*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

RURAL :lol: we have to go to the big city to get a license are you new to the country or something :lol: 

02sled has a friend that said "........................................." :lol: 

More ROYAL STUPIDITY FROM THE DEULUSINAL MIND OF FAIL.

Capture.JPG.179b9e68630d38d3eb3f2a26dc62def8.JPG

https://drivetest.ca/find-a-drive-test-centre/alphabetical_list.html

It's just too easy to show how stupid you are.

Edited by 02sled

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

I don't see any signs on the Highways saying SUNNY WAYS 

OPEN FOR BUSINESS is retarded to put on a sign. when were we ever closed is the question asked as you drive by the signs.

Anyway Doug waved his arms and said FOLKS its here the sign you have all waited for 

The budget will balance itself

We will grow the economy from the heart

Our diversity is our strength

just a few lines that come to mind.

22 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The budget will balance itself

We will grow the economy from the heart

Our diversity is our strength

just a few lines that come to mind.

:lol:  he didn't campaign on slogans like  you posted - he may or may not have said those things 

OPEN FOR BUSINESS :lol:  

30 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Understand a travel point and what it is

Collingwood is open 2 days a week to service the entire rural area where you drive to Collingwood to get testing. - Or drive to Barrie and get it.  

Collingwood 
(Travel point from Barrie) 

Sioux Lookout
(Travel point from Dryden)

Sundridge
(Travel point from Huntsville)

No one is coming to your house to pick you up  :lol:  You have to go the the city 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Madoc 
(Travel point from Belleville)
G2 O'Neill Parish Hall, 
15 Prince Albert St, 
Madoc, ON K0K 2K0
Tuesdays (on dates shown)
9:15 AM to 12:00 PM,
1:00 PM to 3:00 on Jan 2/16, Feb 6/20, Mar 6/20, Apr 3/17, May 1/15, Jun 5/19,  Jul 3/17, Aug 7/21, Sept 4/18, Oct 2/16, Nov 6/20, and Dec 4/18

:lol: open 12 days a year and can only get G2 :lol: 

the bold in your post is funny because you do all the work :lol:  

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

*Hornepayne*
(Travel point from Sault Ste. Marie)
B, C, D, E, F, G2, Z Royal Canadian Legion 
48 Sixth Ave, PO Box 339 
Hornepayne, ON P0M 1Z0
Tuesdays 
8:45 AM to 12:00 PM, 
1:00 PM to 2:30 PM 
on May 29, Jul 24, and Oct 30 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  he didn't campaign on slogans like  you posted - he may or may not have said those things 

OPEN FOR BUSINESS :lol:  

:lol:You really aren't part of this world are you?....

Here's some pearls of wisdom from your lover.

• For me, to represent people who represent the future of Canada and the great challenges we will face over the coming decades — this is where I wanted to start. … I'm a teacher; I'm a convenor; I'm a gatherer; I'm someone who reaches out to people and is deeply interested in what they have to say. And people see that I'm not faking it. I'm actually genuinely committed to this dialogue that we're opening up, and this understanding that needs to happen in order to be an effective MP.
  • Honour killings shouldn't be called "barbaric"
    • As quoted by the Toronto Sun (March 14, 2011)
    • In response to a new citizenship guide for new immigrants that said “Canada’s openness and generosity do not extend to barbaric cultural practices that tolerate spousal abuse, ‘honour killings,’ female genital mutilation, forced marriage or other gender-based violence.”
  • You're not going to hotbox my office, no way!
    • Responding to comedian Mark Critch pulling out a (prop?) marijuana joint in Justin Trudeau's office in 2013.
  • the commitment needs to be a commitment to grow the economy and the budget will balance itself
    • a week before Feb 18 2014 per Aaron Wherry of Macleans
  • We have to realize that the way of thinking that got us to this place no longer holds. We have to rethink elements as basic as space and time, to go all science fictiony [sic] on you in this sense.
    • Speaking to university students in September 2014.
  • The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... because I do, And I'm willing to take on anyone who disagrees with that.
  • A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian
    • In response to Harper In the Munk Debate (Sep. 28 2015) [5]
  • The North American idea that diversity is strength, is our great gift to the world. No matter where you are from, or the faith you profess, nor the colour of your skin, nor whom you love, you belong here. This is home.
  • We should be past tolerance in Canada
    In Canada, can we speak of acceptance, openness, friendship, understanding? It is about where we are going and what we are going through every day in our diverse and rich communities
    Tolerating someone means accepting their right to exist on the condition that they don’t disturb us too, too much.
  • It's an old idea from the 19th century. It is something that is not relevant to the vibrant, extraordinary, culture that is Quebec as Quebec is an amazing part of Canada. Nationalism is based on a smallness of thought that closes in, that builds up barriers between people, and has nothing to do with the Canada we should be building. It stands against everything my father ever believed.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

:lol:You really aren't part of this world are you?....

Here's some pearls of wisdom from your lover.

