*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Grade 3 test

http://www.eqao.com/en/assessments/primary-division/assessment-docs/g3-math-bklt-2018.pdf

Grade 6 test

http://www.eqao.com/en/assessments/junior-division/assessment-docs/G6-math-bklt-2018.pdf

Grade 9 test

http://www.eqao.com/en/assessments/grade-9-math/assessment-docs/g9-academic-question-bklt-2018.pdf

Since none of you have never looked at the test, similar to the sex-ed you haven't looked at, you might be surprised.

Pretty sure most can't pass the grade 6 and struggle on grade 3 and no chance of grade 9

Leaps and bounds ahead of what we were taught in school 

is it the end of the world if you don't know how many side a hexagon has :dunno:  

Went through all those with my kid at every tested level.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

More Brilliance from SloganMan

OPEN FOR BUSINESS SIGNS ACROSS ONTARIO HIGHWAYS SHOULD DO IT :lol: 

When were we closed?  GOOGLE never got that message either did AMAZON :lol: 

go Doug go I hope you put  your selfie on it 

OH The coming recession is going to hurt SloganMan as he blames Trudeau 

Like "Canada Is Back"  Back from what.

How about "Sunny Ways".  I'll take SloganMan any day over MoronMan.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like "Canada Is Back"  Back from what.

How about "Sunny Ways".  I'll take SloganMan any day over MoronMan.

:lol: 

I don't see any signs on the Highways saying SUNNY WAYS 

OPEN FOR BUSINESS is retarded to put on a sign. when were we ever closed is the question asked as you drive by the signs.

Anyway Doug waved his arms and said FOLKS its here the sign you have all waited for 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Grade 3 math is adding and subtracting stop making this about subjects that are not included in this topic 

Grade 6 is dealing with fractions not calculus 

Grade 9 is algebra   not physics 

I am sure even you know this 

As for me Math was my subject of greatness in school and post - its simple to me, and yet I  have forgotten lots......

and the answer is 32

not sure how you can get a degree in anything without the basic concepts of Math 

When nothing changes will you blame Trudeau or Wynne :dunno:  I suggest helping students learn instead of seeing what a teach knows.

Waste of fucking time and really an attack on Teacher with zero results for the students.

The Blame game is something the RIGHT Is very good at - Harris blamed the Teachers and made a test that almost half fail year after year - fire the teachers.

As a parent, when your child is failing its easier to blame the Teacher instead of looking at the problem. The OneWay Conservative way of thinking 

Your stupidity continues to be boundless. What I stated is that you will never be able to comprehend the higher mathematics without a SOLID competency of the fundamental mathematics. The system is failing these kids and not giving them a solid base to build upon.

BS math was your subject of greatness. The objective is to filter out teachers who don't have the skills themselves that they are supposed to pass on to the students. It's not an attack on teachers. It's just tightening the qualifications for those entering teaching.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your stupidity continues to be boundless. What I stated is that you will never be able to comprehend the higher mathematics without a SOLID competency of the fundamental mathematics. The system is failing these kids and not giving them a solid base to build upon.

BS math was your subject of greatness. The objective is to filter out teachers who don't have the skills themselves that they are supposed to pass on to the students. It's not an attack on teachers. It's just tightening the qualifications for those entering teaching.

I disagree that you think a 40 year old today is failing somehow.... They have done just fine with their failing results of 1998

Sorry to tell you there are plenty of successful people here that age.  You are wrong and just gong with what DOUG 5 years to ger grade12 tells you

Math results are the same from your era or better, MATH has always been an issue.

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure, but having them passing a simple math test doesn't change anything about that teacher.

How are standards lower today?  I think you are way off on this - Marks on the provincial testing are still up since the beginning 

Lowering standards for drving?  where do you get this from?  G! G2 was a liberal thing making it harder to get your license at early ages :lol: 

Irv I never knew you were a ONEWAY but you are on that list now 

Who says it is going to be simple? Do you really want a teacher, like my son encountered, teaching a subject that they have no clue in? 

