building subways and roads.  There were zero significant transit projects started for many years.

As for Ford being a douche maybe he is but then many probably believe anyone who smokes pot and rambles on incoherently is a douche.  Is Justin a douche?  How about Failmaker?  Is he a douche also?  

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:48 AM, 1trailmaker said:

So international trade with a lunatic is the same as a country meeting of Ministers?  

Like I expected its 100% blind backing for anything Doug does,  so today you are okay that Doug changed his mind :dunno:  decided it was a bad move for a rookie.

Inter Provincial Trade is important, but until Doug tells you this you will not agree.

Provincial matters are a Premier concern, not federal business 

Pay attention Fail. Cherry picking what suits you again. The full context of what was said was that if he was going to have to listen to Trudope and Climate Change Barbie lecture on how wonderful everything was and how we need to do more for climate change no matter what the cost he would leave. He also expected quite reasonably as did the other ministers that the hot topics impacting their provinces economies be part of the agenda. A bunch of Trudope fluff and nothing more would be meaningless.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, 1trailmaker said:

02sled and Doug support home daycare unlicensed and un taxed - more children to be allowed as today it was 5 kids.  

I wonder if 02sled will be asking for proof of taxes paid :dunno:  

anyway this isn't that bad people need local daycare that is cheaper 

Dumb as a stump Fail continues. Nothing new. Where did I say unlicensed and untaxed daycare... oh that's right I didn't. As usual...your imagination is in overdrive. Pay attention. Parents are lamenting the high cost and the availability of daycare. He is simply easing the requirements, not erasing the requirements which will in all likelihood result in more spaces and lower costs.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:38 PM, 1trailmaker said:

The issue I would have with this is the TTC would become one of those Campaign promise things every year just like Health Care and Education.  I am not sure some voter in the north or southern ontario cares about the TTC and shouldn't have to pay for it.

Another issue is lets just use Doug as an example he will push for nothing but subways underground, next guy comes in and changes it and so on.  it would be The Rob and Doug show all over again.   They are the reason Toronto has gotten little done in the past 8 years, but its better now with Tory.

On the other hand expansion could be good done at a faster rate if the purse is opened up - which will happen sooner or later money money.

Dig to sudbury I say 

If TTC was operated by the province you could expect to see it expand outside of Toronto which would be a good thing. Right now it doesn't get a provincial subsidy. What makes you think it would suddenly be subsidised by the province. How about a novel approach. Run it better and actually make it self sustainable.  

59 minutes ago, 02sled said:

If TTC was operated by the province you could expect to see it expand outside of Toronto which would be a good thing. Right now it doesn't get a provincial subsidy. What makes you think it would suddenly be subsidised by the province. How about a novel approach. Run it better and actually make it self sustainable.  

All Transits are a loss that is a given.  right now the city kicks in about 1/3 of the budget 600 million.  Who do you think will pay for that now?  As i said it will become a voting bargaining chip.

Be the way Under Taxed Toronto subsidizes the least of any major world city

Once the Province takes it over Ontario will be among the most subsidized -  might be a good thing 

The BOLD is typical 02sled blame some workers and want lower wages.....   TTC is one of the best systems in the world, why do you think they steal our leaders :dunno:  

such a clown 

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

All Transits are a loss that is a given.  right now the city kicks in about 1/3 of the budget 600 million.  Who do you think will pay for that now?  As i said it will become a voting bargaining chip.

Be the way Under Taxed Toronto subsidizes the least of any major world city

Once the Province takes it over Ontario will be among the most subsidized -  might be a good thing 

The BOLD is typical 02sled blame some workers and want lower wages.....   TTC is one of the best systems in the world, why do you think they steal our leaders :dunno:  

such a clown 

More BS from the mental midget Fail. Where did I say blame workers... oh that's right... I didn't. Fail you sure are good at making things up. What I did say and you put in bold was

Run it better and actually make it self sustainable.   Of course an idiot like you would think it's run efficiently and not wasting money. I was at a conference last week which was attended by people from both public and private. We all compare notes. The waste those working in the public sector shook their heads at and told others of were shining examples.

Oh look at that... we didn't spend all of our budget for this year. Lets' get all 400 people new office chairs. There's nothing wrong with the ones we have but we MUST spend the money because it's there. .

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More BS from the mental midget Fail. Where did I say blame workers... oh that's right... I didn't. Fail you sure are good at making things up. What I did say and you put in bold was

Run it better and actually make it self sustainable.   Of course an idiot like you would think it's run efficiently and not wasting money. I was at a conference last week which was attended by people from both public and private. We all compare notes. The waste those working in the public sector shook their heads at and told others of were shining examples.

Oh look at that... we didn't spend all of our budget for this year. Lets' get all 400 people new office chairs. There's nothing wrong with the ones we have but we MUST spend the money because it's there. .

:lol:  we compared notes :lol:  

Flag waving Doug is now happy to admit he hasn't a clue about Health Care and has decided to let the front line workers run the show.  

So our Health Ministers (who Doug said had no knowledge of how to run a hospital) new detail is to answer phones and get his opinion from workers.

you can't make this shit up 

First order of business is to hire thousands of nurse to relieve the back load 

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Flag waving Doug is now happy to admit he hasn't a clue about Health Care and has decided to let the front line workers run the show.  

So our Health Ministers (who Doug said had no knowledge of how to run a hospital) new detail is to answer phones and get his opinion from workers.

you can't make this shit up 

First order of business is to hire thousands of nurse to relieve the back load 

Dumb as a stump Fail continues as usual. During the campaign he said he was going to listen to the doctors and nurses on how to fix the problems with the hospitals. Management 101 which obviously you never took... listen to the people doing the job. Most of the time they already have the answers and just need someone to approve a decision.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump Fail continues as usual. During the campaign he said he was going to listen to the doctors and nurses on how to fix the problems with the hospitals. Management 101 which obviously you never took... listen to the people doing the job. Most of the time they already have the answers and just need someone to approve a decision.

:lol:  02sled for the last 10 years you have done nothing other than bash every single government worker as lazy over paid fucks that can't do the job :lol:  This includes Nurses and Doctors, you are a piece of work.

Now that doug hasn't a clue about health care you are willing to listen to the workers :lol:  

Why do we pay Doug's health Minister?  apparently Doug says they can't do the job and have no knowledge of the system.

Management 101 HIRE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO DO THE WORK petty sure that will end much of the problems in hospitals 

ARE YOU LISTENING? 

Too funny 02sled now on the side of employees and now thinking they may know the job :lol: 

I guess he will be asking the Bus drivers for a way to fix the TTC issues once he takes it over :dunno:   "I don't have a clue about transit but will take it over and ask the bus driver for their advice "  :lol:  and 02sled says good governing Doug