*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Someone is hiring.

no sure what you are on today but you should get off it

:lol:  

go back to bashing Ontario, oh wait its all good here over night so switch to Trudeau 

I remember all you cared about was job rates and economy, we have both in full force today yet you still are a ONEWAY.

amazing 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no sure what you are on today but you should get off it

:lol:  

go back to bashing Ontario, oh wait its all good here over night so switch to Trudeau 

I remember all you cared about was job rates and economy, we have both in full force today yet you still are a ONEWAY.

amazing 

No its not good here, but its getting better.  Ford the poeple.

• Like 1

lucky for most canadians they are starting to see through the liberal shell game that fuck nuts is playing, so pretty boy will never see another term.

just hope the new government can clean up some of the mess that is being created by this one

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hallway heathcare is already a thing of the oast.  Ford the people.

:lol:  ONEWAYS buy anything they are told too - SAD AC you are better than this or I thought you were but could be wrong it looks like.

Buck a Beer is here and so is hallway health care 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

lucky for most canadians they are starting to see through the liberal shell game that fuck nuts is playing, so pretty boy will never see another term.

just hope the new government can clean up some of the mess that is being created by this one

That is what new governments do, clean up - in this Case Harpers mess ( worst in 100 years) cooked the books with 10billion in debts :lol:

So many the next guy can clean up again, then the next and the next.

right now I will take legal weed and a great economy, could it be better? sure but it can be alot worst like over the past 10 years was.  

I am okay right now, Wynne is gone, its all good (except for DOUG alone he is a fuck wad) 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is what new governments do, clean up - in this Case Harpers mess ( worst in 100 years) cooked the books with 10billion in debts :lol:

So many the next guy can clean up again, then the next and the next.

right now I will take legal weed and a great economy, could it be better? sure but it can be alot worst like over the past 10 years was.  

I am okay right now, Wynne is gone, its all good (except for DOUG alone he is a fuck wad) 

you're blinded by the union your in? if Doug didn't do the things he is doing the jobs in this province would be gone, the COT is another liberal fuck up that needs to be tidied up, that is also apart of the new bill that Doug is putting forward

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

you're blinded by the union your in?

not even close, they have nothing to do with me and who I vote for.

Economy good

employment great

weed

no fear

so far so good 

besides hating Trudeau and being a ONEWAY what don't you like about Canada right now?

Economy?

Jobs?

taxes?

what?  I doubt you even know

i'm not oneway at all, if the taxes don't make it so unaffordable to live. what about maggie and joe that can't afford to pay heat or hydro, now with another 4 cents added to as a carbon tax they will not be able to eat 

Jobs mostly are all part time, do part time employees deserve the same wage as you?

Edited by toslow

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

i'm not oneway at all, if the taxes don't make it so unaffordable to live. what about maggie and joe that can't afford to pay heat or hydro, know with another 4 cents added to as a carbon tax they will not be able to eat 

Well Trudeau doesn't control our rates Ontario does - did you notice the 25% discount we already got?  nope I didn't either.

12% coming under Doug, you will not notice this either.

These discounts are on the usage and not delivery 

Its not 4 cent a kilowatt increase, get a grip.

lots of people all over the country can't pay their hydro bills :dunno:  maybe a increase in wages would help :dunno:  oh wait we are cheering the opposite today in Ontario.

really what do you not like again?  Doug?

not all houses are heated by hydro...lol.

really what doug has done so far is clean up the lib bullshit that has been lingering for the last few yrs.

do you believe in equal work equal pay?

3 hours ago, toslow said:

not all houses are heated by hydro...lol.

really what doug has done so far is clean up the lib bullshit that has been lingering for the last few yrs.

do you believe in equal work equal pay?

I believe if the government doesn't raise the min wage people would still be making 8 dollars an hour - The market will  dictate how little a business can pay.

The wage was stagnate  for decades this is the reason for the massive increase. - keeping it to inflation rate seems fair to me going forward.  

the raise to 14$ proved it wasn't a job  killer and the opposite actually happened - weird eh

Government cuts are one thing and I am fine with many of them, but a million plus workers were counting on this raise in January that is 2 grand gone - cancelling it does nothing for the governments money problems

chalk this up to one AGAINST the PEOPLE 

Edited by 1trailmaker

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I believe if the government doesn't raise the min wage people would still be making 8 dollars an hour - The market will  dictate how little a business can pay.

The wage was stagnate  for decades this is the reason for the massive increase. - keeping it to inflation rate seems fair to me going forward.  

and the raise to 14$ proved it wasn't a job  killer opposite actually happened - weird eh

Government cuts are one thing and I am fine with many of them, but a million plus workers were counting on this raise in January that is 2 grand gone - cancelling it does nothing for the governments money problems

Yep, now every dickhead thinks they are worth $20/hr. And of course they only want to work 35 hrs per week now since that's all they need.

Watch how the cost of everything now rises dramatically over the next year as companies adjust for profit.

