*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

You really need to think before you comment on financial matters. I know that is a lot to ask of you but you really need to try.

A  5 billion deficit becomes 20 if the government commits to 5 billion new spending in each of the 4 years. 15 billion only becomes 60 if they commit to 15 billion in new spending in each year for 4 years; if they don't it is just 15 billion for that year. The cost to carry that debt in the following years will add to the deficit but it wont be 15 billion.

wrong

a deficit is added every year its there - if your deficit is 5 billion than without doing any additional spending it would add 5 billion a year.

you have 95 coming in and 100 going out gives you a debt yearly of 5

Its not like you borrowed the money for a car its a one time payout and don't have that debt accumulating.

That would be Capital spending 

carry on Musk

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO

20 billion is a 5 billion deficit NOT 15 billion like Doug says it is now.  That would add 60 billion in 4 years

The numbber games these people play is always the same game rules 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4251305/ontario-debt-explained/

48 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol 

Want to bet on it :lol: I think he will Blame Wynne for the next 4 years then get voted out.  I hope he just leaves and a real leader is selected

Holly shit.  Listen to you.  Number one man Harper this.  Harper that.  

Shit you still blame Harris for stuff!

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  and their pay is 116k 

If she is elected why would she not be paid?  what a dolt 

Dumb as a stump.... the lead in of the article is about feeling sorry for Wynnebag.... can you not stop jumping all over to divert from being stupid. You just babbled on about a pension a short time ago....

Edited by 02sled

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

When you inherit a good economy and record employment the books should get better.

I don't buy the 15 billion deficit Doug is selling,  Do you buy the 10 billion Harper left Trudeau?  doubtful 

Either way if he gives us a tax cut the cost won't  matter similar to Harris tax cut - You won't see our debt going down anytime soon or anytime later

Get your head out of your ass.... The auditor general, pay attention to the title and position. This is someone whose life is accounting practices, called Wynnebag and the fiberals on their incorrect accounting practices which Wynnebag dismissed. You don't count debt as an asset. The deficit numbers are from the auditor general. Same auditor general for Doug as for Wynnebag. When Wynnebag didn't like what the auditor general stated she removed some of the authority the auditor general had.... like approving whether ads are partisan or not.

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Deferred spending, it was brought up when Trudeau went to near 20 billion deficit 

Trudeau maintained the Liberals remained consistent with their 2015 election commitment to add about $10 billion in new spending for 2016-17, their first full year in office.

He argued, however, that the Liberals had to deal with a baseline deficit of $18 billion after coming to power, even though their Tory predecessors had predicted a balanced budget.

The fiscal impact left behind by the Tories was a $1-billion deficit that affected the bottom line in 2015-16, Chloe Luciani-Girouard wrote in an email.

Its been Harper's (or any government) game played many times

• In 2009-10, for example, the final year-end federal deficit wound up at $55.6 billion — fully $15.1 billion worse than the 11-month figures showed in February 2010.
  • In 2011-12, the final deficit was $11.8 billion deeper than the February figure.
  • Last year(14), the final deficit was $4 billion deeper.

The auditors recorded and verified a surplus. It's Trudope who spouted the unsubstantiated deficit numbers.... Hmmm who do I believe the independent auditors or Mr. ummm and ahhh. I'll go with the auditors.

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

and Wynne's was recorded at 6 billion :dunno: 

You are trying very hard to get Harper 1 balanced budget :lol: matter of fact this is a Party first since the 60's

It really shows how meaningless deficits are, you vote Cons because they are good with money :dunno:  but they aren't even close

That was Wynnebags CREATIVE ACCOUNTING numbers. Remember where debt is an asset. Not the numbers the auditor general was on record as saying were WRONG and did not use accepted accounting practices. Using Wynnebags methodologies I am suddenly worth twice what I really am. I'm going to account future income over the rest of my life as an asset today.

3 hours ago, MuskokaGator said:

You really need to think before you comment on financial matters. I know that is a lot to ask of you but you really need to try.

A  5 billion deficit becomes 20 if the government commits to 5 billion new spending in each of the 4 years. 15 billion only becomes 60 if they commit to 15 billion in new spending in each year for 4 years; if they don't it is just 15 billion for that year. The cost to carry that debt in the following years will add to the deficit but it wont be 15 billion.

That goes against who Fail is. After all he has said in the past the CEO of RBC is wrong on business investment. RBC pays him $12.4 M a year. They could replace him with Fail for a fraction of that and get much better financial expertise. Fail says so.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Get your head out of your ass.... The auditor general, pay attention to the title and position. This is someone whose life is accounting practices, called Wynnebag and the fiberals on their incorrect accounting practices which Wynnebag dismissed. You don't count debt as an asset. The deficit numbers are from the auditor general. Same auditor general for Doug as for Wynnebag. When Wynnebag didn't like what the auditor general stated she removed some of the authority the auditor general had.... like approving whether ads are partisan or not.

And Mike Eves left more than stated Harper left more than stated Wynne left more than stated Mulroney left more than stated (he is the all time spender)

Since social media came around you are just finding these things out.

AG called it creative and governments are always under audit but today 02sled just found this out :lol: 

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The auditors recorded and verified a surplus. It's Trudope who spouted the unsubstantiated deficit numbers.... Hmmm who do I believe the independent auditors or Mr. ummm and ahhh. I'll go with the auditors.

I guess you missed the timing of the election?  its a half year until budget time - go away oneway.