If you don't think the driving standard hasn't been lightened/slacked off on then you clearly don't leave the house and encounter traffic. This is a well known fact, it was even talked about on Canada's worst Driver by Cam Wooley and the host of the show. Both said, due to Liberal policy, the requirement/standard has been lowered because in the liberals eyes, everyone should be able to drive. :wacko:

Give your head a shake, Trail, if you think new drivers today are as competent and capable as drivers 15 years ago. 

Personally, I think your hatred of Dougy is clouding your judgement when he does something that makes perfect sense. :news:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Who says it is going to be simple? Do you really want a teacher, like my son encountered, teaching a subject that they have no clue in? 

If you don't think the driving standard hasn't been lightened/slacked off on then you clearly don't leave the house and encounter traffic. This is a well known fact, it was even talked about on Canada's worst Driver by Cam Wooley and the host of the show. Both said, due to Liberal policy, the requirement/standard has been lowered because in the liberals eyes, everyone should be able to drive. :wacko:

Give your head a shake, Trail, if you think new drivers today are as competent and capable as drivers 15 years ago. 

Personally, I think your hatred of Dougy is clouding your judgement when he does something that makes perfect sense. :news:

G1 G2 is new until then you could be driving at 16 years - I wrote my 365 and had an appointment that week for my license which I got.  Sorry its alot harder to by a long shoot.

CAM is a right wing idiot that I am glad is off the road from hassling innocent people

The test will make sure Teachers are aware that 2 + 2 = 4 nothing else.  This isn't about Physics and Calculus  Either way if you can't get through to a child then all your knowledge would do anything is the point.

DOUG DUMB

IF YOU CHILD NEEDS HELP MAYBE YOU SHOULD HELP HIM INSTEAD OF MAKING THE TEACHER TAKE A TEST, just saying 

If you grade 3 can't figure out the test - TEACH THEM like I did 

By the way I don't care if they test Teachers but just making the point it will not help at all with students learning 

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

G1 G2 is new until then you could be driving at 16 years - I wrote my 365 and had an appointment that week for my license which I got.  Sorry its alot harder to by a long shoot.

CAM is a right wing idiot that I am glad is off the road from hassling innocent people

The test will make sure Teachers are aware that 2 + 2 = 4 nothing else.  This isn't about Physics and Calculus  Either way if you can't get through to a child then all your knowledge would do anything is the point.

DOUG DUMB

IF YOU CHILD NEEDS HELP MAYBE YOU SHOULD HELP HIM INSTEAD OF MAKING THE TEACHER TAKE A TEST, just saying 

If you grade 3 can't figure out the test - TEACH THEM like I did 

Of course Cam and the host are, they are completely wrong saying that on a national television show. :lol:

You keep moving the goalposts and aren't addressing the real issue. My son, and the majority of the students in the other classes that had the same teacher weren't the stupid ones, it was the teacher that was stupid and incompetent, in case you missed that earlier?

With your spelling and grammar skills, I can understand why you don't think there is a problem with some teachers. :news:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Of course Cam and the host are, they are completely wrong saying that on a national television show. :lol:

You keep moving the goalposts and aren't addressing the real issue. My son, and the majority of the students in the other classes that had the same teacher weren't the stupid ones, it was the teacher that was stupid and incompetent, in case you missed that earlier?

With your spelling and grammar skills, I can understand why you don't think there is a problem with some teachers. :news:

Bad Teachers are very possible, giving a MATH test doesn't change that fact. 

GET IT? 

Anyone on a TV show that points towards LIBERAL or CONS directly isn't doing anything other than giving their opinion.  

FACTS don't change, its harder to get a license today than yesterday.  geeze

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

GET IT? 

Anyone on a TV show that points towards LIBERAL or CONS directly isn't doing anything other than giving their opinion.  

I agree, to an extent, but it's a start in the right direction in my opinion, and like I said earlier, I hope this goes deeper.