Every company owner and supplier I've talked to expects to raise prices by at least 10% for next year.

Housing builds have slowed, interest rates are going up. I feel a recession coming. Been 10 years since 2008 and we didn't take the brunt of that one.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Yep, now every dickhead thinks they are worth $20/hr. And of course they only want to work 35 hrs per week now since that's all they need.

Watch how the cost of everything now rises dramatically over the next year as companies adjust for profit.

Every company owner and supplier I've talked to expects to raise prices by at least 10% for next year.

Housing builds have slowed, interest rates are going up. I feel a recession coming. Been 10 years since 2008 and we didn't take the brunt of that one.

Yes recession is over due. I think Doug might get the short straw

That is the problem blackStar prices of everything have gone up over the past decades and wages haven't kept up not even close - funny profits have.

I doubt Tim Hortons is going to hurt :lol: remember last January 

Either way wages are froze for millions of people until 2020 - end of story

This will be a negative effect on the economy 

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

More Protests, who would have thought this would of happened :lol: 

Doug for the People unless you are a low wage earner

$14 an hour was going to destroy Ontario instead we have record employment, who would have thought :lol: 

The low life's doing this already got a 23% increase last year.

14 hours ago, toslow said:

bud, what fucken planet are you on? we've lost more jobs than gained because of the wage hike

Yup... we lose well paying full time jobs and gain low paying part time jobs. Fail sees that as a good thing because the spin doctors just look at the net number of jobs.

you thing 200 to 300 hundred paid back once a yr will cover the cost of the 4 cents he is marking up?

I don't drive my truck as much as I used to when I drove to work every day. Trudopes added tax on the gas would have cost me $93 more so far this year. Then there's the increased costs that will be passed on to the consumer for everything including gas. The refineries will be paying more, the cost of delivery to the station will be more. The cost of groceries, everything will be more.

Add in cost for gas for the boats, the sleds and my wife's vehicle.... we will be in the hole.

there was a spike that is typically seen as seasonal businesses hire students for the summer... then they go back to school and the seasonal demand is over.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

The low life's doing this already got a 23% increase last year.

Yup... we lose well paying full time jobs and gain low paying part time jobs. Fail sees that as a good thing because the spin doctors just look at the net number of jobs.

Nice to call some Mom's and Dad's low life's

and WRONG more full time jobs have been added - try some facts 02sled

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not even close, they have nothing to do with me and who I vote for.

Economy good

employment great

weed

no fear

so far so good 

besides hating Trudeau and being a ONEWAY what don't you like about Canada right now?

Economy?

Jobs?

taxes?

what?  I doubt you even know

delusional as always

52 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

looks like Dougie might kill the freeloader tuition for students. Fine with me, I only have to pay for my two kids and not everyone else's.

Fine by me too. There were already student loans and grants in place to help those in need. My wife and I paid for our niece and nephew's tuition.

Wynnebag was an expert at spending other peoples money. The only one who would get more pleasure out of spending other peoples money is Horvath.

Edited by 02sled

56 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

looks like Dougie might kill the freeloader tuition for students. Fine with me, I only have to pay for my two kids and not everyone else's.

Good.  He needs to also cut subsidies to the useless arts programs and focus on what we need going forward.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

the raise to 14$ proved it wasn't a job  killer and the opposite actually happened - weird eh

Minimum wage was never supposed to be a livable wage, more like a get off your ass and learn something or you'll be stuck in this dead end for the rest of your life.  It's actually a very good motivator.  

What are the pay and Beenies like at FailDock?  Can I work there for a day, claim a bogus back injury and put in a WSIB claim?

13 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Not if they are selling outside of Canada they won't.

Before 2008, the recession before was in 1991 so more than 15 years apart.  Nobody knows when the next one is coming and not really much one can do other than have strong financials going into it.  Purging the weak every once in a while and rebuilding stronger can be healthy. 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Minimum wage was never supposed to be a livable wage, more like a get off your ass and learn something or you'll be stuck in this dead end for the rest of your life.  It's actually a very good motivator.  

What are the pay and Beenies like at FailDock?  Can I work there for a day, claim a bogus back injury and put in a WSIB claim?

Not if they are selling outside of Canada they won't.

Before 2008, the recession before was in 1991 so more than 15 years apart.  Nobody knows when the next one is coming and not really much one can do other than have strong financials going into it.  Purging the weak every once in a while and rebuilding stronger can be healthy. 

There are lots that lack motivation. Those that choose to live on welfare all their life and those that work minimum wage all their life. They have a roof over their head, enough for beer and they are happy. Then you have those that want more out of life. In my much younger days I worked stocking shelves in a grocery store and a very short stint in a Canadian Tire store. I knew then I wanted more out of life than that income would provide.

I worked my tail off while going to university to pay the bills so I could have more.

Edited by 02sled

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Since when is $15 an hour livable :dunno: