*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What does 3 cents on 30 work out to in your world?

3 cents a litre - 1 cent a bottle - 30cents in this case

So for me it might add up to 2 dollars a year

I'm not seeing this as big and certainly does nothing for Ontario as a whole, but Buck a Beer is here folks, the day you have all waited for.

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Doug is doing a good job. Liberal provincial governments are falling everywhere 

:lol:  Buck a Beer is here 

Provinces change Party's all the time (except Alberta who after 44 years of conservatives the cupboards where bare) 

Anyway enjoy record employment, good economy, legal pot that comes with billions of dollars - its all good.

You voting MAX next year?  he is going to split what little votes the Conservatives have in half

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

3 cents a litre - 1 cent a bottle - 30cents in this case

So for me it might add up to 2 dollars a year

I'm not seeing this as big and certainly does nothing for Ontario as a whole, but Buck a Beer is here folks, the day you have all waited for.

Its a 10% increase in taxes for the manus.  Try to keep up.

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Buck a Beer is here 

Provinces change Party's all the time (except Alberta who after 44 years of conservatives the cupboards where bare) 

Anyway enjoy record employment, good economy, legal pot that comes with billions of dollars - its all good.

You voting MAX next year?  he is going to split what little votes the Conservatives have in half

Legal Pot.

Lets keep our tax base stoned so they have no idea what we are doing.  Great plan.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a 10% increase in taxes for the manus.  Try to keep up.

:lol: I am all for it

This is Beer taxes not including HST

• 107.34 cents per litre of beer, for beer shipped in a container with a capacity of less than 18 litres (non‑draft beer), or
  • 90.05 cents per litre of beer, for beer shipped in a container with a capacity of 18 litres or more (draft beer).

micro brew

• 57.35 cents per litre of beer, for beer shipped in a container with a capacity of less than 18 litres (non‑draft beer), or
  • 53.56 cents per litre of beer, for beer shipped in a container with a capacity of 18 litres or more (draft beer).

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I wonder If Doug's Drug Store will open at midnight :dunno:  He will now be the sole supplier of Ontario - promise made promise kept - oh wait another never mentioned.

I think you should boycott him and stop him from cashing in. 

doug-ford-qa-1-803x603-1520968133.jpg

On October 17, 2018 at 11:44 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Shit show continues at Queens Park under SloganMan

:lies:

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Shit show failed, waiting for next one 

More :lies: from WRONG AGAIN FAIL

some shit never changes 

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its going to be Toronto Council all over again, already lies about being attacked by Andrea :lol:  

So more WINNING He won everything about the Toronto Council it will be 25 Councillors and he didn't even have to invoke the Non withstanding clause  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

So more WINNING He won everything about the Toronto Council it will be 25 Councillors and he didn't even have to invoke the Non withstanding clause  :bc: 

Doug's shit show, he doesn't care about anything other than himself.

When Doug was on council it was his shit show and Rob's no others created that chaos and lies - accomplished NOTHING