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

That goes against who Fail is. After all he has said in the past the CEO of RBC is wrong on business investment. RBC pays him $12.4 M a year. They could replace him with Fail for a fraction of that and get much better financial expertise. Fail says so.

are you agreeing with his explanation of how a deficit works?  please say yes

can I have an RBC link please

Edited by 1trailmaker

This is how dumb this is getting, Doug drops by this place and they post a pic of Doug.   They are taking a unnecessary beating about lower wages and sick time.

I know you have all said you won't serve Wynne which is funny in itself, I think anyone would or could post a pic of a leader being there.

The question is will he claim these gifts :lol:  I know how you guys don't like gifts :lol: 

One Pizza and One Hat and Advertising fees :lol: 

45665219_1974190999336082_77258276306367

And Mike Eves left more than stated Harper left more than stated Wynne left more than stated Mulroney left more than stated (he is the all time spender)

Since social media came around you are just finding these things out.

AG called it creative and governments are always under audit but today 02sled just found this out :lol: 

Who the hell is Mike Eves Fail... more of your delusions right. Maybe your fogged up brain is thinking of Ernie Eves back 15 years ago. Forget social media dumb as a stump. How about the traditional news media where in a very rare if ever before done the auditor general a short time before the provincial election had a press conference and re-released her report stating that the province was not following accepted accounting practices and that the deficit was grossly understated.

I see that your putting in yet another full day at work leaching off the taxpayers.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Who the hell is Mike Eves Fail... more of your delusions right. Maybe your fogged up brain is thinking of Ernie Eves back 15 years ago. Forget social media dumb as a stump. How about the traditional news media where in a very rare if ever before done the auditor general a short time before the provincial election had a press conference and re-released her report stating that the province was not following accepted accounting practices and that the deficit was grossly understated.

I see that your putting in yet another full day at work leaching off the taxpayers.

Mike missing comma Eves - you can try to use your brain to figure some stuff out on your own.

can you link to this press conference?  grossly understated was said

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When Doug refuses to answer a question when will you guys post about it like  you do about Trudeau? NEVER :lol: 

Do you really miss Wynne that much and do you honestly think Trudeau isn't in over his head? I know it's early but at least I am liking Ford so far. I would have preferred Elliot but I am glad she is at least at his side. Trudope can't go quick enough, imo. The guy is a certifiable, incompetent dolt! 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When Doug refuses to answer a question when will you guys post about it like  you do about Trudeau? NEVER :lol: 

You need to take a stroll through Douglass Ford Park, take a deep breath and then slowly exhale.

4 hours ago, irv said:

Do you really miss Wynne that much and do you honestly think Trudeau isn't in over his head? I know it's early but at least I am liking Ford so far. I would have preferred Elliot but I am glad she is at least at his side. Trudope can't go quick enough, imo. The guy is a certifiable, incompetent dolt! 

Didn't vote for Wynne last 2 election so I guess I don't miss her :dunno:  

I will not vote for Doug he is a douche bag of highest degree, his attitude in Queens Park is that of an uneducated dictator.  Watch Ontario go in reverse is my opinion on Doug.

Good? sure everyone does some good

No E-test sure great

buck a beer sure where?

no talking about gays or anything close to students? sure lets do that

Can't wait to see what he does inplace of Cap and Trade

Sorry I think Canada has done very well Under Trudeau, being his platform or not doesn't matter.  After 10 years of Conservatives it was more than enough.  By the way I voted for Harper twice but did not in the last election too much hate spewed daily at that time.

No negative growth under Trudeau seems to be something to be proud of I would say.....  Lets give that up

but carry on NEW ONEWAY 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You need to take a stroll through Douglass Ford Park, take a deep breath and then slowly exhale.

Just as I thought ONEWAY no surprise.

Paying a guy hired for 1 day 500k seems steep but not to you ONEWAYS, in your eyes he is clearing up the mess :lol: 

Doug is right on cue with Doucheness 

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just as I thought ONEWAY no surprise.

Paying a guy hired for 1 day 500k seems steep but not to you ONEWAYS, in your eyes he is clearing up the mess :lol: 

Doug is right on cue with Doucheness 

This article is for you trail https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-hard-to-watch-former-premier-kathleen-wynne-reflects-on-life-in/

Also, LOL @

The decimated Liberals will be further away from official party status — and the taxpayer-funded caucus budget that comes with it — as Premier Doug Ford’s government raises the threshold.

Thursday’s fall economic statement from Finance Minister Vic Fedeli will require political parties to have a minimum of 12 MPPs for official party status, up from eight, as first reported by CTV.

Didn't vote for Wynne last 2 election so I guess I don't miss her :dunno:  

I will not vote for Doug he is a douche bag of highest degree, his attitude in Queens Park is that of an uneducated dictator.  Watch Ontario go in reverse is my opinion on Doug.

Good? sure everyone does some good

No E-test sure great

buck a beer sure where?

no talking about gays or anything close to students? sure lets do that

Can't wait to see what he does inplace of Cap and Trade

Sorry I think Canada has done very well Under Trudeau, being his platform or not doesn't matter.  After 10 years of Conservatives it was more than enough.  By the way I voted for Harper twice but did not in the last election too much hate spewed daily at that time.

No negative growth under Trudeau seems to be something to be proud of I would say.....  Lets give that up

but carry on NEW ONEWAY 

First Bold, Ontario was already going in reverse at very high speed, Doug just applied the brakes to that.

Second Bold,  :lol::lol::lol::lol:On Trudeau doing a good job.

How about this post.  "Losing is the new winning".

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/toronto-better-off-without-amazon-hq2-1.4899528