*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

First Bold, Ontario was already going in reverse at very high speed, Doug just applied the brakes to that.

Second Bold,  :lol::lol::lol::lol:On Trudeau doing a good job.

How about this post.  "Losing is the new winning".

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/toronto-better-off-without-amazon-hq2-1.4899528

I said Canada not Trudeau and you can't deny the numbers, you can think they should be better but than again you never said that about Harper's ending years - weird eh!

Ontario record employment with high min wage seems fitting :lol:  but we are going to do better even with unemployment going up in Ontario now after years and years of decline

When are you going to realize the Leaders don't have that much power to create wealth :dunno:  all you do is deny ONEWAY 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I said Canada not Trudeau and you can't deny the numbers, you can think they should be better but than again you never said that about Harper's ending years - weird eh!

Ontario record employment with high min wage seems fitting :lol:  but we are going to do better even with unemployment going up in Ontario now after years and years of decline

When are you going to realize the Leaders don't have that much power to create wealth :dunno:  all you do is deny ONEWAY 

I agree with that, there input is minimal, and in Trudeau's case it's negative.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody would believe him.

The sign is stupid :lol: more so is Doug saying this will increase business investments :lol:  eat it up baby eat it up

I believe 3 apologizes today from Doug's gang :lol: 

Interesting that only a Conservative understand business - how do they keep it a secret for so long :lol: 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The sign is stupid :lol: more so is Doug saying this will increase business investments :lol:  eat it up baby eat it up

I believe 3 apologizes today from Doug's gang :lol: 

Interesting that only a Conservative understand business - how do they keep it a secret for so long :lol: 

How many small business owners vote Liberal?  Join the club and see for yourself.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Good move on Cop and saving Opiods overdose

He sure has flipped on this by allowing safe injection sites - funny no outcry from the ones here :dunno: 

Not a mainstream issue, just do what's right.  Easy.

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many small business owners vote Liberal?  Join the club and see for yourself.

no idea - where I am its Blue no matter who runs - this term was a young Lady first time running. 

Running a business has nothing to do with who you vote for :lol:  that is just stupid 

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Didn't vote for Wynne last 2 election so I guess I don't miss her :dunno:  

I will not vote for Doug he is a douche bag of highest degree, his attitude in Queens Park is that of an uneducated dictator.  Watch Ontario go in reverse is my opinion on Doug.

Good? sure everyone does some good

No E-test sure great

buck a beer sure where?

no talking about gays or anything close to students? sure lets do that

Can't wait to see what he does inplace of Cap and Trade

Sorry I think Canada has done very well Under Trudeau, being his platform or not doesn't matter.  After 10 years of Conservatives it was more than enough.  By the way I voted for Harper twice but did not in the last election too much hate spewed daily at that time.

No negative growth under Trudeau seems to be something to be proud of I would say.....  Lets give that up

but carry on NEW ONEWAY 

:lol:

45365635_1094578094040238_9033935666676760576_n.jpg

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no idea - where I am its Blue no matter who runs - this term was a young Lady first time running. 

Running a business has nothing to do with who you vote for :lol:  that is just stupid 

Yes it does.  Its the opposite of being on welfare.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau should put up an OPEN FOR BUSINESS sign - Great leaders do this 

Only problem is Trudope would need a closed for business sign. He isn't creating an investment friendly environment he is driving foreign investors away.

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/foreign-direct-investment-in-canada-plunges-on-oil-exodus-1

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug lost Amazon or did I already post that :lol: 

Amazon HQ was never coming to Toronto or Canada... bottom line.

4 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:

45365635_1094578094040238_9033935666676760576_n.jpg

Only in Trudope land... a hug will fix everything.

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: Key River gas station was 1.44 a litre today.  Had to look twice

105.9 at a Shell near me and 101.9 at Costco. I was disappointed Costco wasn't cheaper, but of course, at that price, I certainly filled up. 

Thanks Doug! :bc: 

2.7 billion dollars to cancel Cap and Trade - plus add the cost of our new carbon tax coming 

Great deal - went from not seeing anything in higher costs but now see real numbers.  the crowd CHEERS LOUD 

under 38k you pay next to nothing, according to DOUG the rich can pay for their health care -  pretty funny since we used to complain about low income workers paying nothing, USA they claim 50% pay nothing.   Are we heading there?

still claiming cap and trade as job killing :lol:  look at the numbers :lol:  NO WE WON'T 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

2.7 billion dollars to cancel Cap and Trade - plus add the cost of our new carbon tax coming 

Great deal - went from not seeing anything in higher costs but now see real numbers.  the crowd CHEERS LOUD 

under 38k you pay next to nothing, according to DOUG the rich can pay for their health care -  pretty funny since we used to complain about low income workers paying nothing, USA they claim 50% pay nothing.   Are we heading there?

still claiming cap and trade as job killing :lol:  look at the numbers :lol:  NO WE WON'T 

Come on you wouldn't turn down a quarter shoved into your pocket.

Doug just cut 500 million of the true deficit, Go Doug.

Quote.:lol:

"Ontario doesn't have a spending problem, it has a revenue problem and that's the real story behind both insufficient service levels and the province's deficit," said Candace Rennick of the Canadian Union of Public Employees

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on you wouldn't turn down a quarter shoved into your pocket.

Doug just cut 500 million of the true deficit, Go Doug.

Quote.:lol:

Actually he cut .3.2 billion in funding with a net of 500 million saved. 

He cost us 2.7 million for cap and trade so lets be honest about it.

at this rate he will need to cut 100 billion just to make the 15 billion he is claiming :lol: go OVATION MAN go

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

buck a beer

pot everywhere

now longer LCBO hours to 11pm

I beginning to like the new conservatives priorities :lol: Druggie Dougie Go :lol: 

These aren't priorities... they are just real quick easy things to do at the same time as working on the much more intricate significant harder to implement priorities... like no income tax for those earning $30K or less.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yet you whine about the minimum wage not going up. Instead those low income earners have more money in their pockets and it doesn't drive up the cost of everything for everyone else as the employers would have to pass on increased costs to consumers.

Go Doug go... $500M off of the Fiberal concealed deficit. Gotta love it. The province is going to review all depts. for functionality, efficiency, what they do, how much of it actually provides any value. I guarantee there's a lot of things done, just because they always did it that way. If you don't produce value you won't be doing it any longer.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

These aren't priorities... they are just real quick easy things to do at the same time as working on the much more intricate significant harder to implement priorities... like no income tax for those earning $30K or less.

Actually it took just 2 weeks according to Doug's gang to change the tax code, its not hard what make you think it was?

Wondering will YOU still be taxed on your first 30k :dunno:  its not very clear yet what Doug is up too