*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  so now Private businesses screw employees :lol: 

Do you and 02sled ever stop?

The Point you are missing here is Business is booming in Ontario even with the wage increases - YOU and 02 are wrong about the doom and gloom.  By next year you will be saying Open for Business :lol: Wynne is gone stop complaining about your hero DougSloganMan

Fail answer the question please!!  For once don’t deflect   Don’t change the topic  

Answer the question!!!!

Do you tell your buddy that he is making too much money and he should stop screwing his employees and pay them more?

You can’t preach your bullshit on here everyday and then do the exact opposite.  

What a hypocrite.  Pay poor employees more unless it’s my buddy and he buys me drinks.   Then it’s ok.  

Just now, Sksman said:

Fail answer the question please!!  For once don’t deflect   Don’t change the topic  

Answer the question!!!!

Do you tell your buddy that he is making too much money and he should stop screwing his employees and pay them more?

You can’t preach your bullshit on here everyday and then do the exact opposite.  

What a hypocrite.  Pay poor employees more unless it’s my buddy and he buys me drinks.   Then it’s ok.  

What is wrong with you? 

Try and get a better life SK hanging here with 02sled trying to come at me daily is lame

If you are asking, he doesn't care if wages go to 15$ matter of fact very few do that I know of.  Simply not a job killer.

What is wrong with you? 

Try and get a better life SK hanging here with 02sled trying to come at me daily is lame

If you are asking, he doesn't care if wages go to 15$ matter of fact very few do that I know of.  Simply not a job killer.

Shows your true character Failmaker the hypocrite!

Let me guess you asked him if he pays more then minimum wage.  Sure you have discussed it.   Liar.

We know the truth of Fail.  Its bad for business owners to make money on the backs of their employees unless its Fails buddy who buys him drinks.

Its all about what's best for Fail.

No different the Fail paying cash to avoid taxes or being paid in cash when you did your interlock to avoid tax.

As long as you have an angle to get more for you on others backs its all good in your mind.  Typical tit sucker attitude.

41 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Shows your true character Failmaker the hypocrite!

Let me guess you asked him if he pays more then minimum wage.  Sure you have discussed it.   Liar.

We know the truth of Fail.  Its bad for business owners to make money on the backs of their employees unless its Fails buddy who buys him drinks.

Its all about what's best for Fail.

No different the Fail paying cash to avoid taxes or being paid in cash when you did your interlock to avoid tax.

As long as you have an angle to get more for you on others backs its all good in your mind.  Typical tit sucker attitude.

sounds good 

You can now sleep tonight with visions of 02sled in your head 

So to end this YOU still feel businesses are not opening and only closing the doors?  I still say you are wrong but carry on bashing Doug's government if you wish

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

When these owners count the hours they put in . . . . is it really worth it?

Always wonder what would take off as the next big flavor of the day

I think Chick-Fil-A will do quite well here.  Coming soon.

https://www.chick-fil-a.ca/

One of my favourites when in the US.

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sounds good 

You can now sleep tonight with visions of 02sled in your head 

So to end this YOU still feel businesses are not opening and only closing the doors?  I still say you are wrong but carry on bashing Doug's government if you wish

So you're upset now that everyone else is seeing you for the BS hypocrite that you are and calling you on it. So sad.... nice deflection as always,

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug found out there are French PEOPLE in Ontario :lol: or as he called them FRANKIN's :lol:  

Toronto says Doug has to buy the TCC and all its land if he wishes to take it over.  That should be cheap

Sounds just like when Toronto said he couldn't reduce the number of councillors. That went well for Toronto didn't it.

Who says he couldn't do it?  Question was his vindictive timing 

The city challenged it in court and one lower court judge said he couldn't but the higher court said he could... short memory eh Fail. Not vindictive timing. It was either then or face another 4 years of unnecessary expense and ineffective city government.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

The city challenged it in court and one lower court judge said he couldn't but the higher court said he could... short memory eh Fail. Not vindictive timing. It was either then or face another 4 years of unnecessary expense and ineffective city government.

Yea because it was in the middle of an election ONEWAY holy fuck who backs this shit is beyond me, make it next election cut to councilors NO COURTS NO MONEY SPENT FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN DOUG'S EGO

atleast have a memory :lol: 

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yea because it was in the middle of an election ONEWAY holy fuck who backs this shit is beyond me, make it next election cut to councilors NO COURTS NO MONEY SPENT FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN DOUG'S EGO

Poor Failmaker.  

Still crying on here daily about Doug Ford.  Get over it.  The majority of the people support Doug.

In 3 1/2 years you have a vote again.

As for the court fight if you think in 4 years time the councillors would not have cried and screamed and stamped their feet like 3 year olds you are wrong.  Only then there would be 3 extra seats that had to be cut.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Poor Failmaker.  

Still crying on here daily about Doug Ford.  Get over it.  The majority of the people support Doug.

In 3 1/2 years you have a vote again.

As for the court fight if you think in 4 years time the councillors would not have cried and screamed and stamped their feet like 3 year olds you are wrong.  Only then there would be 3 extra seats that had to be cut.

PC's had my vote until Doug was elected Leader, we all know this except you.  So no I will not get over FORD DOUCHE BAG. 