• For me, to represent people who represent the future of Canada and the great challenges we will face over the coming decades — this is where I wanted to start. … I'm a teacher; I'm a convenor; I'm a gatherer; I'm someone who reaches out to people and is deeply interested in what they have to say. And people see that I'm not faking it. I'm actually genuinely committed to this dialogue that we're opening up, and this understanding that needs to happen in order to be an effective MP.
  • Honour killings shouldn't be called "barbaric"
    • As quoted by the Toronto Sun (March 14, 2011)
    • In response to a new citizenship guide for new immigrants that said “Canada’s openness and generosity do not extend to barbaric cultural practices that tolerate spousal abuse, ‘honour killings,’ female genital mutilation, forced marriage or other gender-based violence.”
  • You're not going to hotbox my office, no way!
    • Responding to comedian Mark Critch pulling out a (prop?) marijuana joint in Justin Trudeau's office in 2013.
  • the commitment needs to be a commitment to grow the economy and the budget will balance itself
    • a week before Feb 18 2014 per Aaron Wherry of Macleans
  • We have to realize that the way of thinking that got us to this place no longer holds. We have to rethink elements as basic as space and time, to go all science fictiony [sic] on you in this sense.
    • Speaking to university students in September 2014.
  • The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... because I do, And I'm willing to take on anyone who disagrees with that.
  • A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian
    • In response to Harper In the Munk Debate (Sep. 28 2015) [5]
  • The North American idea that diversity is strength, is our great gift to the world. No matter where you are from, or the faith you profess, nor the colour of your skin, nor whom you love, you belong here. This is home.
  • We should be past tolerance in Canada
    In Canada, can we speak of acceptance, openness, friendship, understanding? It is about where we are going and what we are going through every day in our diverse and rich communities
    Tolerating someone means accepting their right to exist on the condition that they don’t disturb us too, too much.
  • It's an old idea from the 19th century. It is something that is not relevant to the vibrant, extraordinary, culture that is Quebec as Quebec is an amazing part of Canada. Nationalism is based on a smallness of thought that closes in, that builds up barriers between people, and has nothing to do with the Canada we should be building. It stands against everything my father ever believed.

Trudeau has said alot :dunno:  

Peoplekind was the best :lol: 

Understand a travel point and what it is

Collingwood is open 2 days a week to service the entire rural area where you drive to Collingwood to get testing. - Or drive to Barrie and get it.  

Collingwood 
(Travel point from Barrie) 

Sioux Lookout
(Travel point from Dryden)

Sundridge
(Travel point from Huntsville)

No one is coming to your house to pick you up  :lol:  You have to go the the city 

More Fail stupidity. There are 56 full time testing sites and you want to pick out a couple of the part time sites. Stupidity is endless with you isn't it? You don't just show up. You book an appointment when there is an opening.  There are ONLY 10 sites in the GTA but that is where everyone goes. You really should be tested. Take a look at Northern Ontario (pretty rural) like Atikokan, Chapleau and others. You really do need help.

Just now, 02sled said:

More Fail stupidity. There are 56 full time testing sites and you want to pick out a couple of the part time sites. Stupidity is endless with you isn't it? You don't just show up. You book an appointment when there is an opening.  There are ONLY 10 sites in the GTA but that is where everyone goes. You really should be tested. Take a look at Northern Ontario (pretty rural) like Atikokan, Chapleau and others. You really do need help.

you sure do carry on about nothing

Madoc is open 12 days a year other than that its Bellville.  so you live north of Madoc :dunno:  where do you go to the city - stop getting so upset about it.  

On 10/27/2018 at 6:44 PM, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump continues from Fail. Why do you think the exam centre was at Keele and 401. So they could take you on the highway. Now think for a minute... I know that's a tough one for you. You're in rural Ontario. How valid is your statement about having to "hit the highway" Really a lightly used 80 kph road.

Two road tests, three road tests, it doesn't matter if the bar to pass is set lower. You really need to be tested.

It's my opinion not Irv you dimwit.

Where does Fail live?

The suburbs of Barrie do not classify as rural.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you sure do carry on about nothing

Madoc is open 12 days a year other than that its Bellville.  so you live north of Madoc :dunno:  where do you go to the city - stop getting so upset about it.  

Stop trying to side step the STUPIDITY OF YOUR STATEMENT that everyone goes to the GTA for a drivers license.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

who said that?  pretty strange man you are

Oh my... I substituted GTA for YOUR phrase BIG CITY.

Capture.JPG.e39b95c8affce2c149393f0132e8b080.JPG

What do YOU CALL BIG CITY IN ONTARIO?

You really need to be tested. How many times have you been dropped on your head?

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Oh my... I substituted GTA for YOUR phrase BIG CITY.

Capture.JPG.e39b95c8affce2c149393f0132e8b080.JPG

What do YOU CALL BIG CITY IN ONTARIO?

You really need to be tested. How many times have you been dropped on your head?

a place with more than 300 people :lol:  get a grip 02sled and while you are at it a sense of humour would help go through your senior years less angry

50 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

a place with more than 300 people :lol:  get a grip 02sled and while you are at it a sense of humour would help go through your senior years less angry

more Fail moronic stupidity

www.ocs.ca check it out you could use some mellowing out 

I'm just fine and don't need to mellow anything out. I feel sorry for someone who needs to escape from reality like you do to enjoy life.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

www.ocs.ca check it out you could use some mellowing out 

Only a fool would buy pot online with a credit card from the government.

Its like registering a gun.  Once you register they know you own it.  Any time after they have your info.

Better hope they dont develop a drug user awareness strategy.  Its coming.

18 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Only a fool would buy pot online with a credit card from the government.

Its like registering a gun.  Once you register they know you own it.  Any time after they have your info.

Better hope they dont develop a drug user awareness strategy.  Its coming.

Debit? :lol:  your Beer consumption was sent to Dougie for revue :lol: 

Once April rolls around online sales will be at a minimum, that is why they aren't trying to fix anything that is wrong today.

Then its back to cash lol 

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Debit? :lol:  your Beer consumption was sent to Dougie for revue :lol: 

Once April rolls around online sales will be at a minimum, that is why they aren't trying to fix anything that is wrong today.

Then its back to cash lol 

Remember High River AB floods?

The RCMP searched all premise where they knew there were guns and removed them,

It will be like taking candy from a baby to round up the drug addicts.