On paper, sure, but not much after that if all the driving testers just pass everyone no matter how shitty they drive. When I got my license, the instructor/tester made me do everything. Parallel park, 3 way turn, out on the hwy, you name it, I did it. In my opinion, the lady, who was a bitch, btw, was hoping to fail me. Today, the testers, who don't hardly make any potential drivers do any of those things, hope you at least do one thing right so they can pass you. You must be blind or don't drive at all if you think we haven't gone backwards when it comes to driving standards nowadays. 

Your_College_Degree.jpg

Edited by irv

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

GET IT? 

The standard testing does prove the teachers are a problem you clown because there is not Inprovements they should be preparing kids better to take the test the tests haven't changed and neither has the quality of the teaching they fucking suck and need to step it up :guzzle: Fuck you're a imbicile 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, irv said:

I agree, to an extent, but it's a start in the right direction in my opinion, and like I said earlier, I hope this goes deeper.

On paper, sure, but not much after that if all the driving testers just pass everyone no matter how shitty they drive. When I got my license, the instructor/tester made me do everything. Parallel park, 3 way turn, out on the hwy, you name it, I did it. In my opinion, the lady, who was a bitch, btw, was hoping to fail me. Today, the testers, who don't hardly make any potential drivers do any of those things, hope you at least do one thing right so they can pass you. You must be blind or don't drive at all if you think we haven't gone backwards when it comes to driving standards nowadays. 

Your_College_Degree.jpg

Your correct IRV and WRONG AGAIN FAIL is an idiot AGAIN, the graduated licence does nothing but give the G1 a longer learning and two road tests but they pass basically everyone. :guzzle: 

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I disagree that you think a 40 year old today is failing somehow.... They have done just fine with their failing results of 1998

Sorry to tell you there are plenty of successful people here that age.  You are wrong and just gong with what DOUG 5 years to ger grade12 tells you

Math results are the same from your era or better, MATH has always been an issue.

More from the overactive imagination of Fail... back it up with something credible other than you say so.

When I was in school we couldn't use calculators. At that time only a very few could afford one of the Scientific American portables that were if I recall about $400. In university when pocket calculators had become much more common they weren't allowed in exams. Everything was done in on paper and in your head. Now try and tell me again how those that rely on calculators are as good at math as they were 40 years ago.

14 hours ago, irv said:

Another case of they didn't get Fails memo telling them the Fail reality. Just one more to add to the very long list of people with expertise he says are just wrong.

13 hours ago, irv said:

When I got my license it was done at a testing centre at Keele & Hwy 401. You did the eye test and the written test. If you passed that then you went to the course beside the building. If you were able to navigate that then they took you out on the road. Like you I had to do the same, parallel park, 3 way turn, make sure I did everything right like signalling, no rolling stops, checking mirrors etc.

One of my friends didn't get his license the first time and had to go back. He made one mistake the examiner thought was significant.

38 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Another case of they didn't get Fails memo telling them the Fail reality. Just one more to add to the very long list of people with expertise he says are just wrong.

DRIVE TEST CENTRE G2 - Failure Rate  
Aurora 40% G2 worst place to pass road test
Bancroft 21% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Barrie 30% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Belleville 22% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Brampton 53% G2 worst place to pass road test
Brantford 35% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Burlington 36% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Chatham-Kent 27% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Clinton 35% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Cornwall 36% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Downsview 52% G2 worst place to pass road test
Dryden 19% G2 easiest place to pass road test
East York 44% G2 worst place to pass road test
Espanola 21% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Etobicoke 51% G2 worst place to pass road test
Fort Frances 28% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Guelph 37% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Hamilton 38% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Hawkesbury 26% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Huntsville 27% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Kapuskasing 21% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Kenora 7% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Kingston 26% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Kirkland Lake 27% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Kitchener 31% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Lindsay 32% g2 moderate place to pass road test
London 31% g2 moderate place to pass road test
New Liskeard 26% g2 moderate place to pass road test
North Bay 23% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Oakville 43% G2 worst place to pass road test
Orangeville 37% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Orillia 26% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Oshawa 36% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Ottawa (Canotek) 32% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Ottawa (Walkley) 30% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Owen Sound 37% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Pembroke 36% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Peterborough 38% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Port Union 47% G2 worst place to pass road test
Renfrew 42% G2 worst place to pass road test
Sarnia 24% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Sault Ste. Marie 11% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Simcoe 26% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Smiths Falls 37% g2 moderate place to pass road test
St. Catharines 31% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Stratford 24% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Sudbury 14% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Thunder Bay 20% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Tillsonburg 46% G2 worst place to pass road test
Timmins 25% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Walkerton 32% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Winchester 20% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Windsor 41% G2 worst place to pass road test
Woodstock 35% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Showing 1 to 54 of 54 entries