I find it strange that we are okay with the increase in seats for Ontario in last election :dunno:  seems he should be cutting those seats?   but he won them so we know he will keep them for self serving 

Do you get that?

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

PC's had my vote until Doug was elected Leader, we all know this except you.  So no I will not get over FORD DOUCHE BAG. 

I find it strange that we are okay with the increase in seats for Ontario in last election :dunno:  seems he should be cutting those seats?   but he won them so we know he will keep them for self serving 

Do you get that?

What are you Crying about now?  The PCs won the election and yes the voters gave them more seats.  Doug has not increased the size of the government.  

Why would Doug reduce the provincial seats after an election?   Wynne had the power to reduce before the election and she did not,  Maybe Doug will before the next election.  Time will tell.

Doug Ford is doing a great job.  Sure he has some good and bad moments but overall he doing a hell of a lot better then the options that were available.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you get that?

Go Doug.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:50 PM, 1trailmaker said:

It's too much of a stretch for you to ever grasp the concept of the savings and increased effectiveness of a smaller council over 4 years. Wow! Who would have thought... the election happened on schedule and went just fine with a much smaller council, huge savings over the next 4 years in spite of the city councillors whining about it. The only real reason they were upset was many of them who were part of the city gravy train would be out of jobs.

13 hours ago, Sksman said:

What are you Crying about now?  The PCs won the election and yes the voters gave them more seats.  Doug has not increased the size of the government.  

Why would Doug reduce the provincial seats after an election?   Wynne had the power to reduce before the election and she did not,  Maybe Doug will before the next election.  Time will tell.

Doug Ford is doing a great job.  Sure he has some good and bad moments but overall he doing a hell of a lot better then the options that were available.

If anything Doug would cut the number of seats for the next election not increase them and if there were changes made he would likely align provincial ridings with federal ridings if they are not already.

In a major boon to London’s agri-food sector, Maple Leaf Foods says it plans to construct a state-of-the-art 640,000 square-foot fresh poultry facility in the city’s southeast at a cost of $660 million.

Construction on the poultry-processing plant is set to begin in the spring on Wilton Grove Road at Highbury Avenue, with an opening date set for early-to-mid 2021, the company said in a statement.

When it opens, the facility will directly support more than 1,450 full- and part-time jobs — a number the company says it expects to grow as production volumes rise — and indirectly support a further 1,400 jobs.

The project, coming at a total cost of around $660 million, is being funded largely by the company, with $34.5 million coming from the province, $20 million from the federal government, and $8 million from an AgriInnovate Fund loan.

Three ageing Maple Leaf plants across Ontario — in St. Marys, Toronto, and Brampton — will close and have their operations consolidated into the London facility, the company said. The St. Marys facility will shut down by late 2021, while the others will be closed by mid-to-late 2022.

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

In a major boon to London’s agri-food sector, Maple Leaf Foods says it plans to construct a state-of-the-art 640,000 square-foot fresh poultry facility in the city’s southeast at a cost of $660 million.

Construction on the poultry-processing plant is set to begin in the spring on Wilton Grove Road at Highbury Avenue, with an opening date set for early-to-mid 2021, the company said in a statement.

When it opens, the facility will directly support more than 1,450 full- and part-time jobs — a number the company says it expects to grow as production volumes rise — and indirectly support a further 1,400 jobs.

The project, coming at a total cost of around $660 million, is being funded largely by the company, with $34.5 million coming from the province, $20 million from the federal government, and $8 million from an AgriInnovate Fund loan.

Three ageing Maple Leaf plants across Ontario — in St. Marys, Toronto, and Brampton — will close and have their operations consolidated into the London facility, the company said. The St. Marys facility will shut down by late 2021, while the others will be closed by mid-to-late 2022.

Thanks Doug, see open for business is already working.

(Ford told those at the announcement that he’d been earning $5 an hour working for his father at family business Deco Labels, but earned $12.49 at the Toronto Canada Packers plant. “I thought I just died and went to heaven. That was the best job — outside of this job — I ever had,” the premier said.)

This comment is for you trail! Ford for the people!

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thanks Doug, see open for business is already working.

We always have been that is why Maple Leaf has been here forever :lol: 

Anyway good for london not so good for the closing 3 plants.  

Good trade off as far as the economy numbers would go, but people are going to be unemployed in the closing plant towns

ya cheer  50 million for near net zero jobs

We always have been that is why Maple Leaf has been here forever :lol: 

Anyway good for london not so good for the closing 3 plants.  

Good trade off as far as the economy numbers would go, but people are going to be unemployed in the closing plant towns

ya cheer  50 million for near net zero jobs

Dumb as a stump continues... they need to be near the source of their products (the farmers) and their customers. That is why they are here still. You want to bet the employees in the plants closing will be offered jobs at the new ones and assistance with moving costs. Pretty typical when a business relocates.

47 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump continues... they need to be near the source of their products (the farmers) and their customers. That is why they are here still. You want to bet the employees in the plants closing will be offered jobs at the new ones and assistance with moving costs. Pretty typical when a business relocates.

:lol:  Ya a line worker is going to get relocation costs :lol:  

and its typical :lol:  I wonder how many GM workers were offer relocation costs to china :lol: 

They are here because they make money here - no other reason other than being Canadian