Failure Rate For G Road Test

Search:
DRIVE TEST CENTRE G - Failure Rate  
Aurora 38% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Bancroft 30% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Barrie 24% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Belleville 20% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Brampton 41% G2 worst place to pass road test
Brantford 29% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Burlington 31% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Chatham-Kent 20% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Clinton 30% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Cornwall 22% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Downsview 45% G2 worst place to pass road test
Dryden 20% G2 easiest place to pass road test
East York 35% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Espanola 07% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Etobicoke 47% G2 worst place to pass road test
Fort Frances 23% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Hamilton 39% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Hawkesbury 31% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Huntsville 18% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Kapuskasing 09% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Kenora 16% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Kingston 28% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Kirkland Lake 12% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Kitchener 32% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Lindsay 29% g2 moderate place to pass road test
New Liskeard 34% g2 moderate place to pass road test
North Bay 22% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Oakville 45% G2 worst place to pass road test
Orillia 25% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Oshawa 29% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Ottawa (Canotek) 34% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Ottawa (Walkley) 25% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Owen Sound 33% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Peterborough 31% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Port Union 46% G2 worst place to pass road test
Renfrew 30% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Sarnia 23% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Sault Ste. Marie 12% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Simcoe 33% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Smiths Falls 33% g2 moderate place to pass road test
St. Catharines 33% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Stratford 29% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Sudbury 11% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Thunder Bay 19% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Tillsonburg 34% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Timmins 17% G2 easiest place to pass road test
Walkerton 31% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Winchester No data g2 moderate place to pass road test
Windsor 31% g2 moderate place to pass road test
Woodstock 25% g2 moderate place to pass road test

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Search:

What s with Brampton.

Search:

And somehow this is supposed to tell us how hard or easy it is to get a drivers license today compared to in the past....:nuts:

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

And somehow this is supposed to tell us how hard or easy it is to get a drivers license today compared to in the past....:nuts:

not for you because you heard from IRV that CAM said on a TV show  it was easier, up until that point you had no opinion - so unless IRV retracts his statement you will continue to believe its easier.

2 roads tests today compared to 1 just a few years back - clued out 

You  have to hit the highway now for G unlike before - clued out

ask IRV what you should post as your reply :lol: 

not for you because you heard from IRV that CAM said on a TV show  it was easier, up until that point you had no opinion - so unless IRV retracts his statement you will continue to believe its easier.

Dumb as a stump continues from Fail. Why do you think the exam centre was at Keele and 401. So they could take you on the highway. Now think for a minute... I know that's a tough one for you. You're in rural Ontario. How valid is your statement about having to "hit the highway" Really a lightly used 80 kph road.

Two road tests, three road tests, it doesn't matter if the bar to pass is set lower. You really need to be tested.

It's my opinion not Irv you dimwit.

I like the new Irv.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump continues from Fail. Why do you think the exam centre was at Keele and 401. So they could take you on the highway. Now think for a minute... I know that's a tough one for you. You're in rural Ontario. How valid is your statement about having to "hit the highway" Really a lightly used 80 kph road.

Two road tests, three road tests, it doesn't matter if the bar to pass is set lower. You really need to be tested.

It's my opinion not Irv you dimwit.

RURAL :lol: we have to go to the big city to get a license are you new to the country or something :lol: 

02sled has a friend that said "........................................." :lol: 

He is confused and is in a difficult spot :lol: 

Hudak scared me and I didn't like some things Harper was doing but Trudope and Wynne, I didn't see that coming! My god, what a couple of f*cking morons! :wall: 

• Thanks 1